Choose a discussion

Louis Theroux

The big man is back. New show starts in BBC any minute now. LA Stories. Looks good.

0 |

this one's about angry dogs. pfff. booriiing.

0 |

Surprisingly enjoyable watch despite the topic. The gay ex firefighter was some character haha. Also, dog man definitely fucks dogs

0 |

Haha. I liked Dogman. Such an angry stentorian voice though. That firefighter was weird. See him lying between the two dogs? Haha.

0 |

THE BISON laughed at the junkie telling Mr Theroux to get his bitch ass back to London nigga.

0 |

Haha. Enjoyed that myself. State if his dog too

0 |

Fat Women And Feeders just started on Dave. Basically about men who love women the size of Guatemala.

0 |

Anyone see the latest LA Stories? It was class. Focussed on people undergoing palliative care and people who've been in comas for years. Very good. Next weeks is about sex offenders. Cant beat Louis

0 |

Was amazing to see yer man walking back into the hospital after the docs saying there was no chance of recovery.

0 |

Couldnt believe it. Almost had to do a double take. That was incredible. Poor Dante though.

0 |

some creeps on this tonight,

Paedo muscle chin ups FTW

0 |

Paedo Muscle

Need to step up

0 |

that paedo with the gold gym vest on got that natty misc look

0 |

"Rape arms"

Waiting for an interview with Mike Katz here

0 |

ha

0 |

#NSFW#

0 |

this guy molested his kids, because his wife accused him of cheating, so he was getting her back in some way, sounds legit.

Needs gassed that cunt

0 |

Its surreal watching it now, kinda like the Theroux - Saville doc

0 |

Every one was in denial. That sicko who runs the half way house is a creepy cunt. defo someone you could not trust.

0 |

Everyone deserves a second chance...

0 |

Mike Katz always got the biggest cheer

0 |

Louis knows how to pick'em.

0 |

that was shocking tonight.

0 |

Creeped out to the max

0 |

brilliant show, i felt really sorry for the woman-ludicrous that she gets the same parole conditions as rapists and paedos.
the flasher guy too wanting to castrate himself, humans are the most fucked up thing on this planet.

0 |

Loved the way they left the community officers tale to the last.. Oh you bucked your 2 10y.o. Boys to get back at your cheating wife and there we were thinking you where possibly normal.. Felt sorry for the woman and the dorty old man but none of them where actual dangerous predators more damaged goods type cunts

0 |

Was expecting more from old Louie tbh

0 |

I love the way louis just leaves awkward silences. The people he's interviewing always seem to let more out then out of awkwardness and wanting to fill the space.

0 |

That guy was in serious denial RJ.

Running about like a reformed character who has a wee niche in that halfway house with acquired powers. Stating the obvious here but something just wasn't right with him. Look at his antics in controlling the place. I've no doubt at all that he still fantasies about bullrooting young boys. His whole reasoning for doing it was complete bollocks, I was surprised he could actually think it up and tell it to people with a straight place lol

0 |

#face

0 |

what was wrong with that security guard guy? he was all sorts of weird. was that him at the end who bucked his kids?

what to fuck was he doing in charge of those people? hahaha madness.

0 |

Great show again. Really enjoyed all three but the second was undoubtedly the best for me. Last nights was intriguing. That guy who was in charge of the place was always gonna have a real whopper to unveil. Reminded me of Michael Keaton for some reason too. I think it was his paedo mouth. his rationale for bucking his two sons was genius.

"The wife blamed me for cheating but in actual fact SHE was the cheat so I bucked the two boys. Showed that skank. Yeah."

The wee exhibitionist was good craic. Really candid about his afflictionw hich was probably why Louis kept going back to him. As somebody already mentioned, him and the girl who was bucking the 14 year old were unfairly tarred with the same brush as Paedo Michael Keaton who's sanctimonious holier than thou jobsworth attitude was actually hilarious when it was revealed what he did. See how subservient he was to the cops when they came on halloween night? Haha. "Go right ahead and do whatever you like sir". Haha. What a gimp

0 |

Thought it was tough viewing.

Easy to say that the ex-teacher and old man should be forgiven and not put in the same category as the others, but I just ended up asking if I would have them around my own children and the answer would honestly be No. They really have crossed a line that means there is no going back when it comes to this stuff no matter how remorseful they are. Most of them seem sick, like they have a screw loose when it comes to the reasoning behind their crimes, especially the guy kicked out onto the street. Louis really went for him with the hard questions, in a car park when he had just been made homeless...no letting up like. Then he talked about his own messed childhood etc. But, again, no matter how relevant the back story, they can't be trusted.

0 |

I know what you mean. Like if the schoolteacher was a man nailing a 14 year old girl it would probably be viewed differently.
That one mistake has screwed her entire life now though and I just think there should be a chance for redemption.

Have you seen A Place For Paedophiles? Good Theroux documentary about this special facility where Paedo's go until they are ready to rejoin society. Some will never leave. Some freaks there too.

0 |

The wee guy in the parking lot was a sad case too. Tough seeing him crying his eyes out. Serial rapist though so Im confused. See the scene the guy made kicking him out? What a bellend.

"I see myself as the eyes and ears of parole"

Well, everyone else sees you as a paedo

0 |

Ha. That's the kind of way my mind was working - feeling sorry for them in a way, but would never trust them. The guy who ran the facility must ask himself every day why he did what he did and to carry that around must be almost suicidal, But again I wouldn't have him near my own. I would love the cali state to have invited Louis to talk to someone they could hold up as rehabilitated. Just to see what the criteria is for forgiveness at that level etc. There seems to be none really with them on a public database for life.

0 |

Yeah, I know what you mean. The acid test is if you would trust them with your kids. That database is grim.

Any idea what that Jessica's Law they mentioned is?

0 |

Dunno, but she was in my year at school

0 |

Terrible what happened to Jessica.

0 |

Jessica Tandy?

0 |

You didn't go to BRA, bollywood raz, so what you talking about?

She always performed well at school and was on a few sports teams, iirc

0 |

I think Blurt's thinking of Jessie Ca, the prodigious Asian exchange student.

0 |

Jessica Law from Jordanstown or some shit. Big teeth & baps

0 |

Being honest, I'd never, ever trust anyone who had ever done anything like that around my kids, even if it was just the once. How could you?

0 |

One of Louis best shows in a while. Tough viewing, but cant help but think of Brass Eye in parts. The main guy deserved some torture devices used on his goulies.

0 |

See that boy that lived in the mountains, the one doing the pull ups, he was a fucking psycho. Definitely doesn't belong with society anymore.

0 |

Wonder why he wasn't willing to go into the "forceful" part of his crime or the actual sexual act. Must have been pretty bad. Though tbh, if you were at a party you would expect people drinking to be at least 16 and not 13.

0 |

Still though he doesn't deserve punishment, he deserves gunishmnet
He didn't strike me as the most trustworthy or truthful guy in the world, definite potential serial killer.

0 |

chris mcmtoday @ 3:31 p.m. See that boy that lived in the mountains, the one doing the pull ups, he was a fucking psycho. Definitely doesn't belong with society anymore.

haha. Class. Judge jury and executioner there. Did he live in the mountains?

0 |

Yeah he did, in a wee van. If you watch it you will be able to tell that fella wasn't sane.

0 |

he was one creepy cunt.

The whole van thing, and his constantly need to say he's staying away from the paedo's, his denial of his crime. potential re-offender/serial killer.

0 |