Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Rogie went into First source where your man works, apparently they had to take him into a conference room and sneak your man out the back. Lol

0 |

www.derrynow.com/news/...

0 |

Tony Bellew will KO any Liverpool fan.

0 |

Some knockout in the end

0 |

David price must have got a lend of his da's suit for tonight

1 |

lessthannegative.com/i...

1 |

Haha

0 |

Did anyone see Haye calling out Bellew on his facebook? How can Haye be taken seriously as a boxer? He is a fucking joke. Fighting on Dave, still doing his little psychological tactic of making opponents wait for his ring walk and then lording about when he beats door men? He is an embarrassment to the sport.

0 |

Haye was only replying after Bellew called him out after his fight on Sunday night, Haye would empty him with one hand tried behind his back.

0 |

Haye would beat bellew. Granted haye isn't fighting any world class boxers but he's only coming back after three years out due to injury. Who do you want him to fight Tyson fury?

0 |

Don't get the haye hate. I really don't.

plus he would hammer bellew pretty quick and was only replying to his talk.

0 |

It's his attitude. Of course he would beat Bellew. It's the spectacle he's trying to make out of himself fighting these absolute nobodies. He should be fighting Fury after all that bullshit last time with the fight getting cancelled. He bangs on about being in the shape of his life, surely he should be chomping at the bit to fight big names.

0 |

Im with hicksy here. Cant take him seriously at all. Hes a complete joke in my eyes.

0 |

do you think Haye deserves a fight with Fury? The whole purpose for these fights is to get people talking about him so he'll get a go with Joshua or Fury for a payday he probably didn't think he had in him. Joshua in particular needs a credible opponent so he'll fight Haye at some stage soon I'd say.

0 |

He has been asking for the big fights since he came back. fury said he won't fight him and no chance Aj will take it either at this stage. too much risk little reward imo.

0 |

I agree with what you're saying, Baz and maybe he does need to 'do his time' after coming in from the cold. My issue is with his attitude. He has been creating these matches and promoting them but they're utterly pathetic. I know there's no such thing as bad publicity & you have to promote yourself, etc but it's embarrassing.

0 |

i not that fussed about these fights. If he was charging a pay per view for them then i would but fact is hes selling out the O2 with these tune up fights so the demand is there. Not like he's forcing people to watch.

He will also fight wlad fury or AJ if given the chance. These pancakes are actually building up his ranking as they where both ranked high with couple organisations, laughable i know lol

I fancy him to do Wilder if he can get that fight down the line.

0 |

Lol

1 |

Such a knockout from Lomachenko last night

0 |

0 |

Fair play to brook for taking that fight

0 |

Surprised by this fight. He's been looking a big name for a while and he got one of the biggest. Will he succeed where Khan failed?

0 |

No

0 |

Frampton fight on Boxnation next week.

0 |

orders box nation for rigo fight so don't feel as stroked now

0 |

any idea what time frampton will be approx, new york is it?

0 |

good question static....will it be after Digweed is finished ha

0 |

heading over the fight next weekend, never been to NY so can't fucking wait. it has a decent undercard as well, looking forward to seeing Mallignaggi.

1 |

there will be a few boys watcvhing it through one eye if it is glennzer

1 |

Class MF

enjoy bai

0 |

Frampton due in the ring 3am or time

0 |

fk sake i dunno where I'lol see that at that tim, have that box nation on Kodi but its really unreliable

0 |

i got boxnation in for khan fight online and it didn't even work, was a disaster.

hope the fuck it doesnt start mad lagging by time frampton fight is on

0 |

4am according to boxnation. Gonna try and watch it on kodi ffs

0 |

i had it on kodi for khan too baz it worked perfect right up until the ring walk and then shit itself. was lookinmg at the betting there 8/15 santa cruz 7/4 frampton

0 |

I subscribed to boxnation with the fire stick and it works OK but its gonna have a delay through the internet. I see that you can get boxnation on freeview but you probably need a card or something to slot in the TV.

0 |

dillian whyte and luke campbell were sparring over lunch there ahead of their fights in leeds arena sat night, whyte looks like a right wrong'un, thought he was gonna chin some boy that kept asking for a photo

0 |

0 |

Do places like Laverys show pay per view events?

0 |

Good while it lasted

0 |

He's a beast. 23 KOs on the trott. Nuts. I would say Alvarez would be a fight to see, but GGG is a monster. No one can stop him.

0 |

Looked shit in real time his corner throwing the towel in but looking back he was getting battered. Don't want to end up like a UFC Div.

0 |

Way more brain damage in boxing than there is in mma.

0 |

Can't find the study I'm looking for, but this article discusses it. fightstate.com/study-c...

'The overall injury incidence in MMA competitors appears slightly higher than for boxers, but MMA fighters experience more minor contusion/bruising injuries. Boxers are more likely to experience serious injury such as concussion/head trauma involving loss of consciousness or eye injury such as retinal detachment.'
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p...

0 |

Any decent links to this fight?

0 |

1 |

Every knockout of the year (1989-2015)

3 |

Thanks Gerard.

0 |

Brave stuff from Brook. takes a lot of credit for that showing lastnight

0 |

The state of this tube fighting Paddy Barnes, lol.

0 |