Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

I think a got a good stream through Plex for the last itv box office fight. Might just buy it if the stream fucks about this time.

0 |

Groves kinda last chance to push to the top, always find him a very entertaining fighter. Should be a top fight

1 |

I'm confused about eubank being favourite in this.

He's literally never fought at world level ie title fights.

Billy Joe was his only proper fight imo and was years back. Plus he's moving up.

You could have swore he's been top notch for years.

Maybe bookies know something we don't about groves.

0 |

Wish Groves had of beat Froch at least once. Froch is a real hard cunt but he is a total cunt anyway. A real hateful cunt.

1 |

I agree with you to an extent Baz, fought nobodies since Saunders, but he has loads of ability, and then looks like shit with his showboating.

0 |

The stream was absolute trunks last time.

I bought it of t.v. player this time hopefully it's better

0 |

Was thinking that myself Baz, had to check the odds there when I read that. Groves is bigger stronger and more experienced. Strange. Although he's never really been the same since that second Froch fight and Eubank was really good in Germany in the last round

0 |

Looks like Lomachenko and Linares isn't happening now too. May already looking stacked but that would have been the icing on top

0 |

Eubank good when you put that sort of limited fighter in front of him.

Groves moves a lot behind a good jab. Going to be a hard fight for him if he doesnt connect with a big punch.

Just found the betting off. First fight in a while the odds are working in your favour

0 |

What time is this on later?
Any decent fights on undercard?

0 |

Starts at 7 no idea when those boys are on

0 |

Main event starts at 10

0 |

What's the predictions? The round betting prices for both boxers are in the 20/1 stakes, each to win by points circa 3/1. May take last 3 rounds for both boxers or just go Jr

0 |

Eubank mid rounds or Groves on points is my two minds of it

The pundits are giving the edge to Groves it sounds like in the build up

0 |

I'm the opposite RP. Either Groves early or Eubank by stoppage in the 11th or so

0 |

Or not lol. Eubank was woeful

0 |

Naseem's is header, lol

0 |

Lol JU...well played

0 |

You gotta respect Naseem tho. He's a boss.

Love Eubank Snr's honesty there. He's got a lot of class

0 |

Aye, he's pure class.

0 |

Only thing you will take away from that fight is Naz is still a legend.

He can eat what he wants when he wants

0 |

Enjoyed that, plenty of action.

0 |

seems like the tounament will only change the final by a few weeks if Groves is injured. If its a long term one he'll have to pull out. dont know what that means in terms of who gets the slot instead

0 |

A dislocated shoulder is sometimes never back to 100%. It's a bad injury and sore as fuck.

0 |

www.google.co.uk/amp/s...

0 |

Mcguigan a rat. Hope he gets his oil

0 |

See Canelos tested positive for drugs. The fights still going ahead too. Anyone else think if that was GGG there's no way it would go ahead and Canelo would be the one looking it called off?

0 |

Yeah defo.

Contaminated meat they are saying. Seems a problem in Mexico, so golden boy said lol

0 |

Pure meat

0 |

Joe Joyce - 1st round knock out.

0 |

Shite

0 |

That dillian whyte knockout on browne there now was absolutely brutal. Out cold.

1 |

Speaking of knockouts

2 |

At least 10 people died in the making of that video

0 |

Can you name them see a few of Ali in there few tysons

0 |

Not many tbh, most of the recent ones I can, Pacquaio gives and takes two of the best ones. The 1989 one is clasa

0 |

It's hard to see yes see pacquoio in there too

0 |

Ricky Hatton is on the end of one. George Foreman when 50+ floors some dude as well. Kashamira is in there. Manuel Torres

0 |

Fight week cant wait.

0 |

Forget Selby !

0 |

Lol ffs simple recipe Carryout + twitter

0 |

0 |