Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

I think we are perfectly able to adjudicate on matters of national security and human rights issues by ourselves

are we fuck

0 |

Government decisions can be challenged in our high courts, I'm not denying the good that has come out of us signing up to the EU and the changes to our own laws that have come about via challenges to said HRA but I think it's about time that we remove decisions from Brussels and instead rely solely on ourselves to make decisions based on what's good for us

0 |

So choc your saying the EU are perfectly able to make decisions on our behalf, sure why bother with electing a government we may as well become a state answerable to the federal government headquartered at Brussels

0 |

fwho is the 'us' that the decisions should be good for?

Tory banker buddies? white van men? evangelical christians?

the UK have proven time and time again that they are perfectly capable of making decisions that are good for the minority that are seen as the majority...while the many actual monorities and vulnerable people that make up a true majority are fucked on the slag heap to fester into history.

1 |

Chuka Umunna pulls out of the Labour leadership race citing the probing into his personal life. I wonder who he has been probing.

1 |

I'd like to see Andy Burnham get it because he's an Everton fan.

0 |

I'm glad Umunna has pulled out, England is too rascist to elect a Black prime minister, hell, a goofy one was too much. Has to be Burnham for me.

0 |

What decisions are is the EU making on our behalf RJ?

0 |

I'm sure they said the same in America.. Oh wait...

0 |

very vague comment there....not sure which former comment it realtes to, so no idea what they did or didn't say in America.

0 |

So choc your saying the EU are perfectly able to make decisions on our behalf, sure why bother with electing a government we may as well become a state answerable to the federal government headquartered at Brussels.

I'm kind of glad we have the EU to tell us to wise the fuck up. The deporting of yer man turned into a personal vendetta imo, "you don't fuck with us"

As for democracy, FPTP shown not to be working here, look how many votes for UKIP but only one MP. The english are stupid and vulnerable and have lapped up the Tory propaganda. They turned one country against another but yet are pro Union. wtf?

The Sun had a headline inside the paper before the election "24 hours to save the country" Fuck me, we may build Hadrian's wall again, the Scots are coming for us.

0 |

they're already here

0 |

we'd need one charming mother fuckin' Black man like Obama, 10 times more charming than...

0 |

apparently 72% of mancs would vote in favour of the city joining an independent scotland....

how can we get in on that?

;)

0 |

Seen that Ceri!

www.theguardian.com/uk...

0 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

just a bit of light relief but got sent this earlier, tis old but still made me lol www.theguardian.com/co...

0 |

www.irishtimes.com/new...

0 |

What about thon racist the bank of England governor claiming the 2million immigrants allowed free reign in this country is dragging down our wages, how dare he point out the fucking obvious

0 |

Isn't that just the free market the Tories love? Buy services at the cheapest price possible?

0 |

They could raise the minimum wage if they cared about people being on crap wages.

0 |

Or how about not letting so many people in who'll work for peanuts

0 |

They want people working for peanuts and to have very little rights. That's why zero hours contracts exist.

0 |

You should get into politics, Flash. Or protesting, or something.

0 |

And that's why the tories are trying to put a kerb on immigration but sure they want to turn the UK into a police state and make us all goto church

0 |

Easiest way to stop employers paying really low wages is to up the minimum wage.

0 |

So you want to pay the immigrants more money?

0 |

Not just immigrants.

0 |

Don't most economists including Carney say that the migrant workers are good for the economy?

BOE guv aint a Tory anyhoo

1 |

So your all for open borders and free movement of labour

0 |

RJ you're making me so sad. Businesses exploit desperation. People don't work for less than their jobs worth in a certain country by choice.

0 |

RJ needs a good psychedelic trip.

0 |

well maybe Romanian Big Issue sellers are not essential to the economy ;)

0 |

but then everrrrrybody does

0 |

Carney actually specificslly stated that he wasn't saying immigration dragged wages down, and that it only ever had a very minor impact on very low skilled work, and no impact on other wages.....daily mail style headline twisting going on here.

0 |

RJ Macready • 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
I don't want to see anyone's human rights eroded you muppets, I just don't see why the EU should be able to override our courts decisions in regards to this

The HRA only obliges British courts to “take into account” judgments of the European court; they are not bound by them. Second, it is not the HRA that obliges the UK to respond to the judgments of the European court. It is Article 46(1) of the ECHR itself. Article 46 states that: “The High Contracting Parties undertake to abide by the final judgment of the Court in any case to which they are parties.” The UK signed up to that international obligation when it signed the ECHR in the 1950s. Repealing the HRA would have no effect whatsoever on the UK’s obligations under Article 46. The only way for the Tories to achieve what they want is for the UK to pull out of the ECHR and, as a consequence, out of the Council of Europe.

1 |

0 |

1 |

0 |

ewireless.co.nz/articl...

0 |

viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2015-06-02-at-16.43.48.png

0 |

viz.co.uk/wp-content/u...

2 |

Owen Jones' book The Establishment.( how they get away with it) is a good read. Explains how politicos (labour and tory) have got into bed with the City, Media, Police and Big Business to stitch us all up by carving up the country's assets, selling them (privatising) and then subsidising them with the taxpayers money. NHS being privatised by the back door and has been for years. A colossal scam boys and girls.

0 |

12bn welfare cuts, 13bn loss on sale of RBS.

www.independent.co.uk/...

1 |

0 |

newsthump.com/2015/05/...

0 |

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...

0 |

www.theguardian.com/uk...

0 |

www.theguardian.com/so...

0 |

www.facebook.com/bbcne... yeeow