Choose a discussion

Conor McGregor

What a great moment to be alive - "we aren't here to take part, we are here to take over" God bless him, and God bless Ireland

0 |

0 |

I hate the cunt for bringing boxing into despute but then he keeps on getting in trouble and now I hope he has good friends around who can talk him down from his max-testosterone position so he can find something worthy again and be an example to others.

It just shows you what 100 million dollars (or cocaine) can do to a good man.

0 |

Ego money and gear

0 |

He's a classless lout

Done well though

0 |

I like him think he's a good lad wee bit off the rails atm but he loves to be hated thrives off it

1 |

Wannabe gangsta

0 |

But it this way if anyone on here was on the brew 4 years ago then now they are world famous multi millionaire course you would be off your face buckin all round ya sticking the middle finger up to society.

1 |

Yes lets like some cunt who got money and now goes around punching people on pubs.

0 |

I'd hope I wouldn't be punching people's dads in pubs and cheating on my wife who has just had my kid like some Jeremy Kyle skiprat

I'd be lording it in Vegas watching my bank balance increase. Not fighting tramps in a Dublin pub

0 |

Notorious documentary was good. He's a shadow of that person it would seem now lol

He's basically just got rich when he's at the age where all his mates be on the party scene while he lived like a monk for good chunk of his adult life.

Heard silly comments like he be dead if he keeps it up, haha. he's only doing what most people do for a decade or more, maybe except the knocking someone up but haven't a clue about that story.

1 |

Most athletes and professional sportsmen don't though baz.

In fact it's naive to think most people spend a decade going on heavy binges fighting in pubs. Maybe most up west though so you've got a point there ;)

Tbh he could still go on serious sessions and get wrecked, just leave out the fighting and getting people pregnant

0 |

It does seem at times he's become a parody of the character he's created and believes the shit he talks.

I actually liked him but he's just going into full whab mode. Probably surrounded by yes men licking his hole telling him he's class scrounging of him rather than being a mate and telling him to wise up

0 |

I mean there's no doubt he was acting the ballix. Money does that to ya. Look at Michael Carroll respectable binman to lotto lout over night

2 |

Massive Carroll fan. Flew too close to the sun just. A cautionary tale of excess.

Requiescant In Pace

2 |

lol @ picturing Michael Carroll with wings made of feathers and wax falling out of the sky

documentaryvine.com/fi...

0 |

Not the fighting part nik.

But him binging doesn't look out of place to me. Huge chunk of people I know are still at it lol

To me he's not doing nothing out of the ordinary bar knocking a bird up and who even knows if that's true. Funny enough had a mate comment about the pregnant girl thing the other day like McGregor was a idiot when he literally has done the same thing in the past haha

people just LUV to pass comment

0 |

So not the fighting or the adultery?

Just going out on the rip?

Then yes I guess I agree, it's same as loads of other people but like I always point out basing your opinion on your experiences of you and few mates is a very limited opinion and he's a multi millionaire sports personality, he could lose everything acting the dick one night.

Like I said though if just going on the sesh is what you mean I'm sure he could do it a lot smarter than swanning round pubs in Dublin getting into fights

0 |

Remember he got paid 15k to sit in a club in Belfast and dicks watched him having a drink

I gotta respect that, dream job

2 |

Not really limiting just to couple of my mates. Literally everyone on here for example has done the heavy party scene been walloped most weekends for years.

Everyone at it to different degrees. I'm just saying everyone getting on like he's doing something out of the ordinary which it's not. Maybe because he's a sports star but I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm hardly going to judge him for getting into a digging match either. Who hasn't at some stage in their lives. Will prob a good few on here haven't lol

2 |

2nd that devenish gig.

Dream work right there. Whole west just staring at you while you get paid to drink lol

1 |

I was out 2-3 nights a week wiped out every weekend from 17 into my 30s. I also have a shitty criminal record for being arrested twice for fighting so I'm certainly not saying I wouldn't be at any of that.

It's more just what's around his seshin and how he's going about it. Basically if I had his money and fame I certainly wouldn't be partying the same as I did.

He did another venue, maybe el divino or one of those wanky places? Did two venues and prob made guts of 30k. Mental

0 |

Easy nights work lol

Id say you would have nik. Prob would have been easier too. No worries at all free time constantly.

Then knuckle down in 30's try and do something productive maybe save the world

Reason him doing it is getting blown up is Ireland in general is quite small so everyone knows everything around the cities. Plus he's been living like a monk most of the time between fights an is prob loving having no worries.

Saying that if the knocked up bird is true he be melted right now.

Was calling himself Martin cahill yesterday lol

0 |

If I had his money I would cut all contact with my past associates and fuck off to LA.

0 |

Isn't there a paper down there hates him? Always seeing ott bad stories about him

0 |

The Cahill thing was funny. Now there was a gentleman gangster

0 |

Dunno it's been mentioned but the RTE reporter rinsing his car as it's only 1.5 made me chuckle

1 |

www.irishtimes.com/opi...

Good read.

0 |