Choose a discussion

Tory Cunts

0 |

John Major was a good spud

0 |

Its refreshing to hear people who hate the tories/are anti-austerity say "fuck her" to a woman who has lost her benefits and cant afford to feed her kids.

0 |

How on earth does that woman think voting Tory would benefit her kids? Benefit cuts, tuition fees, higher rate tax cuts, corporate tax cuts benefit kids? Or the illusion they are paying off the debt?

0 |

boris fucking johnston, for christ sake! legend of a man!

most likeable tory eva!

0 |

you see him flooring that chinese kid playing rugby si?

hes a buffoon lol

1 |

Women like that are to blame, working class people should not be voting Tory, they do not represent the working class. They vote Tory because they believe the Sun/ Daily Mail bullshit.

0 |

0 |

fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akam...

1 |

Lol

0 |

apparently they are having a rethink on cutting tax benefits, the cunts.

0 |

0 |

there's a finkelstein i can like

0 |

www.theguardian.com/co...

0 |

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

Top trolling there from Heidi Allen

0 |

luggerotoole.com/wp-co...

0 |

Access denied, shat.

0 |

luggerotoole.com/2015/...

0 |

0 |

watching this EVEL (English Votes For English Laws) debate on BBC parliament here cos i like to keep abreast of what is going on in our United Kingdom.
check out this Tory for Blackpool, talk about a Tory talking like he has marbles in his mouth ...

Paul Maynard, Conservative MP for Blackpool

0 |

actually he has cerebral palsy. delete that post.

0 |

lol

soyuz, you ever get wapped on shrooms then watch BBC parliament?

0 |

SOyuz in 'Mocking the afflicted shocker' ....

0 |

lmao ss

0 |

isn't everyone afflicted in some way. no Takki, i have too much respect for democracy.

1 |

0 |

0 |

The tories. Who the fuck are they?

0 |

0 |

0 |

www.newstatesman.com/p...

0 |

0 |

The Commons has voted against a Labour move forcing the government to end the imposition of VAT on female sanitary products.

MPs voted 287 to 305 to reject the motion from Labour's Paula Sherriff.

It required the Chancellor to state how he would negotiate with the EU the ending of the levy within three months.

0 |

mobile.twitter.com/mar...

0 |

Why would a rich cunt who doesn't pay taxes do that?. Why do Tories hate people that haven't got a lot of money. It's very weird.

0 |

Because people that havent got a lot of money are the reason their taxes are so high.

0 |

No...that's not poor people...

Our taxes are so high because of all the reasonably well off old people who still get given free shit purely because of their age...

Almost as of we are rewarding them purely for not having died yet...they have their own money, let them spend it

0 |

Yes George Osbourne plans to reward the old people for living so long by cutting the NHS.

0 |

Lloyd Webber doesn't pay taxes.

0 |

twitter is amazing for people posting up bullshit with a photo attached to make it look like a legitimate news story.

0 |

0 |

that guy schneider is a cock. he's taken the end of friends really badly, matt le blanc isn't half as much of a twat.

0 |

Been some great characters in Ianucci, Morris, and Pegg shows though

0 |

Malnutrition can be due to people not eating the right stuff, eating foods with bad nutrition, etc. Those stats could easily be attributed to the general increase in obesity and improper diets. I'd say those figures will probably keep going up no matter who's in government.

0 |

but again... that is tied up with poverty as low quality food bulks out on sugars and water at the expense of ingredients... particularly for supermarket own brand products.

0 |

Second on schneider being a cock. Havent read a single tweet of his that was funny or interesting. Hes like the twitter version of a Daily Mail link.

0 |

0 |

That's from Huff Post though. Is Cameron that stupid or are Huff that funny... What am I to believe?!! The game must be rigged.

0 |

500!

1 |