Choose a discussion

Police Brutality

I cant believe jurors watched this video and acquitted these officers!! WTF!
shocking!!
wearechange.org/breaki...

0 |

He looks like hes in the UDA. What a wanky moany video about nothing.

0 |

Facebook likes/shares. Another human with an inflated sense of purpose & self-worth.

Bet he couldn't name the 9 nations with nuclear weapons.

1 |

www.facebook.com/democ...

Seriously...the guy is on his hands and knees

0 |

Posted that last week in the Guns in America thread. Fucking brutal. Pure and simple murder. Not sure how the guy gets off there. Complete scandal.

0 |

Jesus RP, whilst I’m Pro Guns/Cops killing crims that was outright murder, how in the fuck can the police get away with that in a western democracy

0 |

You don't see the full scene obviously so the defence has to be he was reaching for something in his pocket

But even if that was happening you'd have time to consider it. Not just assume it was a bomb trigger he was about to release or something. Sheer madness

0 |

There's a simple answer to this. Put him on the ground with his hands and feet crossed like he did then search him for the gun. Don't make him crawl to you. Put him on the ground immobilized and search him ffs. The guy was dying to pull the trigger and he did. Murder in my eyes.

0 |

There may have been a shooter in the room they came from hence why they got him to crawl. Bad policing but you can see how a good lawyer could get them off.

0 |

0 |

Lol

0 |