Choose a discussion

Louis Theroux

The big man is back. New show starts in BBC any minute now. LA Stories. Looks good.

0 |

Antrim and balkymena always had H, loyalist paramilitaries have been strongly linked to attempted importation seizures made around areas such as larne, they were many seizures made of H during the troubles, 197grams between 1992-97. Whilst the old IRAs stance against drugs the inlas was not so who knows about them, yes it’s on the rise but it’s only making the news because it’s in botanic of yorkgate train stations and ordinary people are complaining, sand as the lyrics epidemic, a drug over prescribed by NHS Doctors which was fine til it achieved a street value and kids started ending up in flat ten so the bbc made a few documentaries about that also. As for crack unless yer making that yerself in the kitchen iv yet to hear or met anyone on anything more than the pure but I could well be wrong.

0 |

*lyrica

0 |

Mate of mine who's an a&e nurse says there's crack about alright

0 |

The old crystal meth is knockin about too and heard storys of krocodile

0 |

A good friend of mine over here, OD'd on carfentanil last month. 10,000 more potent than morphine. Elephant tranqualiser. Im sure he has no idea what was in it. I have seen him maybe twice in the last year I never even knew he was using. I've been to 2 funerals of OD victims over last few years. Another friend of mine lost 4 close friends last year.

0 |

Meth is about for sure

0 |

Fentayl aint it, that's what causing all the OD's and that dealer in the doc knew the stuff he was selling in mixed with it scummy fkr.

0 |

Surely it cant be good for the old dealer business selling stuff that causes so many of your clients to croke it.

0 |

New one at 9pm lads

1 |

Just watched that heroin one. Jesus Christ it's grim. 1 in 10 addicted is just mental

0 |

30mins lids

0 |

Tonio aka Blizz Montana - here's his shit, yo

0 |

Black diabetic Jewish police afaik

0 |

Good show again though all went exactly how you'd think it would. Americans yaz luv yer guns don't Yee ya cuntz

0 |

What I found weird is the houses seemed rather decent compared to our social housing ghettos! AS16 don't venture down to Letterkenya any time soon!

0 |

haha I was thinking the same thing! The streets looked really nice and proper suburbia

0 |

They said it's a new problem and it's spreading from the ghettos so maybe ten years ago that was a nice area and it's gone down hill and those houses have plummeted in price and become social housing?

Her living room and bathroom looked sweet

0 |

Sebastian needs a boot in the hole.

0 |

The dad needs his dick turned into a vagina.

2 |

Utterly useless man. Getting bossed by his 5 year old sissy child.

0 |

Wonder where the kid gets it from.

0 |