Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Just confirmed AJ ain't all that. Deontay would beat him. Fury and Povetkin too I reckon.

0 |

wildly underestimated his opponent tonight just i think. bad night at the office.

0 |

1 |

Stiverne not exactly much competitio, a dogged boxer like Taken, but Deontay knocks him down 3 times and finishes him in the 1st round.
Deontay says Hearn wants him to fight Whyte before he'll give him AJ fight ffs.

0 |

Went 12 rounds with him couple years ago. Fella shouldn't have been in the ring last night. He was fat. Shambles of a fight.

Wilder class record without having really fought anyone. Ortiz was going to be a proper test but he went and messed that up

0 |

Was gonna say Stiverne the only man Deontay hasn't knocked out. Only watched the fight so no idea how unfit he was apart from not fighting in 2 years. Deontay hit him with some big punches for the knock downs.

Deontay has been paid poorly, he needs AJ for that and to prove he can beat the best. I don't think the AJ fight will happen next year, AJ will be afraid of him and he's getting well paid fighting bums anyway.

0 |

AJ defo not afraid of him lol

Not sure where this narrative would come from. Wilder literally fought no one.

Aj just fought wlad in a war. And had a defence after it. Exact same sort of bum wilder been padding his record with.

0 |

AJ on the floor against Klitschko, the multi defence champ who Fury was completely comfortable with. The Klitschko fight elevated AJ so he can get PPV fighting bums.

He might be keen on fighting Deontay, but surely him and Hearn will want to delay it as much as possible while they're selling out football stadiums.

1 |

They took the wlad fight which was as big a gamble you could take for him at that time.

This fight will happen. Wilder on the exact same footing as AJ. AJ will be the sell in this scrap so tbh don't have an issue with hearns wanting him to fight whyte. He would empty whyte which would put the fight on a even bigger spere for hype finance reasons.

0 |

"Klitschko fight elevated AJ..."
too right it did.

He'd make shorter work of Wilder. Why not hold out for Max Payday though.

0 |

Good scrap on the cards tomorrow too

0 |

defo sparcy, Williams to win would be my bet.

1 |

Smith getting it pretty easy here

0 |

Was a shit fight. Ch5 scrap was better. still, that clown mcgregor. Dickheads

0 |

#ufc

0 |

At least none of them were on drugs tonight.

0 |

What time will the Frampton fight be on on Saturday?

0 |

Weigh in at 2.

0 |

Likely 10.30 takki but worth watching from 8 onwards great undercard no doubt the biggest fight night ever in Belfast.

1 |

You've obviously never been about West Belfast on Mother's Day.

1 |

Big featherweight this guy might be a risky one even low he is ranked 50th in featherweight.

0 |

Embarrassing main event

0 |

Seemed harder than it should have been. Especially with the knock down although maybe he tripped? (He didn't seem to agree with it). As his trainer said, it was ok. Struggling to see how he would ever beat Santa Cruz again.

0 |

The Point scoring was way off.no way did Carl win by that much.other guy was relentless.jamie conlan was rubbish think he was floored in every round

1 |

I had the scoring the same even with the slip scored.

Honestly be best turning of them commentators in them fights. If you where score boxing the way it should be Frampton was clearly winning most of them rounds from clear punches. He got swarmed a couple times took a lot to the gloves some to head but was in bursts.

Perfect oppnenet to get back into it. Would get rid of any rust quicker than a early blowout

0 |

Exactly. A great test. Should be looking to get back in the ring asap to make the most of it

0 |

Was lucky to get the win just about scraped through shite main event

0 |

Lucky lol

0 |

Was a good fight but agree terrible having a 10 rounder as a main event and sold out the place too. Some pull he has over here

0 |

I think he was lucky. He's no chance against Cruz if it happens

0 |

What part was lucky? He clearly won and He wasn't hurt either.

0 |

I thought Frampton won it, but not by that much. 10 rounds was enough for him, he would have struggled if 2 more.

Conlan looked shit, but Ancajas is a great boxer.

0 |

Love Frampton's honesty, really frank about his fights and big enough to admit knock down was legit, top lad.

0 |

I think I was being a bit hard on Carl yesterday. Watched it again today lads and I'm going to do a bit of a u-turn. He defended well against most digs that were coming at him. Garcia did keep going at him and fair play to him. But Carl landed way more proper digs and blocked the majority of Garcia's. I actually wasn't sure that Garcia won any rounds apart from the put down/trip which I'm giving 10-8 by default. There were 2 rounds that were 50/50 so assuming Garcia won them. So giving Garcia 93. (3 x 10, 7 x 9). That gives Frampton 96 (7 x 10, 2 x 9, 1 x 8). Three rounds between them minimum. If you give one of the 50/50 rounds to Frampton, it would be 5 points of a difference.

0 |

Was a good fight for the neutral there have watched some terrible fights of late, that had a gd bit of action at least the lightweights go for it full pelt. Carl's getting a lot of stick for that performance but 10 months out and a new team he is gonna be rusty. Those Mexicans no matter were their ranked are tough as nails and wont be knocked out. Id say Oscar Valdez belt maybe the one they will aim for.

0 |

Wouldn't take that valdez fight just right now on the back of other night.

Needs a Real tough 12 rounder against a world class opponent

0 |

There all tied up tied up around March/April, who could he get that would a good test? Quigg wants a rematch he made that clear.

0 |

Haye injured and rematch with bellew cancelled

0 |

Least surprising news of the day

0 |