Choose a discussion

Conor McGregor

What a great moment to be alive - "we aren't here to take part, we are here to take over" God bless him, and God bless Ireland

0 |

PS, absolutely no surprise with the result. 20/1 round 10 win. Cheers mcgregor!

0 |

Lol @ the multiple digs to the back of the head, was praying for him to just suplex mayweather to the ground

0 |

McGregor never really delivered any strong punches after round two. I thought it was an extremely boring fight.

0 |

embarrassing for mcgregor. his glass chin apparent again. its funny watching the fan boys crawl back under their stones today

0 |

Makes that cringe song that was doing the rounds recently even better

0 |

imgur.com/0sF5l5O

0 |

glorified spar

0 |

Mcgregor is the most overrated sportsman going these days. fact

0 |

and now loaded

0 |

Sure He Was loaded before.still overrated as fuck no matter how much money he's got.

0 |

I bought the fight even know I know naffin about baxin , I enjoyed it maself, mad conor wasnt allowed to diss mayweather for bein an oul beat the wife though.

0 |

Hi Bobo!

0 |

In what way is he overrated?

0 |

He's a dangerous man.

Let's hope the MMA heads realise boxing needs a bit more than just a left jab to be top of the pile now. McGregor was a bore

0 |

Might as well had a race against Lewis Hamilton for all the good mma did him. Maybe now go defend your belts you cunt

0 |

That was the best Mayweather fight in years.

0 |

Yeah the pundits were saying lived up to expectations but it was not even close. McGregor never landed any damaging punches and it's just because a waiting game till he tired. Even the final flurry was a bit underwhelming. Would have liked to seen Conor get floored proper but the ref was quick to end it

0 |

He's a very rich, retarded clown.
Glad we won't have to hear anything else from him or his legions of leprechaun fans.

0 |

Good for you. Stick to the "hurley".

0 |

Hi Babou!

0 |

Some seriously cringy fan scenes. Worse than the Euros.

0 |

I don't think anything could ever top that singing a lullaby to a sleeping Polish child on the train.
Ever. In anytime here, past and future.

0 |

lol fair point

0 |

haha. Where is that video?

0 |

Absolutely embarrassing

The behaviour of a people content to sit outside NATO and not partake in responsibility of defeating evil like ISIS or Nazism.
Then blame the British on everything.

Part of the reason I'm watching cricket now.

0 |

state of that juice-head

0 |

On the pure

0 |

Attention seeking cocksucker. His mate won, let him enjoy the moment you facking cant

0 |

He does seem like a complete and utter arsehole.

1 |

Caught up in his own publicity bubble.

0 |

This is what happens when a tinker frmtje free state gets a bit of fame.

1 |

Loves the coke.

0 |

Ha.

0 |