Choose a discussion

april fools

any good ones going about the interwebz today?

0 |

ejay was hyping the us invasion of russia, china and n. korea last night like he was some kind of retired US general but jumped the gun by half an hour and had to do some furious backpedalling on it. was pretty saddening spectacle tbf

0 |

The only one I enjoyed was Domin's edible pizza boxes, only because I showed it to our apprentice and he replied "But the box would get all dirty when you set it down".

0 |

Wheatapprentices

0 |

LOL pav, I seen the news, thought it was linked and asked a question, you're the one who brought up invasion and what else? Oh aye, Godzilla. Nice try!

0 |

is that a real LOL or just an april fools one?

0 |

A real one.

0 |

is that a genuine response or just an april fools one?

0 |

Google translate to emoji video was good and just noticed they actually added it to chrome on my tablet.

0 |

This makes me feel face with exes for the eyes.

0 |

Which translates as imgur.com/6p9kogo

0 |

www.u.tv/News/Belfast-...

0 |

my ex messaged me to tell me he had a one night stand and got some chick pregnant, i replied with 'LOL sux 2 b u hahahahahaha' i dont think that was the reaction he was hoping for

0 |

www.timeanddate.com/ne...

issues.apache.org/jira...

0 |

shat I love how that article links to another article about a guy both his legs broken

0 |

Andy Murray said he was going to announce his new coach on the 2nd (today) but it was an April fools. What a mad bastard.

0 |

www.google.com/about/c...

0 |

I warned my girl yesterday morning over breakfast not to be caught by some silly April Fool's prank in work. I care about her deeply so I drummed it into her and made her recite it back to me. Yesterday evening she came home and told me how everyone in work had a bloody good laugh at her when she told them about the SQUARE EGGS some hens were laying in England. She saw it on Daybreak. They showed archive footage of a farm and everything so it had to be real. In the end my cautionary words over green tea and scrumpets meant nothing because ultimately she pranked herself.

"Anybody see those square eggs hens are laying?"

0 |

Brilliant

0 |

Haha brilliant stuff

0 |

that is a perfect set up, haha

0 |

Brilliant.lol

0 |

1 |

Oops