Choose a discussion

Nice watches

Just found me a new watch to look out for.. www.seiko-astron.com/n... not ultra expensive but dear enough at £1500 but im sure you can get a decent discount on it, gotta say thats a fucking sexy piece o kit

0 |

Look at that, sexy bastard there.

www.chrono24.co.uk/rol...

0 |

Wife's da has a lovely Rolex
Makes my Tag look bellix

0 |

Rolex is th easiest watch to fake because it looks so shitty.

0 |

I have an Armani Ceramica that I got for my 30th, literally haven't worn it once. Needs links taken out of it and I've never bothered. I know its not a Tag or whatever, but still the most "expensive" watch i've had.

0 |

Andy that TAG is very nice

0 |

The most expensive watch I've had was at an Amsterdam live show.

2 |

I've a watch sitting there I'll prob never wear again. A nice Maurice Lacrois. I must see what it's worth.

0 |

Pics or link?

0 |

Id like to treat myself in the summer maybe, all being well. Possibly this Tudor Black Bay d23x6d9cx8qezf.cloudfr...
Other cheaper options would be this new Seiko Prospex black www.ablogtowatch.com/w...
And for something dressier a Junghans Max Bill www.junghanswatchesusa...

0 |

And if my euromillions numbers come up ill get this Sky-Dweller www.thejewelleryeditor...

0 |

That Junghans Max Bill is stunning.

0 |

That Junghans Max Bill is the only watch that's been posted so far that I like. Never have got the likes of Tags.

0 |

don't all be getting one ffs

0 |

£450 for it ain't bad. It's quartz battery and not auto though.

0 |

there are automatic versions with an ETA movement. and a nice chronograph as well. bit pricier

0 |

That junghans is nice, lot of the others look bit too garish for me

0 |

Spose you'll all be buying these fancy watches cuz youse are flat out on the cryptocurrency #FLCM

1 |

I bought a watch in Japan which has been sent via parcel force. The tracking is saying arrived in UK but HM Customs are applying charges. This would be just VAT I assume? Any way to avoid these import charges?

0 |

www.gov.uk/goods-sent-...

0 |

No. You'll pay or lose the item I think Andy

0 |