Choose a discussion

Arrested for Jean McConville. How the cunt gets jailed like fuck if guilty.

0 |

doubt it MJ. He never actually done it, think he gave the order plus he not do time because of the good friday agreement.

But hope it goes to trail and family get the answers they want.

0 |

I'd settle for the 2 years they're getting on the GFA. The cops must have something to arrest him. The Boston Tapes lead to Bell's arrest. Maybe Bell is touting

0 |

Did he not hand himself in for questioning?

0 |

It'll not come to anything.

0 |

the 2 years will get quashed tho.

think he handed himself as well MJ. Was reading bell denying it all. Sad reality is nothing will prob come of it, tapes of no tapes. Practically impossible to prove something like that without evidence or someone to stand up on the stand. Tho i think the bell will make court so be interesting. Hope family gets some sort of closure if that happens.

0 |

Aul Gerry like.

0 |

Not great timing with elections and all..

0 |

Someone tweeted about it from his account tonight.

0 |

Paedo protecting, Woman killing and freedom fighting.

Helluva guy.

0 |

He was released unconditionally according to PSNI twitter

0 |

I'd seriously doubt anything will come of it. Must be infuriating for the family.

0 |

they are fairly getting some mileage from this particular death.

0 |

If you were the family you'd definitely want whoever done it to get caught.

0 |

innit they should have just moved past it years ago

0 |

lol @ this DUP lad straight in being ironic.

Basically calling for arrests. Never seen them do this for soldiers killing people, never

0 |

How long before they decide to charge or not?

0 |

hes the original hipster known for his beard and shit glasses

0 |

state of this woman here lol

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/Bmg...

0 |

heard tonight he is being charged.

0 |

Daithi (Da/he) ‏@Daithionaroll 3m
Gerry Adams may be complicit in murder yet he's the most popular Irish leader. Conclusion:Kenny, Gilmore. Martin you're really really crap.

0 |

Some people thought he'd been released but he's being kept in over night

0 |

A great man

0 |

Ha. Great man indeed. In with his brother. Guilty. No bail.

0 |

I sense bitterness MJ and its too eary in the morning for thon.

0 |

"he not do time because of the good friday agreement."

I don't think the good friday agreement grants immunity to crimes carried out prior to it.

0 |

MI5/6's finest. Crumpet's and tea and a wee sleep for Gerry. Pretty cool PR stunt. You'd almost believe he wasn't on the Brit's books for a second... oh wait

0 |

What's the deal with Columba McVeigh? Was he not only a teenager or something? The RA didnt discriminate anyway I suppose. Mothers of ten, teenagers, you name it.

0 |

My first election coming up here. Flat out Votaíl-ing Sinn Féin

0 |

Haha. Ive retired from the aul voting

0 |

Will because of the prisoners released Wayne, any time a crime been pulled up and went thru the courts, they have got convicted and released straight away. near sure a few judges have done this for them reasons.

Think they go a 2 year suspended sentence. could be wrong.

0 |

the sooner we no longer have terrorists in power the better. Anyone linkied to the ra, uda, dissidents, uvf etc can fak aff.

They all had their time in bringing peace and should still be involved but not leading parties, time for a new generation. People outside of this country must think we are such a joke with terrorists and mental bible bashers running our country

0 |

In many countries across the globe people who fought a war are in power - you talk some proper shite muzka.

0 |

lol so you are happy with ex uvf men that muredered innocent catholics? you be happy seeing a shankill butcher leading a party?

0 |

that is the new generation of shinners north and south nik.

No many at the top who where in the RA are left in big positions.

Was reading the shinners in the polls down south are running the rest close in %

0 |

Gerry Adams is not a great man. Never was, never will be.

0 |

and how is wanting a new generation of politicians not involved in murder talking shite? you are the one with backward ideals mate. Don't shoot others down for not agreeing with you one sided opinions, not everyone is a bitter bigot

0 |

Wanting a United Ireland = Bitter Bigot

0 |

If they are democratically elected Muzka who am I to judge?

0 |

LOL Bitter Bigot for suggesting that these people were demcratically elected - LOOOOOLLLLL

0 |

I get that baz, but you have to see how politics can be manipulated when you have such people at the forefront. The dup must love having adams, mcguiness and Kelly to constantly point out their past. It's easy to warp the opinions of their voters when you have terrorists as your opposition, just as it's easy for SF to pick out members of DUP to slag off

0 |

Defending the Democratic Process = Bitter Bigot

0 |

That is what I'm saying nik. that will die out over time, amongst Other things.

Big debate in sinnfein at the moment about Gerry Marty etc. they are sort of a link to the past. I mean because of them DUP still call them Sinn Fein IRA lol

0 |

Ballix you would sit happy with a shankill butcher on the tv making decisions on your life and just say i'm happy he's there as he was elected.

no, wanting a united Ireland is not being a bitter bigot

0 |

Any one see the girl in blue last night on Nolan? hilarious.

Classic 'em and us mentality. Totally missed the point that marching is illegal, aye but they aren't angels, they threw stones at us before ha

0 |

if you say you aren't bitter against prods or the british tonzer and have no bigoted opinions then fair enough, doesn't always look like that though.

that's fair enough baz and was exactly what I was saying i'd like to see and that's good to here. Positive steps forward

0 |

Shit, this escalated quickly.

0 |

always does, this country never moves on

0 |

I just don't really like people

0 |

Lol@tonzer
Wee dick

0 |