Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Dudey defence as always was attrocious. Frampton looked unreal - no doubt. Lindsay looked good too bit selby was ill

0 |

www.supersport.com/box... Corrie Sanders shot dead

0 |

seen that - poor cunt

0 |

ill always remember him sparking wladimer for the title

0 |

There's usually a tragedy in boxing not too far round the corner, how many ex world champs have been murdered or commited suicide in the last 5 years?

0 |

Arturo Gatti - murdered/suicide?
James Oyebola - murdered
Corrie Sanders - murdered
Vince Cervi - murdered
Edwin Valero - suicide(after murdering his wife)
Johnny Tapia - suicide
Robert Quiroga - murdered (over a scarface poster)

'On 16 August 2004, Richard Merla, then a member of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club, was playing cards with Quiroga when a dispute arose concerning a Scarface poster that Merla had taken from one of Quiroga's friends. Merla stabbed Quiroga later that night and Quiroga subsequently died on the scene. Afterwards the Bandidos member, was convicted of the murder and received a sentence of 40 years in prison. The Bandidos released an official statement that the former member (Richard Merla) had acted alone and without the consent or knowledge of the club, and he was expelled as a member.'

0 |

great night lads, mccloskey was good to watch although I thought he could have put perez down, frampton the same, good display from the wee man though

0 |

aaron my mate was down and says there was loads of trouble - di you see any?

0 |

no mate, we had good seats on the floor and the crowd was pretty rowdy up in the stands but no digging matches that I could see, lots of clunge though

0 |

Didn't see any trouble at all. Great night, but thought Molitor would have tested him more. He just couldn't live with the constant pressure from Frampton and didn't have it in him to battle back. Went on to the Hudson after for some disco vibes. Top night.

0 |

Collins is a fucking balloon

0 |

still no word on Frampton's next fight?

0 |

i hear Collins was gonna smack Eubank? ha

0 |

0 |

wee tank

0 |

Nice top too :)

0 |

I remember about 4 or 5 fights ago Frampton fought a welsh boy Robbie Turley and he didnt look all that impressive although commentators were saying how awkward Turley was.
He's starting to really look class though now the last couple, think he's started to believe in himself and he has found a vicous steak

0 |

Also did anyone see highlights of Eubank Jnr on channel 5 lastnight, crazy how much his style looks like Eubank, didnt know much about him has he got much potential?

0 |

Yeah I watched it - mint viewing

0 |

collins wrecks me. he wouldnt have laid a glove on jones back then. Been deluded his whole career on the back of beating an on the way down eubank and benn.

calzaghe flat on the gear still lol

0 |

good fucking lad Razza

0 |

www.boxingscene.com/fo...

cheers raz

0 |

Anyone know if any pubs are showing this fight on Saturday?

0 |

Saw him on the undercard of the Rogan/fury fight. He looked impressive but difficult to know at such an early stage In his career. He took the guy out at ease when he was ready.

0 |

i see a few flaws with him. i want him tested properly. guy the other night was a nothing fight in reality. looks good on paper on the record

0 |

Your man frampton looked good.

0 |

Hatton !!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/sp...

0 |

when you listen to him talk there when eubank ties him up in knots it's quite clear.

lol @ toney being the most talented. so much wrong with that when superman sitting across the table who schooled the No1 P4P at the time for the full 12 rounds.

0 |

he wouldnt have got near Joe either. Im convinced thats why he quit, he knew he was never getting that Jones fight, and knew the next step would have been to fight Calazaghe

0 |

www.guardian.co.uk/spo...

great read!

0 |

hatton eyeing a beating tbf

0 |

I hope it's Eoin Bradley he's thinking of fighting

0 |

Hatton eying Bradley - www.boxingscene.com/ri...

0 |

Lol eoin quigg would batter him

0 |

I love Paulie malanaggi but fuck me he talks some shite ---- www.boxingscene.com/ma...

0 |

tbh tonzer he not that far off the hatton comments. I'd say hatton jaw is completely gone now. he could well get knocked out. his punch resistance I'd say is totally shot.

guess we not know to we see what he's like in his next fight.

Really don't want to see hatton back in the ring.

hopefully he can prove me totally wrong

0 |

I'd be massively suprised if Malanaggi could even take Hatton after his 1 come-back fight. Hatton is a step above? Lets not forget Hattons 2 loses recently have been to Money and PacMan. Those 2/ 3 are the best PP list of everyone at 147.

0 |

hatton should be finished. He was running about as a Michellen man for 3 years. His last fight was a heavy knockout. he's been showing signs his punch resistance been getting worse with the massive weigh loss he been doing in between fights. I'd be surprised if he anywhere near his previous level. his next fight won't give us any idea at all.

saying that the paulie fight is his best bet off getting up around near the top with his lack of punching power so I'm guessing he go this route. hatton be matched well until he has to fight a live opponent.

0 |

What time is the price fight due in the ring?

0 |

was watching a bit of the boxnation build up and they reckon its 9.30

0 |

Comedy gold from Fury last night

0 |

un fucking real lol

0 |

lol bellew his gay lover ha amazing

price will empty him imo

I hope fury take this fight.

0 |

Fury is a bum - sure he was offered the fight before and gave up the belts in order not to fight him. Fury is all talk

0 |

Fury is a bum - sure he was offered the fight before and gave up the belts in order not to fight him. Fury is all talk

0 |

Fuckin iphone

0 |

please make this happen.

Massive fan of price. looks the real deal. Only question for me is his chin after what happened at the Olympics but look at wlad. it's not that important if you can dominate the fight with the physical advantages and superior boxing ability.

look the part as well, looks like an athlete.......no homo

0 |

I agree he hasn't been hit in the pros so it's hard to say if he has a chin - Tyson fury's chin is suspect too. Would love to see price against wlad before he retires !!

0 |

Fury is great, always good for a laugh. Would like to see him and price fight but price said it could be a problem because of the tv deals

0 |

Your man Fury doesnt seem like he is all there haha

0 |