Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Burnett is a cracker. can't wait for this. wee Hylo fighting main support too. we might be sponsoring him but he probably have everyone looking too now.

here what's best kodi apps for boxing?

can't get sky box office on this BT youview

0 |

Sky are offering it for non customers to buy and watch through the website www.skysports.com/josh...

0 |

Quigg in a decent scrap here

0 |

Your man isn't giving up at all

0 |

good scrap

0 |

crowd flat. need to pick it up for the main event

0 |

Showtime are bigging this fight up over here way more than any Fury fight.

0 |

because fury is a goat

0 |

Yup

0 |

Vlad is going to impale him.

0 |

Heavy weight boxing is back.

0 |

Rematch, then Deontay

0 |

Vlad should of done him in the 6th but he gassed out too. Great finish from AJ

0 |

After all the Joshua hype he struggled badly to beat a 41 year old. A younger Klitschko would have won comfortably. Joshua is powerful but he's not a great boxer.

0 |

massive win for him. he's literally still a novice.

bout time box office heavyweight boxing delivers

0 |

Was certainly more enjoyable than most big heavyweight fights.

0 |

I'm sure fury is thinking he can be got after that display, def doesnt like the distance at all.

0 |

that was great. Jushua was free for loads of ko digs in that 4th/5th round. I would have knocked him out in the 5th there when he was on a bad trip.

0 |

Brilliant fight, best heavyweight fight I've watched in a long long time
Joshua showed some serious heart to win that I thought he was gone from the 6th-9th rounds

0 |

he will learn more from that fight than all them combined

0 |

He'll need to improve to beat Fury. He's a big power house but skills need fine tuning. Great fight to watch.
He's a wee dick though too. Did a bit of gloating at the end. Sorta hope fury gets it together and beats him.

0 |

I find him very humble

0 |

I think he was doing a bit of gloating as he didn't want to say too much for Klitschko in case there's a rematch and wanted to put out the confident vibe. Got the impression he wanted to say more in regards Klitschko, but he was just being coy.

0 |

rematch be pointless.

be a worse outcome for wlad. that fight would have took loads out of him

0 |

I'm talking about the gloating directly after the knock out. Watch again and you'll see what I mean.

0 |

Round 5 & 6 were great. Honestly thought Joshua wasn't getting up after getting knocked down.

0 |

I have to believe that AJ would flatten Fury. Fury just isn't convincing at all. He and Kiltschko danced around one another, both happy to let it be a decision but I think if AJ unloaded on Fury he wouldn't be able to take it like Vlad did.

0 |

fury getting so massively overrated of the back of that wlad fight. good win in all but wlad was terrible and fury jabbed his way to a points win.

people forget he's struggled against absolute bum's in the past. a cruiserweight out him on his arse fs

0 |

It would be fucking hilarious though if Fury beat him. At least it would stop the hype train.

0 |

fury pre coke head suicidal obese mess defo be decent enough favourite I think. fuck knows what nick he's in at moment

0 |

If fury was in the same shape as his last fight he would beat AJ. The big lad doesn't get enough credit for what he achieved. Without him the division would still be dead

0 |

who fury? lol

fury is a detriment to the division

0 |

If Fury comes back in good nik, he will box the Lugs off that Big Lad. As long as he stays out of the way, which we all know he can.

He has a lot more Fans now after the last Fight, and Hearne knows it.

0 |

Oscar Valdez could be Frampton's next opponent, has two defences of his WBO title.

0 |

not sure how to call this fight if it happens. be a great fight.

0 |

Marriaga fought well against him, that was a brilliant fight. I think Valdez would stop Frampton.

0 |

one of my favourites at the moment

0 |

0 |

chavez is an embarrassment on Mexican weekend.

let the free state down

0 |

Barely threw a punch fs

0 |

Worth watching Baz?

0 |

GGG next!!!

0 |

Canelo v GGG will be a great raucous.

0 |

no glenn. was complete muck.

literally didn't want to Throw a punch. his interview after was cringe worthy.

only bonus was GGG canelo agreeing a fight after it

0 |

0 |

pretty sure dirrell done something similar before diving end of fight making out he was near enough dead.

his uncle tho lol

0 |

Scummy as fuck, could have broken his jaw. Hope he gets prosecuted.

0 |

Is Kell Brook's corner a bit shit?

0 |

They weren't even icing his eyes in between rounds when it was clearly swollen

0 |

That's what I was thinking, he's had trouble with the eye and they just put a towel over his head.

0 |