Choose a discussion

Bitcoin/Litecoin etc

Original thread gone?

Bitcoin back on the up today after a couple of days with very little movement.

Litecoin doing well still but down today a bit. It really needs gox to announce a date for thier trading engine to open, kinda in limbo at the mo it would seem

@leanne I havent looked into desktop/offline wallet software, is that something you are looking into?

0 |

BTC china have added an LTC/BTC trade option and Huobi launch LTC trading tomoro. LTC prices are up approx $6 over the last week, looks set to go even higher. Interesting to see if there is sustained growth or the usual sell off/panic/correction.

support and general awareness of LTC seems to be growing nicely
btc-e.com/exchange/ltc...

0 |

yeooooooooooooo

0 |

lol
litecointalk.org/index...

nsfw

0 |

SEC gets on the Bitcoin investigation bandwagon www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

international wire + SWIFT costs vs BTC payments

0 |

Inside New York’s Bitcoin Centre www.coindesk.com/insid...

0 |

Australian Manufacturer Debuts First Cashless Bitcoin ATM www.coindesk.com/austr...

0 |

Each Icelander will receive over $400 worth of Auroracoins at midnight, tonight: motherboard.vice.com/r...

0 |

bitcointalk.org/index.... check out the mess here. I lost 1.5 btc worth of black coin, thats about 5% of my crypto capital. Ive known this was going to happen at cr, have even been warning others on polo troll box for days(if anyone else uses poloniex, i post as Mulholland there), withdrew most of my coins apart from black coin ffs, because they had massive trading volume of black coin and i was doing some good trades lol. Second time ive lost btc in last few weeks. Had .6 stolen from poloniex. Polo was going to pay it back but i donated it out of goodwill, as id made a killing on AUR that week. Check out the pastebin link on that thread where fyrstikken(major share holder in cryptoush) goes apeshit at the blackcoin dev.

0 |

Bit-Bangers
www.dazeddigital.com/a...

0 |

Was only a matter of time eh
Another article on it www.dailydot.com/cultu...

0 |

Resident of scotland?

free scotcoins cotcoin.org

www.theguardian.com/te...

would it be possible for people outside scotland to fake an IP to collect free coins?

0 |

Irish crypto coin mentioned at the bottom of that guardian article www.gaelcoin.org

0 |

IRS melters ruining the fun for lots of americans

www.coindesk.com/inter...

0 |

guy accidentally donates 2omillion doge to doge4nascar

www.coindesk.com/moola...

0 |

Talladega Shibe

0 |

much adoge about nothing

0 |

The fierce battle for the soul of Bitcoin: www.wired.com/wiredent...

0 |

Hack that Mt. Gox blamed loss of millions on only resulted in losing a handful of Bitcoins www.nbcnews.com/tech/t...

0 |

Sydney real estate agency Forsyth Real Estate has begun accepting virtual cryptocurrency bitcoin for house deposits and property advertising, through a partnership with Australian bitcoin payments provider CoinJar.

www.theage.com.au/tech...

0 |

The bizarre idea of HullCoin, a local government-backed cryptocurrency motherboard.vice.com/r...

0 |

Lawyers for Ross Ulbricht file motion to dismiss on basis that Bitcoin is not a “monetary instrument" www.scribd.com/doc/215...

0 |

www.coindesk.com/ebay-...
Ebay US adds virtual currencies to list of categories

0 |

Charlie Lee Proposes Merged Mining of Litecoin and Dogecoin www.coindesk.com/charl...

0 |

Wow!

0 |

That's what I first thought but he's only suggesting a mining merger to improve his ltc security.. and from the looks of it the doge guys aren't biting

0 |

Such pun

0 |

Inside Bitcoins NYC Day 2 Showcases a Maturing, Legitimate Industry www.coindesk.com/insid...

0 |

arse faling out of them atm

0 |

whats going on- any reason they are plummeting?

0 |

litecoine at 8 bucks ffs

0 |

#Bitcoin = $ 392.99
#Litecoin = $ 10.21
#Isracoin = $ 0.21
#Peercoin = $ 1.55
#Dogecoin = $ 0.000398
#Nxt = $ 0.021476
#Mastercoin = $ 25.39

0 |

ftalphaville.ft.com/fi...

0 |

weedcoins

www.coindesk.com/new-c...

0 |

the newly wrapped Nascar sponsored by Dogecoin

edition.cnn.com/2014/0...

Kaizen was not involved

0 |

this is quality... bitcoin debit card

www.coindesk.com/xapo-...

0 |

Will wrap your car for ltc...

0 |

Course you will you sleg! :)

1 ltc for whole car pls, an actual size car too

0 |

i.imgur.com/H9pfgUM.jpg

0 |

0 |

AWOWL

0 |

U.S. Navy preparing Bitcoin battalion bitcoinmagazine.com/12...

0 |

still worth getting into BTC, and even more so LTC

www.coindesk.com/late-...

0 |

blackcoin looking interesting at the moment, only out a month and already #9 on coinmarketcap

0 |

black coin has been out much longer than a month. i bought lots of them a while ago. the same week aurora coin went big. was only around 500 sat at the time. still holding over 20k. hope you bought them when i mentioned them up the page, they were only 10k sat that day. 100k sat 1 week later, now down and hanging between 30k-40k sat.

0 |

orly, my bad, i was just looking at the all time chart on cryptsy 30-40k, what figure/value are you referring to?

0 |

oh, satoshis.. didnt know what you were on about for a second

0 |

it was late going to cryptsy, so they wont have the full history of the price. i first bought it on cryptorush. Im saying that over the last week the price of blackcoin has been hanging between 30k and 40k satoshi and its down on its all time high, which was around 100k satoshi. sorry, really really baked here, may not be making sense.

0 |

haha!

i only every buy small amouts of these newcoins, very small, like dummy trading.

0 |

big down trend at the mo, might buy a few at the bottom

buying a few more ltc as well

0 |