Choose a discussion

Horror Child Abuse Story

horrific story of neglect of a child, its really long but its gets better as it goes on

www.tampabay.com/featu...

0 |

Wee revaluation definitely needed

Whatsup group for board discussions? Is this real lol

1 |

Surely he's not then slabbering about people behind their backs?

That's moving into different territory beyond bit of slagging

:(

Grim

1 |

Takkischitt 23,271 posts

Also has a board discussion WhatsApp group going apparently, and yet:

" TJs clearly been trying to stay off the board a bit more recently and focus on the real world (which is good), "

1 |

Grim

Thought we were mates and find out there's a backstabbing group

I always do my slagging to the person

:(

1 |

According to Matthew you're now ranting. Starting a new line for each sentence wont hide it.

Here's how it goes. Discussion is started in a thread. You, TJ or Bart weigh in and act like anyone with a differing opinion is wrong, when quizzed you then resort to slagging, once that happens (well, usually just before when it's obvious what's coming) I'll keep going and going, as I just know you cant resist to try and one-up. Like you three do it in other threads and discussions I'm not even involved in. I just find it humorous keeping you going about it.

It happens like that literally every time. And even now I've spelt it out (again btw, I've said this before), I bet it will still happen again in future. I have to admit, I've not been finding it as much fun lately though, but then again, the board has hardly any decent threads at all anymore, so I'm not on here as much, unless something like this is going on.

0 |

Grim

1 |

I'd love to join that WhatsApp group but I fear i'd get screen burn at the top in the shape of "Takki is typing"

2 |

lol @ backstabbing group. The occasional message is sent when there's some winding being done. Thats all. Dont get tin foil on it.

0 |

Grim

1 |

But do you not see how that you taking the time to setup a WhatsApp group and then co-ordinate "trolling" (actually it still looks like you're using the group to claim that you were on the wind AFTER you yourself got wound up, just as you do here) on it is a level of real-life obsession?

2 |

TJ Goldfist • 6 minutes ago
I'd love to join that WhatsApp group

lol dont try and deny your not in it lad

0 |

lol at creating a whats app group to coordinaet trolling, then being the only one to get stuck in. Does the rest of the group send you messages of encouragement?

1 |

I'm not in it Takki. Amazing to think your 23k posts would actually be a lot higher if you didn't also have a WhatsApp group to discuss board issues in too though.

We can only salute those brave brave people who are subjected to multi-platform meltdowns from you. Their's is the kingdom of heaven.

1 |

Lol @ whatsapp group.

Wee dallas messages me all the time saying how much he hates you all

1 |

Honestly didn't you have you down as a backstabber Barry slagging in private WhatsApp groups.

Grim

2 |

Should hear the stuff TF writes lol

1 |

lol calm you jets Musketeers. As I've said earlier in the thread, it was the message I'd sent to Baz saying that it was only a matter of time before Muzka went off on one. Whatsapp group to talk about you lot, youz aren't that interesting lol

0 |

Her name was Elsie.

1 |

Grim

1 |

James wins the thread lol

0 |

"Whatsapp group to talk about you lot, youz aren't that interesting lol" - and yet you posted a screenshot of you having a WhatsApp conversation with someone about the board...

1 |

Yes Matthew. That's what happened. What's your point?

0 |

I'm no mathematician but statistically speaking when you factor in ratios and that, does this mean Jim Wells MLA was right all along?

0 |

No

2 |

Ah don't bring hard-right unionists into this, you'll set takki off again.

1 |

Remember we Dallas, he was a sound lad

0 |

I'm no statistician but surely it does.

For example, say at a football game Everton are playing Chelsea and there is a danger of hooliganism from Chelsea fans.
Say there is 40,000 fans and 5 are guaranteed to be hurt.

Now say Liverpool are playing Rangers and there is only 2,000 fans. And 5 are going to be hurt.

I'm no mathematician but surely the ratio 5:2000 isn't as favourable as 5:40000.

Think we all owe Jim Wells MLA an apology.
I'm no statistician.

0 |

Just all bit grim lads. Thought Neil was a mate but says he purposely goes out of his way and gets enjoyment out of winding me up then goes slagging me off behind my back.

Felt uncomfortable and now makes sense that he sees me so negatively.

Grim

May go into the football thread, seems so friendly now lol

1 |

If only I could monetise all this rage, I'd be laughing.

1 |

Like in ghostbusters 2 when the baddy absorbs the rage and anger of New York to grow stronger?

1 |

Muzka, you're as bad as me for winding fs. Stop victimising yourself lol

0 |

Its all a charade of who's trolling who

0 |

Trolling within trolling.. inceptroll

0 |

i.imgur.com/56eTbzw.jpg

0 |

Some sleggin going on this week

3 |

Just got a watsapp there alerting me to takki's meltdown and came on for a nosey.

Reckon we should do an intervention and get some cameras up in his house for 6 months to make sure hes stable?

2 |

Lol

0 |

Big gherks. What's happening lad

Any MD?

0 |

TJ reincarnating old usernames now

0 |

Gherks is not one of my usernames.

1 |

Gherks the only person i know whose kids are as fucking mental as mine

0 |