Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Malinaggi probably

0 |

I hope to fuck he doesn't. It's a new tv deal it has to be

0 |

That's what im saying it's either got to be a nobody who he can destroy therefore giving him no credit anyway or if its somebody half decent he'll get wiped.

If you think that was crazy apparently Freddie Flintoff is fighting on the same bill.

0 |

Maybe that's who he's fighting lol

0 |

it's been news for 2 weeks now he's coming back. talk off 2 fights, one end of year and another start of new year.

thinking malinaggi first one and khan the second.

apparently he got himself into shape. either way if he does come back he's going to get hurt. malinaggi who punches like a girl which knock him i reckon. hatton punch resistance be even worse now.

read that one about flintoff muzak1 lol header

0 |

Used to love Hatton but he was a broken fighter in the end the way his last few fights panned out, he has went through some shit since then and close to suicide at one stage. not to mention flat out on the white

Genuinely fear for him when he steps back into ring

0 |

hatton vs prince naseem on channel 5 sounds about right

pathetic bit of money grabbing really

0 |

surely he doesn't need the money? might be a way of making sure his stable get a tv deal i suppose

0 |

khan would hurt hatton at this stage of the game

0 |

Hatton vs Flintoff with a La Motta style stand up competition before hand.

0 |

The drug and pie man is coming back then, hope he gets wiped out in his first comeback fight.

0 |

heard someone earlier saying he's talking about light middle? no chance. He get hurt bad. he struggled bad enough with punches at welterweight.

0 |

Light Middleweight ? So he's actually serious then ? lol. Rockethead.

0 |

I don't believe it. someone was saying on some boxing forum. it be suicide. Actually coming back, if it's true, is suicide ha

0 |

why so Batman?

0 |

he will get battered in any division by a half decent fighter looking at the state of him

0 |

just got on the laptop there now to see that Rigsy. well done. that would have had my ma's head melted.

0 |

what channel will hatton be fighting on? has to involve a tv deal for his promotions

0 |

Watching ringside there. Khan told Freddie roache to drop Chavez and Manny if he wants to keep him. LOL

0 |

hahahahahaha love khan, he's so deluded

0 |

Could be his way of trying to get a fight with Manny, if not, he's definitely deluded.

0 |

deluded and very very average

0 |

Billy Joe Saunders looks really impressive. Cracker boxer - has it all. 15-0 at the moment - I think he's a real prospect.

0 |

Billy joe Saunders hasn't fought a legitimate top 3 British or Irish contender. Typical frank warren prospect - beat chumps who your ma would beat from Australia then Get him a European title shot.

0 |

lol.Michael Sprott just ' attacked ' the ref in Germany after getting knocked down. Ref called for a TKO and Sprott went mad.

0 |

Saunders is a cracker. don't need to look at who he fought to see that. when that time comes to step up I think he do it just fine as he got that quality and top amateur Pedigree

0 |

surely andre ward vs martinez is the biggest fight out there right now except from the obvious.. why is no-one talking about it?

0 |

ward wins handy enough imo but its a big fight that should be made

0 |

Pacquaio fighting Marquez for the fourth time. FFS fight someone else!

0 |

most meaningless fight ever. No gain from it

0 |

anyone see the Gloves are off? meant to have been some craic. Collins, Jones Jnr, Eubank, Calazaghe all round the table giving it loads about who would beat who. its actually on right now. if anyone sees it repeated in the evening time be sure to post it up

0 |

Got two texts this morning that McCloskey is throwing his fight tonight....he's 1/3, surely he'll not throw this.

0 |

Fuck I hope not

0 |

Well, this is all very shady. Both messages along the same line, 'Manager of a Paddy Power had members of McCloskey's gym in throwing money on Perez.'

0 |

Marty Rogan x 2. I doubt that Duddy would do that

0 |

anyone know what time the lindsay fight is? don't fancy going in too early but would like to catch this one

0 |

Magee and all that camp have history with betting big on people losing. or maybe they know something we do and mccloskey is shot

I bet him too so he better not ha

0 |

I think Perez is worth a score.

0 |

McCloskey fight is now on at 9, Lindsay fight with Selby is off, apparently they are trying to find an opponent at short notice

0 |

Your joking - who pulled out ? They both looked good at the weigh in

0 |

selby got flu so ive heard

0 |

Aye its on Ssn !! That could of been fight of the night to be fair :(

0 |

Frampton 10.

0 |

what time the whole show starting, 9pm?

what channel showing Mitchell fight.

0 |

boxnation for mitchell fight. any truth in these mccloskey stories?

0 |

aye he's definitely fighting tonight

0 |

Any links for the fight?

0 |

Does this other lad have any chance? Frampton is 2/9?!

0 |

There was a reason he was 2/9, fuck me, yer man didn't want to be in there from the start

0 |

Thought Frampton would win, but he has clearly stepped up a gear! that was a great fight, no doubt. McCloskey looked good too but can't see him getting another title shot after that display, opponent took his punches well. Dudey deserved the win though

0 |