Choose a discussion

Nice watches

Just found me a new watch to look out for.. www.seiko-astron.com/n... not ultra expensive but dear enough at £1500 but im sure you can get a decent discount on it, gotta say thats a fucking sexy piece o kit

0 |

Look at that, sexy bastard there.

www.chrono24.co.uk/rol...

0 |

Wife's da has a lovely Rolex
Makes my Tag look bellix

0 |

Rolex is th easiest watch to fake because it looks so shitty.

0 |

I have an Armani Ceramica that I got for my 30th, literally haven't worn it once. Needs links taken out of it and I've never bothered. I know its not a Tag or whatever, but still the most "expensive" watch i've had.

0 |

Andy that TAG is very nice

0 |

The most expensive watch I've had was at an Amsterdam live show.

2 |

I've a watch sitting there I'll prob never wear again. A nice Maurice Lacrois. I must see what it's worth.

0 |

Pics or link?

0 |

Id like to treat myself in the summer maybe, all being well. Possibly this Tudor Black Bay d23x6d9cx8qezf.cloudfr...
Other cheaper options would be this new Seiko Prospex black www.ablogtowatch.com/w...
And for something dressier a Junghans Max Bill www.junghanswatchesusa...

0 |

And if my euromillions numbers come up ill get this Sky-Dweller www.thejewelleryeditor...

0 |

That Junghans Max Bill is stunning.

0 |

That Junghans Max Bill is the only watch that's been posted so far that I like. Never have got the likes of Tags.

0 |

don't all be getting one ffs

0 |

£450 for it ain't bad. It's quartz battery and not auto though.

0 |

there are automatic versions with an ETA movement. and a nice chronograph as well. bit pricier

0 |

That junghans is nice, lot of the others look bit too garish for me

0 |

Spose you'll all be buying these fancy watches cuz youse are flat out on the cryptocurrency #FLCM

1 |

I bought a watch in Japan which has been sent via parcel force. The tracking is saying arrived in UK but HM Customs are applying charges. This would be just VAT I assume? Any way to avoid these import charges?

0 |

www.gov.uk/goods-sent-...

0 |

No. You'll pay or lose the item I think Andy

0 |

Shouldn't be too bad I think. VAT @ 20% will be £60. Watch was only £300.

0 |

'Only £300'

Listen to Jimmy big bucks :)

0 |

That's not much for a low-end Seiko automatic watch Muzka. Look at it as 3 nights out. Only goes up from there with regards to watches.

0 |

link us up here andy

0 |

www.seiyajapan.com/pro...

0 |

v.nice

0 |

The conversion rate worked out about £260 odd sterling but I ordered a leather strap too to be able to switch from the metal bracelet as well.

0 |

I was initially going to order the SARY055: www.seiyajapan.com/pro... But the movement in the SARB035 is better quality and more accurate.

0 |

£72k imgur.com/STI6Wyb

0 |

Finally arrived and fitted with the new calf leather strap.

imgur.com/gallery/BzyAY

2 |

Don't be telling the lads in the Vegans thread that.

1 |

Looks nice! Did you get hit with import duty?

0 |

Yeah another £67 on top the bastards. Worth it though. The SARB035 is normslly only sold in the domestic Japanese market. Really happy with it.

0 |

Could never wear a watch that tight

0 |

v.nice

1 |

Anyone into vintage pieces have a look at this guys Reddit. www.reddit.com/r/kabac... sort by new posts and then look through this [SALE] posts. The details of each of the larger photos are in the comments with more detailed pics and descriptions. He's a watch dealer based in Belgium. Some really nice vintage pieces for reasonable cash.

I bought this nice vintage Omega from him. All original dials and movement. Recently serviced too: imgur.com/a/mAo45

0 |

0 |