Choose a discussion

Cool Space shit

www.gizmodo.co.uk/2012...

Interesting to think that in the future when space flight has become the norm that history will look back on this little capsule as the moment space opened up to the rest of the world instead of a select few governments

0 |

it's all very mad. i would never rule it out, i mean, the size of the fucking place we exist in, there are bound to be other life forms.

i just hope they are all as cool as the alien paul, from the movie. not E.T, he's a dick. maybe A.L.F too.

0 |

Aye, if the bacteria was from space, imagine trying to find out where *it* came from!

0 |

Yeah, can see what you're saying. It's a angle put forward by a lot of the UFO community. What do you reckon was here before Earth was terraformed (if that was hypothetically true)? Was there water, vegetation or any life at all, however microscopic?

Very interesting topic all this, has been on my mind for years. Sounds like the start of Prometheus

0 |

Bound to be. To think the pinnacle of Universal life is a species which is constantly at war with itself & systematically destroying it's home planet is just insane

0 |

"before Earth was terraformed"

Eh?

A fact which I heard the other day which I thought was great was that sharks have been around longer than tree's have. Mind. Blown.

0 |

Yeah, the arrival of microbial life / the primordial soup is one of the preliminary stages of terraforming. That's a doozer right there, have heard theories that dolphins originally came from space as well
i152.photobucket.com/a...

0 |

Oh, do you mean that some other alien/lifeform sends out the bacteria to land on other planets and cause them to eventually grow biological matter which would over time process the planet so that it makes it more habitable for perhaps colonisation by said lifeform many millions of years in the future?

0 |

Not necessarily, you could say the precursor to terraforming happened by random chance, solely by the trajectory of this foreign bacteria. Maybe the sharks & dolphins were in cahoots. They are the head honchos of 70% of the Earth when you think about it, ha

0 |

Though does 'chance' really exist...hmmm....

0 |

gaia anyone?
elfdefinition.org/scie...

although everything needed for life to start right here, was already here...

0 |

Did the Primordial Soup arrive from Space? Was it here originally and we were just added to it? From this soup how the fup was Free energy reduced enough for life to be created without an energy-fixing protein/enzyme? How can this original protein exist without being created through a complex system which would have needed to have the energy fixing mechanism already in place? - so many questions. Good find Justim

0 |

Good Lovelock backed down on his climate change DOOM

0 |

Maybe God created evolution...

0 |

primodial soup so to speak came from planetary degasing... the massive nuclear reacor you see in the sky on a cloudless day and the one thousands of kilometres under your feet supplies the energy ... depending on which particular set of idea you wish to subscribe to...

you don't need an original protein to exist before all else follows ... Oparin proposes a cell fiirst mechanism
Eigen goes with an RNA first world
Cairns-smith ideas that self organisational crystals may have formed the first genetic material... this kind of appeals to me ... we all come from clay would have a certain biblical irony, tbf

even if you feel life couldn't start here first... it had to first start somewhere

0 |

That is another plausible theory which will be considered

0 |

Nuclear fusion reactor, just encase anyone thought you where talking about fission.. Only saying leek

0 |

the planet has had a very very long time for the conditions to be perfect to either create or support life, the findings from the alien rain could have massive ramifications tbf unless its just simply earth organisms fucked up there through volcanic eruptions or has that been ruled out already

0 |

im guessing this is what it is going to be, rj. or at least what we will be told?

0 |

I didn't think anything remotely resembling life could exist in the heavily radiated vacuum.of space or does this shit rain down from passing comets?

0 |

They think it might be from passing comets.

Also, check out Tardigrades, RJ.

0 |

Comet ISON (ZION) passes around December 13th. Wonder what that'll do to these atmosphere bugs?

0 |

I'm pretty much a life began here... In an occams razor way... But they've shown bugs survive in space

0 |

Lemmie guess cockroaches... Fuckers are damn near indestructible

0 |

How many Earths?

exoplanets.newscientis...

0 |

www.rememberthe13th.com

Nasa to unveil earth shattering historic event on Nov 13th...

Jesus wonder what this could be...

My guess they've found evidence of life existing on mars way back

0 |

"They Live" may as well have been a documentary

0 |

Same day as the US power grid takedown drill. Simulating a cyber attack nationwide leading to a blackout..

0 |

Whatever is announce you can be sure the loyalists will protest against it

0 |

Well spotted, space bandit. Hosting by an anonymous service called 'WhoisGuard' out of Panama seems a bit suspect for NASA! Plus wasn't the website suspended in light of the Govt. shutdown?

0 |

Could be the great deception that's always spoke of. Staged "arrival" of the aliens. They will see the ailments of the world and tell us we need to unite under one rule to save our species & planet. Turn in your weapons. Peace, love & light. We believe them since they are so technologically advanced....you'd be right down the front RJ, you big dope

0 |

Only if they arrived in cool spaceships

0 |

ME FORST, PROBE MEH!

0 |

Reality being the shizster's have been colluding with the US Govt directly for guts of 50 years. Look it up

Bad guys posing as good. So Hollywood

0 |

NOVEMBER 13TH - NASA DISCOVERY WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT
NASA.GOV">

Def. a wind up

0 |

Dammit for at least 5mins I thought this was genuine shit

0 |

Aliens arrive during a nationwide power blackout. The ultimate false flag.

0 |

If Carlsberg did false flags...

0 |

Ha - all we need is a hologram of Tupac printed onto the sky, a la Project Bluebeam, and we're all set

0 |

The announcement was made earlier
www.rememberthe13th.com

0 |

So this is what all the fuss was about! Purple Ninja, load of shiteeeeee!

0 |

I'm a purple ninja and i'm so cooool

0 |

RJ, ffs.

0 |

I know... ;-(

0 |

Take a trip over the surface of Mars in this breathtaking new video

io9.com/take-a-trip-ov...

0 |

That you Takki, I think I just might...

0 |

Excellent choice, Sir.

0 |

0 |

FAKE

0 |

Not long until this is up and running... blog.urthecast.com/upd...

Should be really interesting!

0 |

www.universetoday.com/...

0 |