Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

What are the results so far choc?

0 |

Only half watching, McKenna best Creagh. I think Jenkins won.

0 |

Actually Sutcliffe jnr beat Jenkins.

0 |

Barnes has a cheek to call anyone a clown, he accepted an MBE ffs

0 |

Need subtitles for him bloody hell.

0 |

The Barnes and Colon fights were pretty boring. Still enjoyed the nights entertainment though all in all. More of this in Belfast only a good thing

0 |

Its def good to see, what's that venue like just a temporary tent like the venue in derry? For the snooker next week worry is if the conditions aren't right the tables could be a disaster in there.

0 |

It was decent enough. It is the actual tent that was in Derry, the very same one.

Should be good for the snooks as long as they have some raised seating in of course. It was all floor seats for the boxing

0 |

thought it was muck overrall especially the not being able to drink in the tent bit

0 |

That was annoying. though plenty of headers sitting near us had no problem getting drink in somehow

0 |

atmosphere was wank in it as well.

don't think it was the sort of place for a boxing night out with the ladz so next time problem just go sober and watch it

0 |

Anybody sitting up for the Ward fight?

0 |

See what I mean, baz. If this was ufc everybody be sitting up with £100 bags

0 |

I actually hate decisions. but that's a debate for another day as my thoughts are a bit extreme lol

0 |

Ward got very lucky with all three judges been American.

0 |

See that fella fighting on the groves undercard the other night - is he from A-town?

0 |

Paddy Gallagher.

0 |

Good podcast with Shannon Briggs on JRE

0 |

briggs is a complete clampet who is getting way too much air time for being a shite heavyweight then and even worse now,

cracking catchphase tho lol

0 |

Sums up the state of boxing

0 |

that rogan is interviewing him? lol

he hasn't had a meaningful fight in prob a decade.

0 |

Haha he's on the Joe Rogan podcast, lads. It's not exactly big coverage. Joe has every Tom, Dick and Harry on the show. He has fighters on that don't have 1/50th of the fame that Briggs has. It's a good listen. He had a wild hard life.

0 |

0 |

www.bloodyelbow.com/20...

0 |

Any decent boxer worth their salt would ko him quite easy.

0 |

Stating the obvious there batman.

0 |

Freddie roach summed it all up

0 |

I'll knock his cunt in if we're only allowed to stand on our feet with none of that gay little rolling around shit.

0 |

You're forgetting we've all seen your pressup form.

0 |

This guy Molina surely won't threaten at all? Haven't seen anyone give him a sniff of a chance

0 |

At 20/1 I doubt it. Similar odds as Billie Joe Saunders last week and it was squeaky bum time for him, but then again, he's an unprofessional gobshite.

0 |

This is actually impressive between Chisora and Whyte!

0 |

Best heavyweight fight in a long time. Could do with a good knockout finish

0 |

Unreal fight they both gave everything they had. Not sure on that decision though...

0 |

Yeah, I thought Chisora edged it. He went up in my estimation for sure.

0 |

Worth a rematch that Chisora / Whyte one. Class viewing

This Molina fight is pointless but glad I watched the under card. All worth tuning in for

0 |

was good that.

0 |

UFC

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Hahaha

0 |

stay on your feet like those 2 sluggers tonight. much more relevant in today's wormy world.

0 |

Wembley announced immediately after fight

0 |

Just watched this for the first time. Such a fight

0 |

2 |

Only Chris would call his offspring, a rebirth.

0 |

luv toney. jedi level boxer.

great sparring videos of him floating about. old skool pugilist

0 |

Lee Selby to fight the winner of Frampton Santa Cruz by the looks of it.

0 |

If frampton loses he'll fight lsc again

0 |

can't wait for this fight at the weekend

0 |

Can't see anything other than a Frampton win. His victory of Santa Cruz last time will have his confidence at an all time high and he looks in the shape of his life.

1 |

Wee interview by showtime.

0 |