Choose a discussion

Horror Child Abuse Story

horrific story of neglect of a child, its really long but its gets better as it goes on

www.tampabay.com/featu...

0 |

This is really nothing to do with personas or petty squabbles Takki. If anyone had put up those posts I'd have said the same.

I know your heart was in the right place so I'll just leave it now. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

0 |

You're a desperate man TJ lol

0 |

My favourite TJ attribute - his virtuous want to be seen at very female welcoming, even posting the other day about making the forum "more female friendly", even though (a) he's never, ever, Ever been with one.
(b) if he had been, he'd know they like badasses, not sanctimonious little meffs. And (c) that's the nailed down behaviour of a future beta sex offender.

See here

0 |

saying that, there's nothing else to be said.

0 |

TJ comes across like the sort of person who would sit down at a table, and just keep trying to get attention by dropping smarmy one liners, eventually clearing the table and being left sitting on his own as everyone moves away to get peace.

It's pretty much all he does on here tbf

0 |

Hostile crowd in tonight. Right-wing men can be such an angry lot when riled can't they?

1 |

Good one, TJ! Haven't heard the right wing one before. You still haven't gave any examples of me being right wing. At least my labelling of you is accurate lol

0 |

But I think we can all agree that the system isn't perfect. And it would seem adoption services do a pretty good job anyway. Considering the percentage of abuse to number of adoptions. Can we close the thread?

1 |

I gave my opinion on your silly idea Takki. You have subsequently proceeded to throw your toys out of the pram because you can't seem to accept any criticism.

I'm going to exit the thread for tonight and say a prayer for your soul.

I hope we can put this little contretemps behind us and be a bit more civil to each other in future.

1 |

I bet none of you even remember the kid's name in that story today. I do. You cunts.

0 |

XD

0 |

And the fucking weird situation she had no say in, that some feminist, "liberal", humanites graduate put her in.

I'd like to know their name tonight.

0 |

There's nobody I know would have put that kid in that situation.

THAT person should be hanging themselves tonight.

0 |

It's fucking horrific isn't it. The missed chances to save her. How anyone can hurt a child is beyond me.

0 |

takkiSSchitt looking to install cameras in the houses of people helping parentless kids. I imaigne most people would find having cameras in their house very off putting.

Given the number of children living in adoption homes far exceeds the number of potential adopters, will the discouragement of 24 hour surveilence benefit the vast majority of children requiring adoption

1 |

Why it a discouragement? Youz oddballs must get up to some weird shit in your homes.

0 |

If your not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

0 |

Exactly.

0 |

But if you are up to no good, it could save a child's life. Could have saved that little girls life, but youz are more worried about the (small) cost and how the adopters might be put off. How do you know they would? You seem so sure of yourself, you must have some facts or figures, aye?

0 |

Don't want to argue takki so in reply to Bart

Yes amount kids in care is rapidly increasing each year and the number of adopters is declining.

For such a drastic change to legislation to be passed through parliament it would need the backing of child protection agencies, the foster care system and other bodies. Adopting families are seeing favourably by those services and not an area that needs adjusted or tightening, they wouldn't back such a system. It wouldn't pass through parliament without it being backed by a pressing need to change.

If using this case as a reason for the change it just wouldn't hold enough weight as it happened a couple of weeks after the adoption and could be argued that it wasn't time for an issue to be raised then processed through courts to take footage asses it and put in a court order for child to be removed.

There is plenty of reports and such about how child protection agencies see adoption agencies. Professionals paid to asses and rate these services and there is no ongoing push for such measures as ongoing 24/7 supervision, in fact there observations are positive and see these families as a huge benefit to the system.

If you approach parliament suggesting massive changes to the law based on an isolated case in the daily mail that involves drastic changes to legislation and putting over 3,000 cameras in homes each year then assessing and monitoring those 3,000 homes I doubt it would get much backing.

Besides if it did pass and everyone went through the 6 months then a child was killed after a year it would be seen as not working and scrapped with is a highly likely outcome.

That was to Bart btw

1 |

takkiSSchitts priapic troll-on for internet conflict now is ceratinly getting worse. He managed to look past all the qualifiers in my comment to insist that I was so sure of my self. Sad!

1 |

XD

0 |

Still going. Wow.

1 |

You three are literally the easiest wind ups I've ever encountered

0 |

Ah the old caught out talking shite so I'll pretend it was all a wind up lol

Textbook

1 |

Lol

1 |

How's it talking shite? You've given your inexpert views on it, which is fair enough. I could call your views a load of shite too as you've not provided any solid info to back up your points, but I'm not a know it all, so I'm just happy to hear your views and input in this thread of the discussion forum.

Your self appointed superiority and one-upmanship on most subjects on here could be seen as some sort of insecurity issues going on. You ok?

Also, thought you werent talking to me? lol

0 |

Lol raging

1 |

If you need help, just say lad. I've gone out of my way to help you out in the past. I'm happy to help those in need.

0 |

Can't believe how thick you take it on here. Great entertainment though

talkinschitt

1 |

Glad I'm making you feel happy. You seem to need the wee boosts every now and then.

And you can use any of my great suggestions above in your next homework assignment. I wont even ask you to reference me. I'm here to help you.

0 |

Don't worry, you are classic research material for research, so many isms. I thank you for your entertainment and online arguments, they do come in handy. Please keep talkinschitt, the board is honestly better for it, I'm sure everyone would agree

0 |

Called it yesterday at the very start and still got you going today.

lol I can always count on you Professor Muzka (honourable shout outs to TJ and Bart, too). The Three Musketeers. All for one and one for all. Upvotes, that is XD

0 |

Is Takki still apparently attempting to wind people up? Because to the impartial observer it's completely indistinguishable from him being raged out.

Maybe we should buy a few cameras to placate him.

1 |

i.imgur.com/3QWWjSJ.jpg

0 |

You do seem to be far more raged out than anyone else in the thread takki tbf.

1 |

Not sure if winding or classic talkinschitt. Can't tell these days and not sure why he would put so much effort into making a fool of himself just to wind people up. Weird

Not sure why he tries so hard because he's actually sound when you meet him.

And I'm not joking, he is dead on when offline

1 |

He clearly is Matthew, worst is he winds himself up. Not healthy

0 |

youse two always argue over the shittist stuff

2 |

Agreed lol

1 |

Muzka, TJ and Bart are just so easy to get going. All I have to do is reply to them and they come back at me with the slaggings and insults in no time. Its great fun when looking to waste some time. Who else do I do it with at the minute apart from those three? No one. Speaks volumes. Like I bet this sets at least one of them off. Hard to tell which one, though. TJs clearly been trying to stay off the board a bit more recently and focus on the real world (which is good), Muzka is trying to go the root that he's 'totally cool' and not raging at all (even though he rages out all the time on here), so he might hold off, Bart's probably the least predictable. Which is why I like him the best.

0 |

You're talking about setting other people off, but you just wrote a full paragraph rant there. Seriously, do you not see how you look takki?

1 |

Might have to add Matthew on as a fourth person. He seems pretty easy wound up too.

0 |

I love how totally off takkis perception of his presence on the board is. Totally blind to the reality and instead projecting falsities and then believing them.

Weird this is what you call enjoyment, wee personality disorder creeping in?

Getting embarrassing now as it looks like you are being serious and believe your madness and saying you enjoy it.

Sorry mate, probably best leaving it now though I'm sure you'll have some madness to reply

1 |

Drowning in a deluded sea of talkinschitt

Lol

:)

1 |

Why has a thread on child abuse turned into a dick measuring contest between the usual suspects? Show some decorum lads ffs.

0 |

Because apparently Takki gets off on winding people up. He has a list of targets he said.

Fucked up really

1 |

Three post from Muzka. I only enjoy winding up the people who are easy to wind up, Muzka.

Andy, unfortunately that's what happens in most threads on here when a discussion is attempted. The Three Musketeers weigh in and start the slagging. That's why this forum is dead and has been for a long time, sadly. There's barely any decent conversation on it, and if there is, it doesnt take long before someone comes in and starts slabbering/acting like the definitive opinion on everything (usually Muzka, TJ or Bart, and occasionally Matthew locking threads etc).

0 |

So what is it? Are you winding up on this thread or getting slagged?

All over the place here mate showing more symptoms of paranoid personality disorder.

Being hostile, reading posts and creating scenarios not there then projecting your issues onto others such as rage.

Then claim its actually everyone else with a growing paranoid list.

This constant need to claim everyone but you is raging stinks of desperation and I'd say even you would struggle to believe it.

I predict you'll read this thinking he's raging, they're all raging and feel some kind of hollow victory.

Messed up fella

1 |

takki, I doubt anyone else here is having WhatsApp conversations about the board, which is a level of, I guess obsession, that suggests you're letting things spill over into your real life. I think you need to step back and chill out a wee bit, maybe you'll see that you're taking this all a bit too seriously.

1 |