Choose a discussion

Serial Killer Thread

Fascinating lads. Anyone ever hear of this guy, The Backpacker Killer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

0 |

inside a serial killers playground

www.thedailybeast.com/...

0 |

Not really a serial killer but who does this guy look like?

www.theguardian.com/uk...

0 |

Didn't I already have one of these threads? Dying to get back reading a few in work here but I've only just started this job and don't wanna be the guy who sits reading about serial killers all day

0 |

Have you read In Cold Blood yet? Truman Capote. Masterpiece.

0 |

Have indeed Molo, upon your recommendation I might add

0 |

Ivan Milat was the insipration behind wolf creek- FUN FACT- I was managing a phone company here and we used backpackers to door knock and sign up phone and energy customers. 2 of our customers were ivans brothers, and on further investigation were found to have known about what he was doing and also were under suspicion of being involved :O

0 |

FUN FACT #2 his nephew recently went to jail for taking his mate to the same woods and killing him with an axe (nice family)

0 |

Good many Gary. What did you think? One of my favourites. Loved it. They reckon the death of The Walker family was linked to it. Remains unsolved to this day...

0 |

Yeah, the Wolf Creek story is a hybrid mish-mash of Milat's and Bradley Murdoch's, the guywho killed Peter Falconio in the outback...

Stay well away from Wolf Creek 2 by the way.

I reckon his brothers were definitely involved. The victims all had bullet wounds AND stab wounds. The police reckon this points to at least two people being involved as each killer is likely to have a penchant for a particular method of killing. In Milat's statement he said he was aided by up to 7 people as well. Scary thought.

0 |

I know- can you imagine us sending these wee backpackers round doors and them getting invited in and signed up by these 2 nutcases. I couldnt believe it, i was looking through reports and saw the names and the area they were from and it clicked- after some googling my blood went cold. One is mentally disturbed and his brother is the legal leasee of all his stuff.

0 |

They're supposed to be a family of BAD EGGS

0 |

bad eggs, i would love to know what possesed the nephews mate to get involved in that one though- hes not related at all

0 |

On Milat's Wiki page it says he unsuccessfully went on a hunger strike in a bid to get a PLAYSTATION. Acts like that go a long way to redressing the balance.

0 |

It's great Molo but only time I read is before sleep, doesn't half influence dreams

Read Jeffrey Dahmers wiki, one bit in particular is possibly the most frightening thing I've ever read

0 |

You have to check out the black and white movie if you enjoyed the book. Gets the characters to a tee.

I'll check out Dahmer.

Have you heard of The Stranger Beside Me - Ann Rule? She was Ted Bundy's close friend. Supposed to be class. If you have a Kindle I can hook you up.

0 |

Yeah my mate has it, he's (worryingly) in to all that. She says he really was two people. He's the absolute poster boy of all this carry on, if it wasn't for his questionable nightlife he would be a man to admire ha

0 |

I know almost nothing about him. Would he be the Gareth Gates of psychotic killers then?

0 |

David Beckham

0 |

NO!!!! That much of a poster boy. Is Aileen Wuornos MILEY CYRUS then?

0 |

Just take a run through his wiki page there, what should hit first off is it's about 4 times longer than anyone else's. He was a criminal phenomenon

0 |

Haha. I'll have a look

0 |

Colombians seem to be world champions at this. en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...

0 |

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...

Check this out Gary. Crazy guy. Mad story the Aussies don't want anyone knowing about

0 |

Holy shitballs @ Luis Garavito. Sounds like he would've made a good footballer too

0 |

Ha read that Molo, disturbing indeed

There's one columbian, can't remember the name just now, Pedro Leon or something, but he's in the 300s. Insane levels of insanity ha. But there's fuck all about him on the Internet

0 |

Your man Garavito only got 22 years in jail because he admitted to the murders. Wtf

0 |

This dude Utah? en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...

He's out of prison ffs!

0 |

This cunt... Ronaldo like stats

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...

0 |

Sorry Desus didn't see your post there... Sick sick shit right there

There's probably some of the cartel guys in Mexico with those sort of numbers but it's just not the same when your MO is instructed

0 |

Madness. After a certain number it must just be like pulling the legs off Daddy Long Legs when you were wee. Cyrus The Virus wouldn't have a look in lads.

0 |

Harry Roberts released today after 48 years inside

Everyone wants to meet him already, hes like a national hero to many

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

"Harry roberts is our friend

Is our friend

Is our friend

Harry roberts is our friend

He kills coppers

Leeet him out to kill,some more

Kill some more

Kill some more

Let him out to kill some more

Good old harry"

A frequently sung song in parts of the uk.

0 |

Bundy is the only serial killer that has that ability to make you forget he's a sick sick man, and is really a stand up guy.

1 |

The judge who sent him down said pretty much that lol

0 |

he was the American dream.

Imagine being that cunning and manipulative.

I used to have a bit of an obsession with the lad Bryant. severe case of retardation going on there ha

0 |

I think killing people would be the ultimate high. I mean that level of control over someone's life. The look in their eyes as they know the end of their existence is on the whim of another person. This bound be exhilarating for the killer. I could definitely see the attraction to being a serial killer.

0 |

Fucking hell Shane ha

I do really enjoy reading about them though, there's a level of fear when you think this isn't a movie, this really happened, at one point, that person was in that nightmare. That's why the Dahmer one is insane, it's the bit about the wee Chinese student, imagine being him at the moment. Terrible times lol

0 |

Of course there be the attraction, it Be your only chance of a buck S2

0 |

Shameful policing that night Utah lol

0 |

I'll have to read up in that knew Utah. There'd be no raping Baz, just killing. I'm not a monster ffs.

1 |

I know Baz, did they walk away thinking 'fuck, them Homos are in to some crazy shit... Although tbh I'm not sure how much he would have known about it with a brain full of acid

0 |

not really into serial killers, all nutjobs. Google Timothy James McVeigh if you're into dark arts. easily my favourite American rtist since Malcolm X.

0 |

insane. Tho most people prob think it was just some crazy ghey stuff as I remember reading it was a known gay area about that part of the city. Amazing negligence tho lol

there is defo more to that Mcveigh story.

0 |

Best American since George Washington, there's your story.

0 |

First Nations people

0 |

haha

0 |

yes mate, i'm done.

all the best. tell me when Question of Sport has a new series.
#Muppets

0 |

I fucking love Tim McVeigh

2 |

one of top 5 regrets in life is that Timothy didn't live to see 9/11. he would have liked that from an artist perspective.
yanks cut off his head only a few months before.
like all prophets, didn't live to see the end product.

0 |

Drove past Harold shipmans gaff today in Yorkshire. He was pretty gruesome. 200 or so.

1 |

Remember McVeigh wrote the death of 13 preschoolers off as collateral

0 |