Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

he released another video calling them gay again lol

0 |

Can't take to Eubank junior. Just comes across like a hateful we cunt. Who is fury fighting in the Odyssey in December?

0 |

Price's reaction to Fury --- www.boxingscene.com/da...

0 |

Only got watching the DeGale fight last night and really enjoyed it. Altho the commentators were doing my head in. DeGale was clearly thinking tactically spending many minutes of the middle rounds hanging around the ropes having had so few fights recently. But even at that it was rare, if ever, the French lad caused him any serious bother or having him rattled. But the commentators were talking of how the score cards would have been so close. Never liked DeGale before, especially round the time of the groves fight, but seems like he is trying to re-invent his image, and I have to say I enjoyed his performance. Im no expert but i'll definitely been tuning into see him again.

Hopefully all this Khan / Brooke / Hatton talk has distance in it if purely for the entertainment value of it all.

0 |

What a card on showtime last night :)

0 |

Brook fight was short n sweet. Impressive. Calling out Khan again too.

0 |

Yeah brook was leathal last night. i think hed beat khan

0 |

WHAT A PUNCH !!!

0 |

Anyone know where i can see highlights of the Malignaggi Cano fight?

0 |

What an unreal punch. spun him 360 fuck sake

0 |

Morales failed a drug test last night. What a bad way for a legend like that to go out of the game !

0 |

Great punch.

0 |

is emanuel stewart dead?

0 |

yeah he died earlier.

Was a load of talk saying it didn't happen but think it came out that its true now.

according to websites and wlad deleting his tweet I'd say he's dead.

RIP prob the GOAT trainer. had all the biggest hitters in boxing in his gym over the years.

0 |

awful day for boxing absolute legend. feel sorry for andy lee apparently they were close

0 |

www.dailymail.co.uk/sp...

'A decision has come from above. He told me son "lace up your gloves" your time as a boxer is not quite done, so go out there & have some fun.

lol

0 |

Fucking hell - Fraudly has become the clown of British boxing.

0 |

that's not a recent revelation Matt, but you have to admire the man's money-making skills. He came in late, and Im sure he's a multimillionaire from it. He's always been hopeless though.

0 |

Virgin doing the same shit with pricing?

Its fuckin ludicrous.

0 |

do you still have to have it hooked up to a phone line and all that shit? its a HD box

0 |

No mine isn't and got it ordered ok

0 |

I tried to do it via my sky box but it told me to ring the box office number.

0 |

is there any other way to order it?

0 |

Yip, if you order over the phone.Will catch loads people out

0 |

and houl on, its 20 quid if you leave it to tomorrow?

0 |

ah fuck thats good then. was thinking surely they know the same people would be in to both and would be suicide to have them cross over.

0 |

Paper said ring walk at 11:15 so I'd say football will be well over

0 |

11 - 11.30 they think it will be - If your phoning to book it tomorrow they will sting you a extra fiver

0 |

anyone know what time this fight kicks off at? point being, is it even worth paying for when the CL final could end up running in to it, especially if it goes to extra time

can you record pay per view?

0 |

Tyson Fury in an eliminator for Vitali Klitchkos belt. He couldnt lace his boots fs

0 |

He's a legend -

0 |

Fucking rights Tonz. I loved him on football too. He's one boring cunt on twitter though

0 |

Great having Ian dark back commentating on the boxing

0 |

Darke has a class voice for commentary, think he's doing the footy on BT next season

which incidentally is working out pretty well if you have BT broadband, loved watching serie A last season

0 |

doh

0 |

Gloves are Off

0 |

boom

0 |

sparked clean out

0 |

Nice.

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/ha... --- really looking forward to this comeback i hope he still has it, defo one of my fav fighters.

0 |

I hope so too. But you cant help but be fearful :(

0 |

What channel/ time is this on tonight?

0 |

its on ppv, think the hatton fight is 9.45

0 |

The undercard on paper was unreal however was absolutely shite. If Hatton sparks him here early this will be the biggest load of balls

0 |

sky have messed up again apparently, its on channel 872 for free

0 |

Berto vs guerrero is going to be a belter

0 |

a boxer in good shape would have taken an 8 count and got up from that punch. i hope now he realises he is finished.

0 |

watch this berto vs guerro in the 8th at the minute - absolutely great fight

0 |

really rate guerrero,

0 |

thats the fight of the year so far. gurerro was outstanding and showed an iron chin. Would defo be a test for mayweather

1 |