Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

Early Christmas for the Tories

0 |

not sure about that. Labour will be divided and a mess but having Corbyn probe the British conscience for a few years could be fun to watch. He'll basically shame those who have shame as an attribute into being less Tory. Hasten the divide between those that do and don't have it.

0 |

0 |

0 |

www.facebook.com/thegu...

0 |

so Cameron fucks pigs then.

0 |

0 |

Black Mirror shit this. Good times

0 |

www.donotlink.com/gqnj

0 |

Must remember to use that donotlink site more often.

0 |

0 |

Anyone been involved in a club/organisation that requires an initation to join? I know it happens at boarding schools cos my ex Tory mate told me.

0 |

orange order and goats?

0 |

2 |

2 |

1 |

the final word...

1 |

After breaking their tax credits promise too.

0 |

Cameron meeting Danish prime minister today.

2 |

0 |

i can't wait to move down South so i can prop absolve myself of any responsibility for tories.

0 |

Can't believe Piggate didn't get it's own thread, it definitely deserves one.

1 |

Way more deserving of its own thread than clockgate

1 |

www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv...

0 |

fair play to dave the rave. the reaction of the prudish remedials on here suggests he had the right idea!

who hasnt been at an after party over the years where someone has ended up in an awkward positon with an animal? be honest.

0 |

you said you'd never bring that up si

1 |

Ashcroft's Revenge. Didn't get a cabinet post, suddenly remembers his outrage at fellow posh gits' penchant for hating the poor and dead animal fucking. Would never have come up if he'd gotten a position in power. Wonder what news is being buried today whilst everyone in the media thinks of pig puns?

2 |

people really are stupid to think the tories of 2015 would be any different to those in the 1980's.

0 |

pavlovs dog • 18 minutes ago
you said you'd never bring that up si

Pav, what were you really up to with that pod of porpoises up in Portrush??

0 |

Pav's Portrush Porpoise pod pants party.

0 |

Ha!

"Ian Kirby, the former News of the World political editor, says Ashcroft’s most salacious claim would never have got into the paper in his day because the evidence to back it up is so slight."

Aye dead on.

0 |

major lolz - 1.b3ta.com/host/creati...

0 |
2 |

www.factmag.com/2015/0...

0 |

swine/11 lolol

0 |

where does the 11 come into play in that wee funny?

0 |

0 |

Its important that this is fully investigated, of youre in charge of a country you cant run around having sex with a pigs mouth, its just not on, full investigation and arrested if found true

1 |

Haha

0 |

indeed rubick

0 |

1 |

wundergroundmusic.com/...

0 |

i.imgur.com/ZJmyhKv.png

0 |

5 charts that show what the public really thinks about the David Cameron 'debauchery' claims

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

1 |

1 |

imgur.com/4paLOdF

0 |

0 |

Cunts talking about cutting back the BBC and selling off Channel Four www.theguardian.com/co...

0 |

Fuck the BBC the sooner it's cut loose the better

0 |