Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

Moyesey got Sociedad buzzing again. What a manager.
Fellaini. Jags/Coleman/Baines & Stones combined fee = £25mill

0 |

Not sure if posted already, but lol... www.itv.com/news/2015-...

0 |

ompride.wordpress.com/...

0 |

0 |

Every election, i wish i could get someone to do some clay davis election posters to put up.

Sheeeeit.

1 |

pm kaizen surely

0 |

been meaning to stand in the election for a while now. how much is it?

0 |

People wishing to stand as an MP must be over 18 years of age, be a British citizen or citizen of a Commonwealth country or the Republic of Ireland

Candidates must be nominated by ten parliamentary electors of the constituency they wish to stand in.

Authorisation is required to stand for a specific party, otherwise candidates will be described as independent or have no description.

In order to encourage only serious candidates to stand, a £500 deposit is required when submitting the nomination papers - returned if the candidate receives over five per cent of the total votes cast.

Certain people are disqualified from standing as an MP - please check the Electoral Commission website for further details.

0 |

newsthump.com/2015/04/...

0 |

@ MTB
www.kickstarter.com/pr...

1 |

Even east Belfast is changing MTB. Loads of fenians in the east these days.

0 |

Tory equivalent of yellow star patches www.huffingtonpost.co....

0 |

I thought this was already in place..??

I could spot retards everywhere I went there for a while...

images.livestrong.org/...

0 |

0 |

This would've had to go through several approvals to be printed.

0 |

www.mirror.co.uk/news/...

0 |

Cameron had the easy answer there to focus on how tragic the incident was and in no way do they want these things to happen to vulnerable people. Instead:

"Shoulda kept his appointment"

0 |

Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

voxpoliticalonline.com...

0 |

www.dontbeafuckingidio...

0 |

0 |

content-lhr.xx.fbcdn.n...

1 |

fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akam...

0 |

vine.co/v/emp2BFPLaE5 lolz

0 |

Give a few seconds to sign this - www.change.org/p/david...

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/CE0...

0 |

www.facebook.com/video...

0 |

Save our human rights petition - you.38degrees.org.uk/p...

0 |

Tory officials threatened BBC during election - senior BBC executives faced repeated threats of far-reaching reforms if they didn’t change election campaign coverage www.theguardian.com/me...

0 |

1 |

they make the adviser in Margaret Thatcher government responsible for trialling poll tax in scotland as the minister for scotland

www.theguardian.com/uk...

0 |

It's almost like they want Scotland to piss off. That's amazing buffoonery at best, being hateful cunts at worst.

0 |

i sometime wonder if this is the way a tea partier looks at the obama administratios deed n and i'm just getting it all wrong

0 |

0 |

lol talk about going OTT

0 |

Those two last twitter posts are beyond fucking sad and equal parts hilarious that the dopey cunts actually believe that somehow the torys are the root of all evil.. I mean seriously leek

0 |

By wanting to remove us from the European human rights were somehow going to replace it with something similar to North Korea... Oh fuck off

0 |

Like those cunts protesting after the torys won... It's a fucking democracy you twats

0 |

which parts of the HRA do you think are ok to lose tho? I mean, which bits do you think it would be alright for the Cons to scrap, without it being a bad thing?

Are there particular rights that we have, that you feel are just going too far? Maybe the right to family life, or a fair trial, or access to education. Maybe its the freedom from torture thing, or the death penalty..

0 |

Not being as bad as North Korea makes it ok?

0 |

lol RJ, you're a Tory's wet dream, someone who is actually happy to see their human rights eroded.

0 |

I don't want to see anyone's human rights eroded you muppets, I just don't see why the EU should be able to override our courts decisions in regards to this, I'm sure we as a nation are perfectly able of upholding the very highest standards of human rights and don't need other countries overturning our decisions on what's best for us a sovereign nation

0 |

From the shite posted here you'd think that the torys are going great to completely scrap any notion of human rights ffs wise uo

0 |

history would insinuate otherwise RJ.

0 |

What exactly is your issue with European courts? What has annoyed you so? That we couldn't deport some wacky Muslim to get tortured? So you want our human rights eroded just for something that barely effects you other than getting riled up over some Daily Mail guff?

Alright some rag head is preaching hate in the UK and that's not good. I think we need to look into ways to stop pissing off rag heads. Have you watched Bitter Lake?

0 |

its ok I suppose RJ - the rights they scrap will only affect the poor, the sick and disabled, the criminals and ruffians, so wont affect you.

slight chance they may affect your children, but thats not YOU so that's ok.

0 |

RJ, have a wee read about what the European Convention on Human Right and the HRA actually mean for the UK... you'd be surprised

0 |

Social engineering via the Daily Mail is really working.
We'll have to ween you off that muck, RJ.

0 |

I'm all for human rights like I said I'm not up for the EU overturning decisions made in our courts, I think we are perfectly able to adjudicate on matters of national security and human rights issues by ourselves

0 |

and what if it the government that is in the wrong?

0 |