Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

OFFICIAL : Carl Frampton vs Kiko Martinez for Belfast, Sept 22. With Paul McCloskey, Eamonn O'Kane, Jamie Conlan & Martin Lindsay on the undercard

2 bangers going at it. good test

0 |

Fucking yes lad will be a great night - is Eddie hearne promoting Carl frampton???

0 |

Would love to have went to this but im in Krakow for a stag :(

0 |

0 |

heavy knockout

0 |

Hanging onto the ropes your man thinks FUCK IT I COULD JAB HIM AGAIN

0 |

SPARKED

0 |

Aye dead on cleverly .... www.boxingscene.com/te...

0 |

he could certainly fill out his frame more but he get hurt at heavyweight. hasn't the power for it. needs to be cleaning out his division, prove he is número 1 before he even gets to that stage.

price would ruin in a round ha

0 |

Completely agree he would be demolished at heavyweight. Cruiser may even bee to big for him fs. No doubt wladimer will offer him a crack at the world title tho before Christmas fs

0 |

Michael conlan fighting tonight at 8:45, should be a goodun. always good to see locals at the 'lympics.

0 |

is he not tonight?

0 |

www.london2012.com/box...

0 |

FRIDAY, AUGUST 3

Michael Conlan and Adam Nolan will be in the ring in the last 16 of the flyweight and welterweight divisions.

Conlan will face Ghana’s Duke Micah in the last 16 of the 52kg weight class at 8.45.

Nolan faces the daunting Russian Andrey Zamkovoy an hour later at 9.45pm.

0 |

sorry SS read your post wrong. thought you meant in the next hour.

big night ahead for sure

0 |

conlon looks rusty :( needs to pick it up

0 |

still lightyears ahead of the guy tho

0 |

wee lad a cracking boxer. real smooth. he's distance just off. all the boxers i've seen getting byes have got put out. says a lot. the rust a killer

0 |

yeah his foot work is excellent. switches great too. The rust has been showing but hes still boxing great.

0 |

excellent last round -- very impressed

0 |

his movement and defence is excellent. very stylish boxer.

im expecting a medal at least now ha

0 |

lol

0 |

Andrew Selby looks a smasher - quality boxer

0 |

mon adam nolan :) all the yanks are out at the 2nd round stage

0 |

embarrassing display from the yanks.

Warren getting out out was a big blow. conlan would have done him IMO

0 |

nolan just out of range here. agree baz about conlon

0 |

nolan struggling think thats that

0 |

i think ive watched at least 50 fights in the last week - the olympics are class

0 |

I've been on it nearly every minute every day this week. actually seen some good fights but some terrible ones too.

Only real disappointment is haven't seen that many who look like they do well on the pro game. Hope the Ukraine lad turns pro.

the lad browne for USA will prob go on to have an excellent pro career but got put out first round. shows how far the amateur game moved away from the pro style. Sad to see. The scoring system has fucked it up for sure.

0 |

the scoring system has been the biggest let down of this olympics

0 |

was against the lad who kept falling over?

the japs apparently had to play £500 for them to review it. where they pull that figure from ha

0 |

is the paddy barnes fight at 2.30 ?

0 |

2pm i think

0 |

happy days

0 |

only 5-3 up ? thought there were a few more than that

0 |

was reading earlier there going to be a massive revamp of the scoring system for the boxing. computer scoring going and apparently pro with less than 10 fights can enter the olympics. need more info on this. first thing i dump is the head gear and drop the glove weight

0 |

www.guardian.co.uk/spo...

0 |

If he picks the right fights he could maybe go out on a high. I think khan could be a good fight for him but I fear for the cunt honestly

0 |

Really looking forward to the Tony Bellew fight tonight will be a real stern test. It's a great undercard as well. Great to see the boxing back. Andrea Ward vs Chad Dawson should be good tho too. Fancy ward to have way too much class tho that being said

0 |

anyone got any streams for the Bellew fight or is it a bit early? I know he's a big spide but I hope he beats that other ganch Miranda

0 |

not too shabby rigsy!

0 |

Great win by ward

0 |

Did you step into ring rigsy? Fair play, takes some balls. It astonishes me just how fit pro boxers are.

0 |

Ricky Hatton having a press conference on Friday to announce a fight

0 |

Mark I think he's announcing a tv deal after he got fucked off sky. Maybe a deal with itv :)

0 |

Who exactly could Ricky Hatton fight that wouldn't A) hospitalise him or B) hospitalise him

0 |

He could do a bit of sumo possibly. There's no way he's comin out of retirement - no fucking chance

0 |

Aye he definitely is

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/...

0 |

Lol to fight who ?

0 |