Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Burnett schooled Haskins there. WTAF at the split decision. 2 judge have it to Burnett by about 10. Other judge have it to Haskins by 10. Amazing!

0 |

I think the judge mixed them up, can't understand why they wouldn't ask do you have the right boxer...

0 |

Like watching your kid try and fight in the playground over FIFA that. bantamweight, gay as fuck.

0 |

I'd batterboth of them at the same time for a line of shit coke.

0 |

You serious both gave everything there wasn't a bad fight at all, Burnett has a big future ahead of him.

0 |

Thought all those fights were good on Saturday. Paddy Gal was in my year in school, top lad. Good to see him get a bit of success & recognition, a serious grafter.

That Hyland fight was comical, your man was way out of his depth.

0 |

Mayweather v mcgregor 26th August

0 |

Paddy was a lucky boy the other night dunno why their looking to fast track him to a world title has a long way to go yet.

0 |

Agree, dufunk. Cannot understand why he is taking all these fights and scraping by. He has a lot to learn and genuinely looked troubled a couple of times on Saturday.

0 |

the ten rounds was good to see from him. His other fights it looked like he struggled with any distance. But fair play. He's got the determination for it and I hope he gets a shot

0 |

skills ways think he can go far. fitness seems an issue tho he's a gym rat by all accounts so should defo improve. needs to pace himself more

0 |

I honestly thought he was beat by a fella who had 9 years on him. How many fighters fight at his weight? It's a nothing division

0 |

Frampton had to fight Kiko for that belt so goes to show the quality difference in that division compared to super bantamweight. That's were he will need to go for bigger fights.

0 |

Ronaldo7.eu decent stream for the pacquio fight for all who care Not that big of a fight so stream seems dead on . Mick Conlon on undercard too.

0 |

What

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxi...

0 |

Collins v Benn III

0 |

Manny was fuckin robbed.

1 |

Heard it was a even fight. Many people saying both of them had won it.

Collins v benn is a joke. Collins is in no shape. Benn should fight Eubank if he wants one last scrap.

0 |

Nobody should be having one last scrap at that age. Be farcicallowed. All were good boxers in a bygone era. Just keep it that way

0 |

Collins never got quite the credit he deserved at the time. He was a top boxer...hard as nails

0 |

Anyone got an idea 6what time Eubanks Jr's fight will be of at? Any streams??

0 |

1080p stream on Goodfellas 2.0 addon on kodi. Ward fight into 11th round and selby fight still to go before Eubank so I reckon 22.45 - 23.00

1 |

Nice one, cheers

0 |

Amilo I'm in goodfellas, do you go to Sports/events? Do I need to download anything else?

0 |

sports/events --> Live Events --> ITV Box Office

0 |

Should work without anything else needed

0 |

Got it, cheers

0 |

Eubank jnr is such a fucking tool. He'll be taken down a peg when he actually faces a proper opponent.

0 |

Abraham was a tough opponent but Eubank Jr trying too much to be like the da with the showboating. As you say choc-ice, he is there for the taking!

0 |

It's the show boating against a has-been that cracks me up, when he knows he's winning by a mile. It's pathetic.

0 |

He should get rid of Snr from his corner imo.

0 |

Out of the ring he shows respect for snr, but between rounds, I don't think he even acknowledges him.

0 |

The likes of george groves would destroy him imo

0 |

That big German tree trunk wasn't going down.
Both of them would batter McGregor Marquess of Queensbury.

0 |

So carl's fight is on Channel 5! tomorrow night around 10.10pm good undercard. This guy has 25 ko's at the age of 23 he could pose a threat but really this a smart fight for carl to regain some confidence.

0 |

See he couldn't make the weight today.

0 |

clearly hasn't trained hard. had stag and wedding to attend there.

should be walking that weight since he couldn't cut last one.

0 |

Hearing Frampton fight off

0 |

Wherd ya hear that man

0 |

0 |

0 |

Best response
"Tell that wee baldy cunt Barry McGuigan I want a refund"

0 |

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's fucking amazing. Needs sound...

1 |

Dodgey as fuck

0 |

That's brilliant takki. Never seen someone go from hero to villain so quickly. People need to relax fs

1 |

Glennzer, you think it might be fake?

0 |

Think hes on about aul Frampo

0 |

dodgy as fuck. McGuigan is what can go wrong with your life if you don't fight for 1 side in these occupied 6 counties. The weirdo.
Same goes for Frampton there.
Just an odd camp all round.

0 |

Imagine stanley knifing some Mexican in a Belfast hotel after giving him 30k cash to save your own bacon.

0 |

And then he says "he fell in the shower"

Bizarre weekend all round.
Don't think there is anyway back for Cyclone after this charade.

0 |