Choose a discussion

Bitcoin/Litecoin etc

Original thread gone?

Bitcoin back on the up today after a couple of days with very little movement.

Litecoin doing well still but down today a bit. It really needs gox to announce a date for thier trading engine to open, kinda in limbo at the mo it would seem

@leanne I havent looked into desktop/offline wallet software, is that something you are looking into?

0 |

Where are you seeing it up to £15?

0 |

Bitbargain

0 |

thats not the market value tho, you need to look at the echange with the most volume

0 |

So in summary, worth sticking a few bob in these litecoins?

0 |

it has been for me, and i dont see any reason why they wont grow past the $20 mark.. if predictions are true then ltc should follow a similar path to btc in growth

0 |

£18 on bitbargain

0 |

thats just individual sellers though.. no point posting that, they could have then on there for £100 if they wanted, doesnt make it relevant to the actual price.

look at this site instead
www.coined.com

0 |

litecoins are soaring and over $18 according to btc-e.com/exchange/ltc...

0 |

ah. use are yousing pauwns not dollars.

0 |

Yes they are individual sellers but that is a market

0 |

a one man market

0 |

Not if all the sellers are rising at a similar rate.

0 |

that is their aspiration of what the coins are worth, want they want to make, not what they are actually being traded for on THE marketplace. These people are selling in low volume and their prices are high.

0 |

LTChitting 20 bucks- holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

0 |

amazing. im on the excitement bus now. :)

still waiting on a bitcoin wallet syncing. taking forever, slowing my whole internet speed while its at it. bought the coins and all so didn't miss that wee jump :)

0 |

See on litecoin local, can I just leave my coins in the wallet on that website til I feel like selling them?

0 |

Not sure Clogged but I have a similar dilemma. I used the bitbargain website. bought 10 coins which are now in my LTC wallet. It says however not to leave coins in the bitbargain wallet for more than a week. I am a bit confused here as to where I am supposed to keep them if not in my LTC wallet. Can anyone advise?

0 |

Your ltc wallet is ok. There is an initial wallet on bitbargain were the coins go after a deal and you extract them to your personal wallet, and it charges 0.05 per week.

0 |

Gonna need someone to explain to me how to set up my personal wallet

0 |

Download from litecoin.org send coins to it and it will sync, it takes a good while to sync.

0 |

Yes, other people answeing questions!

CryptoKrew

0 |

All a big bunch of froots yas

0 |

Get Uncle Albert down

0 |

So its fine to leave the 10 litecoins in my LTC wallet on the bitbargain website even though its stating that its not? Still confused.

I downloaded a wallet from litecoin.org but it looks different from my wallet on the bitbargain site ffs. I have no idea how to operate it lol.

0 |

Aye you fucking get your Uncle Albert down Blurt

0 |

Ok so it seems that the litecoin.org wallet is completely seperate from the wallet on the bitbargain site. So I went to my bitbargain site wallet and sent the 10 litecoins to my litecoin.org wallet by entering the wee address it gives you. They haven't appeared in my litecoin.org wallet yet. Does this take some hours/days?

0 |

Ah there they are. 3 mins, panic over :-)

0 |

Albert's in the Royal

0 |

Not so hard to do in fairness. Just being first time and all things can be melty due to fear of getting stroked. Just need to send off my passport photo, household bill, etc to verify my account so I can sell.

0 |

ltc normally confirms within a few minutes, much faster than btc

are those 3 items the only ones needed for verification on bitbargain Muff?

Was thinking of making a couple of small sales on there at some point just to build up some positive feedback..

0 |

passport photo, another picture with you holding your passport open showing the photo and a household bill. 3 things it said.

0 |

900 profit

0 |

excellent work BDurt

0 |

wow... 568% return on my investment at the minute.

Bonkers.

0 |

top, top crypto

0 |

BTC broke the $1000 mark, LTC $25 yikes

0 |

Ok so I bought 10 litecoins for £118 yesterday. To buy 10 now on bitbargain site they are looking £245!!! Can they really have doubled since yesterday?

0 |

I think the tough part is going to be knowing when to cash in on these things! If they hit about £50 or so i'll prob sell 2 of my 10 to cover the initial investment and then sit on them for a good bit.

0 |

Can someone confirm i'm not seeing things and that they are indeed around £25 per litecoin?

0 |

market price between $25-30

0 |

Jesus, on ltc local, I bout mine for £13 per coin, now they're average at £20 ish. Haha great

0 |

see you at the party Richter

0 |

Bottle of bucky in hand

0 |

And all profit from sitting on your haule. Sweet

0 |

Muff, BTC-e (trading exchange) is giving Litecoins the value of £16.21 at the minute.

The price on those sites for buying coins from other people are based on what the person wants to sell their coins for. They will probably be buying them at the exchanges for, say, £15... then they are selling to the folks like yourself for a bit more, to cover their costs and make a profit.

0 |

Uh-oh... my mind has now started wandering as to the things I could buy =/

0 |

Stay strong, it's early days

0 |

Just realising I could by a PS4 and still have a good bit left over.

0 |

Sell Coins, Get Bakes Takki it's the only way

0 |

500 LTC

0 |