Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

always worth remembering
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk...

0 |

The well off continue to do well for themselves then.

Ive always found the biggest eejits to be not the people with little money, or those with loads, but the people somewhere inbetween. Living in bungalows, attending ulster rugby matches. Refusing to spend money on anything bar maybe a car and wearing fleeces.

0 |

Flash that guy/girl needs to go to the papers straight away.

I remember someone in the jobcentre giving me really uncalled for stick, he was passing by an interview i was having....

Should have followed that up.

0 |

do you mean a civil service employee or someone also looking for work, mtb?

0 |

I was in my biweekly meeting in a cubicle and it was suggested i apply for a job next door to somewhere i had worked before. Wed had in that previous job threats from a well known local family, so i was moved.

The job centre worker passing by stuck his head in when he heard me saying i couldnt work in that place (without me starting the reason why) and started asking why, do you not like their type?

It was mad, but i just didnt bother complaining...got on with things.

0 |

the jobcentre has been signposting people to foodbanks for a while now, it's not a story.

0 |

well it fucking should be. Tory grasses.

0 |

loving this Straw Rifcunt meltdown. Brit Establishment at it's best.

0 |

hope he hangs himself tonight. Tory.

1 |

Would need a conscience to even consider doing himself in

1 |

They opened a sneaky charity shop about 5 mins from me. Scumbags.
www.edinburghnews.scot...

0 |

anotherangryvoice.blog...

0 |

heard a good analogy about Osborne's economic revival the other day. that just because someone hits you on the head with a shovel for a few years then stops for a bit, it doesn't mean they are any less of a cunt. i hate Tories. that shop in Edinburgh should be burnt to the ground too.

1 |

action.sumofus.org/a/n...

0 |

is there any info on the NHS bid the petition is referring to?

0 |

They bis for some service and won despite having higher costs... to make matters worse they don't have the scanner necessary to do the job.... they want to use the scanner purchased by the NHS using funds raised by the local community, afaik... read about it a couple of weeks ago....

I'll try to dig up the original story

0 |

www.stokesentinel.co.u...

0 |

www.mirror.co.uk/news/...

0 |

www.theguardian.com/uk...

0 |

oliticalscrapbook.net/...

0 |

Funny the way so may politicians have discovered poverty wages of £65K are insufficient to raise families yet have so little enthusiasm to raise wages of those earning £50K a year less.

and seem to begrudge paying substantially smaller sums in benefits to those down on their luck...

1 |

your average come on our garden working man would appreciate a salary in and around the £50k level.

0 |

I think you'll find you common or garden working man si

0 |

*I think you'll find you mean common or garden working man, si

0 |

swoosh went the Frisbee....

0 |

lol@si

0 |

hes a commoner gardener

0 |

thank you, pav.

0 |

What about those come on in to the garden centre working men?

0 |

for all intensive purposes 'come on our garden' is a mishearing of the phrase 'common or garden'

0 |

Not tory cunts this time, but closer to home cunts

www.belfasttelegraph.c...

0 |

it's sticks one on or half a dozen on other really, you're making a mound end out of a mole hill by trying to correct my "error".

0 |

Were surrounded by absolute crooks, these politicians are as bent as the soviet sicle

And then theyre not happy with their wage alone and try to get more on the side.

Also, today marks the last day anniversary of the miners strike.

Coal not dole.

0 |

0 |

need to squeeze in a few more sell offs before the general election

0 |

0 |

www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...

0 |

0 |

But as people on here tell us, UK isn't corrupt.

0 |

No, they just point out the UK is less corrupt than most other places in the world

3 |

Hard to be corrupt when they set the rules for themselves. Tax issue being the most obvious case

0 |

The people who have blocked the investigation should be named as well. It's always behind the cover of "Whitehall Official".

0 |

It's a wonder the other parties and media aren't perusing or mentioning the paedophile ring allegations. It'd be a great scandal in the run up to the elections.

0 |

Because they are all connected to the scandal.

0 |

Maybe in the politics side of things, but the media just seem to be just dabbling in it. Like they're testing the water, or something.

0 |

Tories blocking the questioning of Steven Green government appointed minister and HSBC Boss during this tax evasion scandal
www.theguardian.com/bu...
and pay raises for teachers
www.theguardian.com/ed...

0 |

the lack of media 'interest' in the paedo scandals is down to UK libel laws and 'd' notices

www.thedailybeast.com/...

0 |

0 |

Are you happy or sad that the police stopped the march Flash?

0 |

Franco Irish Brigade
www.victims.org.uk/odu...

viva LSD & the 60s

0 |