Choose a discussion

West Belfast

What a shit-hole. Poor cunt should just move to the East. None of that shit in the East.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

GBH for stabbing? Should it not be attempted murder? Stabbing someone in the head is trying to kill them/

0 |

should be charged for attempted murder, court lower it to gbh. at this stage it'll be gbh lowered to abh and probably a suspended sentence imposed

0 |

you wouldnt get that in east belfast.

0 |

probably get genocide.

0 |

Lol at the east. He might have been stabbed but I'd bet he still has his shoes.

0 |

Attempted murder

Then gbh with intent

Then gbh

Then aoabh

Gbh with intent is usually for really trying to do someone over ...continueing n attck while th victim is down, causing a number of open wounds. Most often with weapons or head jumps.

Gbh is for serious open wounds not always with weapons.

Grim stuff.

0 |

east, west, north and south belfast are all shitholes imo

0 |

"None of that shit in the East." I had forgotten that East Belfast was the quiet leafy area where everyone is a shining upstanding member of society.

PJ, east has just as much of its fair share of grim for shit like this.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

*for crime and shit like this

typo

0 |

So sad to hear another wee lad committed sucide over the weekend in west Belfast, I dont know what its is about the place, its all I ever hear. Is it as common in the East?

0 |

I think your missing the point mark.

0 |

No you'd never commit suicide in east. Never. It's literally never happened.

0 |

All I am saying is that there is plenty of stuff that happens all over Belfast. While this is shocking and horrible, to say "You never get that in the East" is not only ridiculous but completely untrue.

I remember a few years back when the cops found a guy in several different wheelie bins in the East.

0 |

Yeah..

Ive only just moved to the East and I dont know the area at all.

0 |

I think pj is taking the piss because in the east belfast thread people are saying how in west belfast you wouldn't get the shit that happens in east but in reality you do

0 |

We have a winner

0 |

runs in circles with arms raised

0 |

i see now, PJ been patiently waiting to get this one in haha.

Both equally shite sides of the town in my opinion, but would agree that the racial incidents you hear of are more often than not in Loyalist areas.

0 |

You never see a black man in the ra though, hmm. Employment equality.

0 |

There are more rapes in the west

Rape vs racism. Who is the winner?

0 |

No one clearly Muzka,

I've lived off Lisburn Road and Ormeau Road, both great areas. If I came back to belfast wouldn't even look at living anywhere except South.

0 |

Not as much racism in the west.

0 |

I'm joking. This top trumps of belfast boroughs is ridiculous with judging and sweeping statements

0 |

Im half joking ;)

0 |

Was over in the London soaking up the culture and I've never encountered as much Irish racism in my life from white English people lol Was actually hilarious dissecting the bullshit.

We actually felt more at home hanging with the homies at notting hill.

0 |

No blacks
No Irish
No dogs

0 |

Lived in London twice. Never encountered any anti-irish sentiment razz. Drank in numerous boozers in local east London. Razzism more like

0 |

That's not to say I didn't encounter people who don't have a clue about our politics. Trying to explain why I don't support northern Ireland was a difficult task

0 |

Encountered a fair bit of anti paddy shit over there. Police and banks being the worst. I worked in McGoverns on Kilburn High Road, now sadly derelict, which was one of the main pubs for the Irish who came in the 50s and 60s. Mostly old men by the stage I was there. They had shocking stories to tell. Some of them showed me houses that used to hang those NO Dogs No Blacks No Irish signs. By the way a 24 year old girl was shot dead just up the street from it a couple of days ago. Not just Belfast is fucked.
Oh, and by a country mile the most racist people I met in London were the Irish. Bitter about their treatment I can understand, transferring that bitterness onto Darkies, Pakkis, Coloureds and Fucking Polish I cannot.

0 |

Obviously I should have used quotation marks there...

0 |

hehehe, darkies

0 |

It's akin to taking someone to the zoo, having my dad around the darkies. He should know better, but doesn't

0 |

will in my 2 days of gimping about parties we basically got the full stereo typical stuff said in a serious tone, we do Irish dancing, are we gypsies, we have a huge drink problem, we can't talk properly even tho we were talking there native language better, also we don't fuck up and numerous other stuff. Some truth in it but you could feel the venom. Was hilarious the behaviour of some of them, actually was mostly Sheffield girls. cheeky crowd so purposely went out of my way to annoy them we intense mind melting, basically talking none stop lol

0 |

I get my wee Irish bell cock out and just smile. Have a Guinness and smile

0 |

Sounds like they got you spot on Barry

:)

0 |

as I say was a fair amount of truth in it lol but the hate was evident.

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-... Belfast rats coming down and taking our cars

0 |

down? coming up surely.

0 |

Did anyone see the list of active drug dealers posted through doors in West Belfast.

0 |

Aye. Belter. From inside the drugs trade.

0 |

Imagine trooping downstairs to grab the post and seeing your name. So many people will get the slipper, the Ma's will be out in full force

0 |

Apparently one person on it is a vegetable. Know 2 on it that don't sell drugs and one who's been in jail a few years

0 |

Can't do much to a vegetable, like. Maybe wheel him out in the sun and leave him there. Sounds like a load of wee shites got caught and gave any old names to lessen the slapping

0 |

0 |

Know one who is out off jail and supposedly not at it any more. So I heard anyway

0 |

Lol at all the west Belfast ones knowing people in jail and ones that drug deal like fuck. Wouldn't get that in east Belfast.

0 |

Haha at all the regular names then "mackers mccabe" like that's what he's been christened.

Also, Burgoyne Smith? What an outstanding bit of nameage.

0 |

I want to meet the Rachel in the list

0 |

Who did the list ? Concerned locals or concerned and armed locals?

0 |

Concerned armed locals without a profit sharing arrangement.

0 |