Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

you spend much time perusing wee willies web site SS?

1 |

www.theguardian.com/so...

0 |

Good to see both Vanguard and Circle being given another roll of the dice. Cameron is fond of his second chances. Hopefully they won't screw up as badly this time round

0 |

www.mirror.co.uk/news/...

0 |

0 |

600m cut from mental health budget, apparently. Brutal.

0 |

Jesus, that's shocking. Mental health in the UK is already a joke.

0 |

Disaster.

0 |

ompride.wordpress.com/...

0 |

Is that not old hat?

0 |

Was posted before, but no less true.

0 |

i saw the pics before ... didn't know she'd been arrested... worth bringing these things up repeatedly though

0 |

oliticalscrapbook.net/...

0 |

The Mail tomorrow isn't good reading for the torys

0 |

hahahahahaha witness Flash's link.

0 |

Channel 4 now. All about party donations and the privelaged access it gets you. party for the rich.

0 |

www.theguardian.com/co...

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/CBa...

1 |

0 |

www.newstatesman.com/p...

0 |

Yer mans 3 "high end' cars are all shite.

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/CBq...

0 |

0 |

0 |

1 |

www.theguardian.com/po...

0 |

www.newstatesman.com/l...

0 |

0 |

www.theguardian.com/co...

2 |

South Belfast Tory candidate
mobile.twitter.com/ben...

0 |

Tory West Belfast candidate
belfastmediagroup.com/...

0 |

Good to see support for the conservatives on the falls.

Interesting to note though, nationalist candidates can put up their posters in loyalist areas freely now.

Could a unionist candidtae do the same?

Youve got sinn fein posters underneath union jacks round here, and sdlp all over east belfast.

0 |

They can put them up freely MTB...but as twitter has shown in loyalist areas they have been taken down and labeled as 'blatently sectarian' - getting them up and them staying up are 2 different things

Tho I have seem some stay up on the ring road

0 |

Tory upper banner candidate is a sheikh.

0 |

or a Sikh or whatever you call that lot. here's most of their candidates, get a good look at them in case you ever meet them out somewhere.
bs.twimg.com/media/CBq...

0 |

bunch of horrible cunts them

0 |

Why are Sikhs a bunch of horrible cunts?

Or are you just talking about Tories?

1 |

I'm indifferent...to da sikhs

0 |

OK...just so we're all on the same page.... tories = bunch of cunts, Sikhs = alright until proven otherwise..

0 |

Sikhs are a gbol, they give out free food at their temples to anyone who turns up.

0 |

Aye, I don't know much about them tbh, but was chatting to a guy a while ago that said they are the only religion to advocate violence in defence of freedom of religion, or human rights... But not just for sikhs...for anyone and everyone of any religion or none - which sounds very gbol-ish to me

0 |

Once played a football match in London against a side where one of the strikers was named Desmond Troy, a burly target man. He was a bit of a hallion, but was great in the air. Their other striker was a nippy wee fellow wearing a turban.

They were apparently known as Sikh and Des Troy.

2 |

Think those days are gone ceri, havent seen any touched this election, but i dare say theres no unionist posters in the falls or where ever.

0 |

Nah MTB, someone posted a PIC with a load of posters they had taken down just last week.

I don't spend a lot of time up the falls...so not sure what posters they have round that way rbh

0 |

have never seen any Unionist ones about but think it's because they don't bother putting them up in the first place tbh. if i seen any Tory ones i'd take them down myself. even better if i seen some Tories putting theirs up with their shit ladders i'd run them over in my car. i like democracy but not that much.

0 |

UKIP too.

0 |

Definitely reckon the y dont put them up in the first place as well soyuz.

They should, within reason.

0 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

Well, he couldn't really say "we are going to pinch it from the disables and kids education" could he?

0 |

AM: (interrupting) Don’t say hardworking families, please

0 |