Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Burnett to headline a show in Belfast www.irish-boxing.com/h...

1 |

Where was this baz, he was likely wiped out

0 |

dockers va Repton show last night.

he was Fucked. proper brain damaged like. I told him sniff and gabblers at Thompsons. he seemed well up for that lol

0 |

lmao @ sniff & gabblers

0 |

See Rigondeux couldn't get his visa sorted for a fight in Liverpool this weekend. Useless cunts, was looking forward to it.

0 |

That whole thing seems fishy

0 |

junkie cunt

1 |

hahahah

0 |

Hahahaha

0 |

i.imgur.com/ujKvZKA.gifv

0 |

See Eubank Jr fighting on ch5 this week, has he left sky and matchroom already?

0 |

was a great scrap. get well soon.

0 |

Fuck me, Blackwell is too hard for his own good. Was hard for the referee to call the fight because he just kept coming back. Most brutal fight I've watched in a long time. Mental. Eubank went all out on Blackwell at one stage and nearly wrecked himself. Blackwell took such a beating- Eubank's uppercuts kept coming and his head was continuously getting knocked up and backwards. Great fight. Fair play to Eubank senior for telling jr to lay off hitting Blackwell on the head.

0 |

www.newstatesman.com/p...

0 |

yeah his gypsy background is the reason he's not liked. lol

load of balls

0 |

haha, ffs

0 |

People simply don't give fury enough credit for what he has done and achieved in boxing

0 |

Not a case of credit for me.

I've just never liked him as a boxer, hate watching him and then you got the whole clown act. he clearly good as the belts show.

0 |

I think Joshua would flatten him. No issue.

0 |

Also, RE: shat's link, who the fuck wrote that?

It is the most thinly-veiled right wing piece of shit I've ever read. As well as that, two fantastic spoofs; Fury 'dieting' and 'dismantling' Klitschko.

0 |

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

0 |

Knob.

0 |

lol @ dieting.

he can clearly cuT weight so he's no excuse for being a mess

0 |

white on white racism is one of the worst kinds of racism.

0 |

Frampton vs Santa Cruz confirmed for July 30th. Flights & hotel booked by fuck I can't wait for this!!

1 |

Devenish tomorrow night baz?

0 |

No m8. you going

0 |

Aye, down after work I thunk.

0 |

isn't there another one on next Saturday?

0 |

What flight you get MF? I live in London and cheapest is nearly £800 from what I can see

0 |

Tennyson outclassed unfortunately, Walsh looks good.

0 |

Conlon fight sounded like a good scrap

0 |

Best fight I've seen in a while. He needs to be headlining a few shows here

0 |

Bellew is alright isn't he.
m.facebook.com/story.p...

Lot of time for Tony.

0 |

Awful he is, hopefully gets sparked out

0 |

0 |

2 duds

0 |

Khan ko'd in the 6th

0 |

what a dig.

0 |

0 |

Decent enough fight first few rounds, Canelo too strong. Some punch to knock him out, right on the money

0 |

Khan always has had a glass jaw, but that was defo some clip he hit 'em, night night.

0 |

Crolla was the fight of the night. Masterclass in technicality & strategy.

0 |

Was very impressed with crolla myself. Thought he was gonna get battered early on but weathered the storm brilliantly with great defence

0 |

1 |

Povetkin failed his drug test. Tested positive for meldonium, same thing sharapova got banned for

0 |

0 |

That's some resemblance right enough. Separated at birth...

0 |

poor effort tbf

0 |

mobile.twitter.com/Big...
Big Rogie is en route to Derry to batter some fella who was giving him abuse online. Says he's willing to do time

0 |