Choose a discussion

£600,000 TV on sale in Harrods - www.telegraph.co.uk/te...

152" 4Kx2K3D nice

0 |

Thon new Galaxy S8 looks the fucking ticket www.gizmodo.co.uk/2017... I've held onto my Note4 as I think it's pretty much the bees fucking knees and there's nothing out there has came close to the sheer handiness of having a stylus on yer phone, so I think I'll be plopping down for a note8 when they release. Love the new dock that turns your phone into a desktop, I think personally that's a killer app right there being able to dock yer phone and utilise it as a desktop or slide it into a larger screen to use as a tablet/laptop surprised is isn't a thing

0 |

could definitely make use of this

0 |

Seriously money for a phone, though.

I'm still rocking my OnePlus One. It's coming up on 3 years old now, yet still runs amazingly well. Just installed Android Nougat on it there recently and it's back to running like a new phone. Best phone I've ever had by a long, long way. OnePlus 5 is tempting tho...

0 |

imgur.com/led15Z7

1 |

See the price on pixel xl is down. Might trade in the old note. The pixel any good?

0 |

Great phone. The price drops on them are brilliant. I'd love to get one. The none XL one is down in price too if you're looking a more phone like phone, rather than a phablet sized phone.

0 |

* non xl

0 |

Why are you talking about phones in a "Cool Tech" thread? They're just phones ffs

0 |

The charging port on my note 4 seems to be on the way out. This is the second time. First time they told me it was my fault, I had damaged it. Made me use my insurance. Now it seems to be same problem again. I'll be moving away from Samsung now I think.

Sure we are from the generation where phones are cool tech Matthew.

0 |

Guy in work was just telling me this morning that his Samsung is away getting fixed due to the charging port being broke. Wasn't a Note, but sounds like it must be a fairly common fault with Samsungs.

0 |

Note 8 specs finally revealed.. fuck me i'm so tempted to part ways with the brilliant note4 to get thon, pity they couldn't stick a bigger/replaceable battery in it though

Specs and news
- 6.3in 3840x2160 Super AMOLED curved Infinity Display with 18.5:9 ratio
- S Pen support
- 162.5mmx74.6mmx8.5mm
- Improved iris scanner
- Screen embedded fingerprint scanner
- Built-in 'Bixby' AI assistant
- Samsung Exynos 8895 CPU (or Snapdragon 835 in the US), 6GB RAM
- 12MP dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- USB-C connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- IP68 certification
- 64GB build-in storage, microSD expansion
- 3,000mAh battery.
- Fast charging, wireless charging support
- Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colour options.

0 |

Price?

0 |

No safety driver in Waymo's self-driving car taxi fleet

Self-driving car company Waymo has said it is confident enough in its technology to ditch the human safety driver and open up its fleet to the public.

Companies testing autonomous cars typically have a human on hand ready to step in if the car malfunctions.

But Waymo, owned by Google parent company Alphabet, said it no longer needed that protection - though at first one of its employees will ride in the back with customers.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/tec...

0 |

bit the bullet and bought a note8... whataphone

0 |

How much was it, RJ?

0 |

bought it direct from Samsung, 2yrs interest free works out around £30 odd quid a mth on top of my tenner sim

0 |

This is pretty class

0 |