Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

There's some brilliant stuff on the BBC like documentaries and nature programmes, but I don't personally feel I get my money's worth from the licence fee.

0 |

RJ Macready • 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
Fuck the BBC the sooner it's cut loose the better

I understand your position as a Daily Mail reader an' all, but care to elaborate?

0 |

0 |

If they could detach the absolutely outstanding Nature production from the BBC i would happily pay for each new docu but as it stands i absolutely hate paying an automatic £145 to the BBC when the only thing i ever watch on it is docu's. It's bang out of order that i have to pay this, i dont listen to the awful Radio1 nor attend its free concerts so why in the fuck should i subsidize this channel?

0 |

0 |

The tories really are gonna have to spend the next decade in government fixing the mess that those useless fuckers left. Will be the second decade of their time in power before we start to see any good.

0 |

Piggate game www.fastswf.com/b8_WRL0

0 |

www.mirror.co.uk/news/...

0 |

0 |

Future cunt in the making www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

Shame he got egged tbf... it was such a blatant troll of the crowd and they got reeled in badly

0 |

0 |

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

0 |

Is anyone else reading this Osbourne NWA madness?? Haha

0 |

He doesn't agree with every word they say.

0 |

Osbourne NWA madness?

0 |

Says being to one of their gigs is the coolest thing hes ever done, but Dre's gone commercial these days ha

2 |

0 |

blogs.channel4.com/fac...

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

0 |

Anyone know how to get from a Facebook mobile link, to a normal desktop link? If I remove the 'm' from the URL it always breaks the link.

0 |

www.theguardian.com/co...

0 |

www.twitlonger.com/sho...

0 |

fucking lizards

0 |

I had sort of thought some of these torys were getting a hard time. After reading this stuff, not so sure its without merit.

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

Good old McKinsey

0 |

Anyone watch that Panorama? A total hatchet job on everybody involved in saying these fuckers have been abusing kids. I really thought Panorama had credibility. Absolutely none whatsoever now. Shame BBC, shame.

0 |

Boris as Mayor has been a disaster www.newstatesman.com/p... No shit eh

0 |

London is grim to be fair for anyone earning normal wages

0 |

i watched that space bandit. it was fair and balanced.
turns out nobody had been killed and Leon Britton and Ted Heath are completely innocent men hounded to their graves by over-emotional, sanctimonious eggheads like Tom Watson.
there's loads of people on this forum who were pointing the finger and declaring guilt before and police investigation too, that owe an apology to the families of Heath & Britton.

0 |

As much as I disagree with you soyuz I agree with you soyuz.

0 |

This cunt wanting other people's benefits cut so she votes tory. Realise she loses her benefits and is near crying about it on tv. Thick cunt will probably still vote them next election.

0 |

lovely

0 |

Heartbreaking for the selfish cunt

0 |

Hope she learns to think of others less well off when voting but I doubt she will.

0 |

Yeah cause other parties don't break election promises

0 |

Not many she could vote for are as openly against the people a bit less well off. She voted for benefit cuts and got her benefits cut.

0 |

Fuck her.

Prob voted them because of their tough talk on immigration.

Priorities

1 |

Exactly baz. She had a fuck everyone else attitude and ended up crying.

I actually do feel sorry for her but I shouldn't.

0 |

going to sound like your typical anti benefit tories voter and say 'you shouldn't have had all them kids then',

nah but bad craic, she looked at breaking point there. if she is a single parent hardest job in the world.

0 |

Woman votes Tory and gets Toried.

0 |

That tory woman was pretty hard to listen to last night, too. Basically shouting the whole time. Then there was that creature beside her who wrote for The Sun.

0 |

can't think of many tory politicians i can say i have liked.

Bound to be a couple

0 |