Choose a discussion

Police Brutality

I cant believe jurors watched this video and acquitted these officers!! WTF!
shocking!!
wearechange.org/breaki...

0 |

Beat the beard onto him, some hidin he got

0 |

Police are good always. Must've deserved it.

0 |

the cops are laughing at the end of that vid too

0 |

haha at "“These peace officers were doing their jobs…they did what they were trained to do.”

peace officers and bating someone to death.. something just doesn't seem quite right

0 |

They look like theyre riding him in one scene

0 |

i dont have the stomach for watching videos of extreme violence now, used too but not now.. fucksakes i find it hard to even see a Headline article if its about some sick kid... need to man up, kids are making me soft

0 |

lol @ violent suspect who possessed abnormal strength.

how could you not laugh when the lawyer cracked this one.

0 |

I tried watching thon video last night, only managed 4 or 5 mins before his screams got to me

www.crimethinc.com/tex...

0 |

Would love to be a fly on the wall for US police training to see the brainwashed ego-propping. A fly with the ability to shift into a beast of somekind and destroy

0 |

Youre right about having kids affecting the way you view things...you just dont want harm going on in the world that might land at your kid.

Ive met good and bad police. They can be harassing, or they can be huge helps.

A difficult profession but one where if you beat a homeless guy without good reason on camera...
I mean thats as bad as rodney king... this guy was doing nothing except standing still

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/Bd6...

0 |

I used to be a very, very vocal opponent of police everywhere and of the constabulary inparticular.

One wisens with age.

0 |

Police officer ‘Stops & Frisks’ African American teen, literally destroying his genitals oliticalblindspot.com/...

0 |

Seen this a few weeks back. disgusting.
I blame Obama

0 |

I Blame Global Warming

0 |

What Cop T-Shirts Tell Us About Police Culture www.huffingtonpost.com...

0 |

Protesters Ask: How Can You Shoot Yourself in the Head After Being Frisked and Handcuffed? www.alternet.org/activ...

0 |

Fair question

0 |

California cop handcuffs and detains firefighter helping crash victims

rt.com/usa/california-...

0 |

Police Officers Who Shot at Two Innocent Women 103 Times Won't Be Fired www.thewire.com/nation...

0 |

Black man in Jasper, Texas found with cut throat and missing ear
— ruled ‘accidental overdose’ by police www.dailykos.com/story...

0 |

Jesus at both of those stores...

0 |

with two women and 8 cops thats hardly 7 bullets each

0 |

I'm more shocked that they survived considering how many bullets where fired in their general direction, shows how utterly shite those cops are

0 |

Thank Goodness for the poor form

0 |

Innocent man beaten and tasered by California police for signaling he is deaf rt.com/usa/california-...

0 |

In fairness it did say he tried to get away, therefore under California Police Law they are allowed to bare the living shit out of them

0 |

read something recently about when police are made to wear cameras, the brutality stops.

usa cops need to be made to start doing this.

0 |

NYPD Detective Has Been Sued 28 Times Since 2006, Cost The City Nearly $1 Million gothamist.com/2014/02/...

0 |

That is fucked up. Those two cops at the start are complete scumbags. Your man shouldn't of resisted, though. Horrible watch.

0 |

I'd say the schizophrenia was the problem, though.

0 |

www.popularresistance....

0 |

Woman tries to report stalker to police; arrested for VHS movie rental 9-years overdue arstechnica.com/tech-p...

0 |

Eric Dollard never has much luck with the Feds

0 |

Oklahoma police beat man to death, confiscate wife's cell phone which captured beating otographyisnotacrime.c...

0 |

Cop Sees Gun, Cop Fires, Cop Kills Teen Holding Wii Controller

0 |

The confiscated mibile one above is the best justification for the samsung 》dropbox auto upload function.

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/Bg2...

0 |

NYPD Assault on African American Citizens Caught On Camera

0 |

^ fuck all happens for first 5 mins

0 |

BBC Africa ‏@BBCAfrica 4h
A court in #Egypt has acquitted 6 police officers charged in connection w/ killing protesters during the uprising in 2011 against Mubarak.

0 |

You should watch 'the square'. Shocking stuff.

0 |

eblot.com/nypd-investi...

0 |

Pretty enraging stuff this thread. Not hard to see why when that cop was getting emptied in the train station, no body helped him. It's like the boy who cried wolf, sort of

0 |

5 San Francisco police officers are under federal indictment for civil rights and other corruption violations www.nbcbayarea.com/new...

0 |

No charges for police in Michigan who shot & killed homeless man accused of stealing coffee www.democracynow.org/2...

0 |

Texas Cops Compete to Steal Homeless People's Signs for Fun www.alternet.org/texas...

0 |

Police shoot & kill 80 year old man in his own bed cannabisni.com/world-w...

0 |

Cop strangles puppy to death, sends picture to puppy's owner (his girlfriend) www.baltimoresun.com/n...

0 |

S S RUC

great chant

0 |