Choose a discussion

Bitcoin/Litecoin etc

Original thread gone?

Bitcoin back on the up today after a couple of days with very little movement.

Litecoin doing well still but down today a bit. It really needs gox to announce a date for thier trading engine to open, kinda in limbo at the mo it would seem

@leanne I havent looked into desktop/offline wallet software, is that something you are looking into?

0 |

D'you have 500 ltc ferg?

0 |

not discussing figures here m8y, just marking a milestone for r wee thred

0 |

AKA i've nowhere near 500 ltc's

0 |

:)

0 |

It was $0.79 per LTC when I got first wind of it

0 |

shoulda got involved back then mate, it didnt stay at that price for long though

0 |

Yes Blurt... he has FAR more than 500

0 |

aye right!

0 |

Lol sorry, misinterpretation of 500 there alright

0 |

Agreed. I'd say 10,000

0 |

ferg's modesty is not going to stop me hacking his account to double check

0 |

your inability will, though

0 |

I know exactly how much ferg bought and when. Thankfully I'm half whack with him

0 |

gref's a bit uneasy after peoples Bitcoin's got cleared out. Wasn't me though, so lighten up, y'owl drip. Sure you're rolling in the moniesssss

0 |

Gref's a bit uneasy because peoples Bitcoin's keep getting cleared out. Wasn't me that time so lighten up y'owl drip. Sure you're rolling in the moniessss

0 |

www.okpay.com/en/compa...

0 |

How long do transfers between Bitbargain wallet and your own Litecoin wallet normally take?

0 |

mine took 3 mins

0 |

Bitcoin > $1000 www.bbc.co.uk/news/tec...

0 |

litecoins away like the clappers.

0 |

doombadgers heap he's trying to sell is worth less than 1 fictional online coin.

0 |

Shite Wan - www.theguardian.com/te...

0 |

Don't write things like 'shit one'. Thought there was a collapse or something lol

0 |

Poor bastard

0 |

ragin'

so whats Bit Bargain like to use folks?

0 |

Great spoof. There's going to be loads of muppets turning up at that dump lol

0 |

think it strokes you, ferg. i payed in gbp, for coins at the same value in $ i think. stroked lol. thankfully not too much.
think i done myself out of 1ltc, or something.

say ltc is $20, they charge £20.

0 |

but bitbargain is a UK site no?

0 |

yea?

0 |

sorry just got what you meant there, thought you meant that the coins were advertised in $.... d'oh

i'm looking to sell rather than buy, not much, just to test the procedure in case i decide to sell more in the future

0 |

aye id say that would be the best place to sell. lol (my novice (been stroked) opinion)

0 |

You got stroked buying on bitbargin? Sure the sellers name their price. It's up to you to buy the lowest and they name their price in sterling.

0 |

actual value circa £20 now

0 |

Been told bitbargain is your best bet for shifting them ferg

0 |

<3 marty

0 |

0 |

Have many of you folk actually sold any yet? Just wondering is it easy enough to get verified to sell?

0 |

I reckon i'll end up buying stuff..... haha. Bit bargain you have to do a lot of stuff to get verified as a seller. Not sure i can be arsed.

0 |

Hm I guess that part could be a problem for a lot of folk. Prob just end up buying a pile of gear then lol!

0 |

There were hoops to jump through to get verified properly with gox as well, at the time they were the key player in this but not so much now.

As i said, might test it out with a couple of low volume sales at first

0 |

So are you a verified seller ferg? Can you expand on 'jump through hoops'?

0 |

no, gonna start to process off though, get a sellers account

i.imgur.com/cw2Lq9t.jpg

0 |

litecoin megacrash....

0 |

wouldnt be suprised, there has to be a substantial correction at some point surely

0 |

Indeed there does. This is all about timing.

0 |

Unless they release more they will keep rising. Its peer to peer so as long as word keeps spreading. Wheres best to sign up to sell. BitBargain will take until at least the 20th they said unless you have bought over £1000 worth.

0 |

ooh bitbargain don't like nationwide

0 |

oof www.theguardian.com/te...

0 |

Just have a wee quick look at selling litecoins and fuck me it sounds like a complete melt to get set up! Fuck!

0 |

The day your dad mentions bit coin / lite coin is the day to sell

0 |