Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

It's all a bit suspect to me takki no way he should not be making weight and then for the "slip" to happen a few hours later fuck off

1 |

Can someone make a half reasonable proposal for what they think really happened? Strange circumstances but you wouldn't go as far as breaking teeth to cover something up surely.

0 |

Split in the camp something has happened between mcguigan and Frampton. Frampton to split from Cyclone

0 |

That may be true but would be very far fetched to then say they faked that gash. Looked a nasty one

0 |

There's definitely some good ammo to get the tin foil out and make a cracking hat. Surely you only slip in the shower if you're blocked.

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

this khan and Aj stuff about his wife is mad lol

her replies are gold. pretend Muslim

0 |

So Frampton splits from Cyclone........

0 |

Wonder were that leaves Shane! Carl has finally had enough of money grabber Barry been held back really sticking with Cyclone.

0 |

What state is boxing in when an amateur can lift 100 million for turning up and getting lit up by a retired 40 year old for 7 rounds after throwing a few punches at the start of a bout?

0 |

BBC news this morning were saying he was getting 30 million with Floyd's cut being 100m

0 |

I've been trying to not listen or watch any of the farcical build up tbh but thought it was 160/180 million $ for mayweather and a ton for yer man?
Anyway 30 mill is enough for a fuckin amateur boxer walking into the biggest money fight in years.

0 |

'amateur can lift 100 million' lol

0 |

Ginger balls lol

0 |

real boxing next month hulk if you pay attention and not notice the hype

0 |

There's a load of good fights coming up before Christmas

0 |

I'm well aware of the Golavkin fight and do pay attention, Point still stands tho when it's gets fuck all attention and this circus has been all we have heard about for four months.
Total joke

2 |

still not sure what the reflection is on boxing tho, this fight was a huge circus act. No one was looking at it as a serious boxing fight. it was what it was.

got so much attention because of the fighters and popularity of Mcgregor who like nothing seen in MMA tbf. his PPV totals shite on everything in that game.

GGG canelo should do big numbers for a boxing PPV. shame it got sandwiched in between near enough a WWE promotion lol

0 |

Hope it does, def deserves to.

0 |

December 9th is looking like a good date

0 |

Fuck me, watch the first round here

www.mma-core.com/video...

0 |

Genuinely the worst 10 minutes of sport I've ever seen hahaha.

#UFC

0 |

How the fuck did that Irish boy McCloughlin end up fighting Mayweather, hahaha.

0 |

Look at that 1st round. Amazing

0 |

Astounding

0 |

I'd batter both of them within 1 minute. Marquess Queenz

0 |

Good night ahoy

0 |

Top snidery from Billy Jo

0 |

Did yous see his wee lad at the weigh in? Such a gang of tramps ha

0 |

Yeah lol. He's filing a law suit apparently haha.

0 |

Skills m.imgur.com/gallery/q4...

0 |

Good scrap

1 |

Was. Joke decision but not as GGG lopsided either imo.

0 |

Byrd score was wild.

at least make it look like corruption,

0 |

Big Dunc would knock you flat Rio!

0 |

my lord what is going on there lol

0 |

He's going pro no joke.

0 |

unreal troller

could be the return of the merk

0 |

Anyone going on November 18th?

0 |

Tried to get some cheapo tickets just for the craic, but must've sold out pretty quick.

0 |

What's the rumours or story of what happened between frampton and the mcguigans?

0 |

Who fucking cares

0 |

I dont know, but has it something to do with them not having a backup fighter. I dont know.

0 |

where did you hear that mm?
Was all related to money/ticket sales etc from what I gathered. McGuigan is ruthless

0 |

I thought it was something to do with the calibre of fighter they were lining up. Almost as if he was no longer a serious contender sort of thing.

0 |

Was probably the Windsor thing. This guy he is fighting if one ranking below Guitierez in featherweight for mexico! 48 in the world in featherweight, more of a warm up fight Selby, Valdez, Mares, Russell have to happen next year time is running out. The undercard is unreal low Jamie conlon is up against a top fighter wont be easy.

0 |

Not all 4 lol but at least 2.

0 |

Burnett fight up to much? Just watched James Tennyson on the undercard, good fight.

0 |

Fuck me that was stopped early

0 |

Other fella done well.

Great showing for being such a underdog

0 |