Choose a discussion

ISIS great bunch o lads

So the mad hatters of islam have now seized a dam www.presstv.ir/detail/... considered one of the most dangerous in the world where a sudden collapse would submerge Mosul under 65ft of water and Baghdad under 15ft, there's 7,000,000 people in Baghdad and what's the point in fighting for it when you can just flood it in the name of Allah the merciful... And ISIS no strangers to batshit ideas im sure are considering it as a last ditch resort

0 |

Danger zone

0 |

0 |

m.youtube.com/watch?v=... 50 heads stuck on poles... Beggars belief that these guys can justify this

0 |

Don't think it was this brutal in Game of Thrones ffs

0 |

Jesus christ. These people are fucking mental.

0 |

Worse than animals.

Wonder what he's saying in that video.

0 |

it looks kinda fake @ 2.00 mins

0 |

Saw that too, Justin, but not sure. It's hard to tell with the quality of the video. As usual, it's worth remembering that's it's completely unverified, like most of the videos like this that appear on the interwebz.

1 |

It's completely real, sadly. Its about two weeks ago from the main roundabout in Raqqa.

0 |

my mate posed up a clip of a bunch of them playing kick about with half a dozen heads all laughing and chatting away, they truly are batshit insane and to think there's a load of brits away to fight for them

0 |

Fuck watching people kicking heads about. Never watched any of them mad beheading videos.

0 |

It does look slightly fake but I think it's someone using a torch on their camera or phone which doesn't have any effect at distance, but does look weird up close.

0 |

as dvmc said its all v real the quality of the footage is thankfully lo-grade due to shit phones and no doubt dusty lens dont think id really wanna be watching footage in 1080p, Panorama done a great wee show on them here www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/... well worth a watch.. Frontline done a show here about how it all went wrong www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages...

0 |

my mate has been following and posting up all sorts of shit about them and it really does read like a descent into madness, the ordinary people under this regime are proper fucked and the worst of it is the vast majority welcomed them in with open arms not realizing that although the government is corrupt and mainly shia, these guys are gonna implement some serious dark ages laws onto the general populace

0 |

I've been following the war there closely for a long time, pretty much wish I didn't, not good for the mind. Follow a few of the swedes, dutch and brit (jihadis) on twitter.

One minute they post a pic of a pack of haribo or pringles and speak so normally about finding western food, then the next pic is of such unimaginable cruelty you wonder whether you're from the same planet never mind country.

0 |

www.businessinsider.co... ISIS release video of them killing missing American journalist James Foley, when I say killing I mean sawing his head off with a knife. dirty cunts

0 |

Whoops

0 |

This seems a bit fishy to me.

www.globalpost.com/dis...

0 |

Not really ISIS you mean? Or isis are lying about what they have done?

Weird if they fake it and he shows up... weird as an why would isis go to the trouble when they'll look bad if he shows up playing darts in Skegness

0 |

the second link is over a year old...
speculation that assad traded the journalist to help make the secular syrian rebel cause look bad would only be tin foilery

0 |

Assad probably never though much of him, the way he was American. The same way the US only had IS as headline news last night because it was an American killed and not just Kurds.

0 |

Watched the video released before the supposed beheading. Doesn't look very authentic.

0 |

Imagine a country reporting on one of its nationals being beheaded. Such one sided reporting.

0 |

These cunts are mental anyway.

0 |

It is takki, in the context of what is ignored daily. It's about as one sided as you can get

#sarcasmbackfire

0 |

OK, Blurt. It's time for your daily dose. *points Blurt at the reality juicer*

0 |

You honestly can't see the hypocracy in that?

Honestly?

0 |

He's got a point takki, there has been next to no coverage of this Isis group right up until the executed the US journalist.

0 |

that's my point. they should report it but they should be reporting every death at the hands of IS. when everybody values human life the same, o what a World it will be.

0 |

Same craic as the disproportionate media mountain made out of 3 Israeli kids being done in. Even though there were a significantly larger proportion of Palentinian children killed into oblivion, next to nothing was said about it by Western media. Certainly not on the same scale, no big who-raa

If you can’t see the hypocracy here, you craazy

0 |

Yeah the western media has been totally bereft of stories about dead Palestinian kids in recent weeks. Though I think it might have been mentioned occasionally.

0 |

Occasionally is not good enough to be considered 'objective reporting'

ss_ nail on head

0 |

Proximity to where those effected by an incident live as well as how much they look like you and how closely they share your religious or political beliefs are directly proportional to how much you should give a duck. I thought that was obvious.

0 |

clearly as obvious to blurt as the sarcasm in my last post.

0 |

What a difference a day makes over at the Guardian:

From muted scepticism:
www.theguardian.com/wo...

To coverage of outrage at the killing.
www.theguardian.com/wo...

NOTES:
Po-faced non-ironic example of Betteridge's Law in the first article's headline.
The second link is coverage of recation to the killing, rather than commenting directly on it, which is actual reporting. News reporting shouldn't be opinion, hence perhaps why there wasn't more widespread coverage before - lack of information. This of course doesn't mean there wasn't a story, just that no respectable media outlet wanted to jump in without the facts.

0 |

Oh I see it, just doesn't guarantee i'm going to meet you there

You'd be sensible to stop hiding behind this 'shield' of yours so often. I understand it's difficult to lower your guard, but needs to be done if you're to face yourself honestly and progress

0 |

every one knows mossad killed them 3 jew kids

0 |

If it wasn't for Blurt and his enlightened understanding of everything, imagine what sort of shape this world would be in... oh, that's right, he doesn't actually do anything bar preach about it on The Hudson Forum and probably a few other New Age forums.

;)

1 |

he's a visionary tbf takki

0 |

If it wasn't for takki and his raw beta foundation, he'd be able to pick his own wall art and decide for himself which newspaper to read

But here we are, anyways ...

0 |

www.businessinsider.co...

Trying to find links for the "further investigation that points in other directions" that was in the editor's note at the top of the first link I posted about this. Links of his abduction by rebel groups loyal to Syrian government still being reported in Jan 2014.

www.vocativ.com/world/...

0 |

0 |

Blurt (aka Berry Dingler) • 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
If it wasn't for takki and his raw beta foundation, he'd be able to pick his own wall art and decide for himself which newspaper to read

Least I have my own wall art and don't have to look at my parents... lawl

1 |

Anything to avoid the core issue. In classic takki style ...

Beta is, what beta was told

0 |

lol OK, Blurt. Nothing less beta than still living at home with the parents.

I tend to avoid things which aren't worth the effort/time.

0 |

Lol! We're all together sitting on an internet forum at four o 'clock on a wednesday, no-one here can claim to avoid things that aren't worth the time or effort!

0 |

lol ejay... Blurts discussions go to a whole different level though.

0 |

He's a good spud though, aul Blurticus.

0 |

Takki - you only bought a house last year and are 15 years older, fs LOL

I can't see much wisdom in lining some chaps pocket with 500 quid a month out of an inferred sense of obligation ... seems more sinsible to save that 6K a year for a deposit on a mortgage. Call me silly, but that's just how I see things

Still dodging core, as expected. Finger pointing is easier

1 |

Are you only 17? Hudson serving underage punters shocker. Blurts barred.

A mortgage? dOES THAT NOT GO AGAINST YOUR ETHOS? oops

imma core dodging mutha fuckin ninja!!!

1 |