Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Haha at quigg "who to?"

He does realise you have to land some punches to win?

0 |

Yeah. Carl owned him. Only worry was a KO. In terms of boxing he was on top for 90% of that.

Delighted for the man

0 |

What the fuck is Froch talking about? What a mad cunt.

0 |

Frampton won fight fairly easily Imo but quigg landed the biggest shots but both fought not too lose

0 |

Froch is probably thinking he won the fight himself ego maniac

0 |

Quigg won his rounds more convincingly than Carl I thought. Makes it easy for Carl when he doesn't throw a punch for 6 rounds.

0 |

Frampton done the job. Said he'd win. Quigg said win by ko, but he didn't.
Bit of a shy fight but still more entertaining and ballsy than anything UFC offers. Sweet, Carl.

0 |

Simple Minds Belfast Child was a top selection. Maybe when Hearn isn't involved next fight it will more dramatic the Ronnie O'Sullivan sucking Manc twat.
Now Everton are the richest club in England we'll put Hearn out of business. Hold your horses.

0 |

Quigg might have broken his jaw in the 4th

0 |

Some of those wild digs he was throwing might have broken his own jaw

0 |

It was an uppercut from frampton. Can't say I noticed tho

0 |

Quigg threw a haymaker in the 5th round which was about 1" from connecting. small margins.
i had it a draw until about the 8th round then Frampton came alive and Quigg seemed to slow down even though he was apparently the fitter athlete. Frampton bossed the end-game. well done

0 |

I found myself wanting Quigg to win after the build up but that changed after a round or two.

0 |

Quigg didn't get up to much in the first 6 rounds. Frampton was the better of the two. 2nd half quigg came alive because he had to, caught Carl with a few punches but it was to little to late. Frampton took the final round easy enough

0 |

none of them got to much in the first 6. was a pretty poor fight up until then I thought.
Buy like i say, still better than anything UFC does because momentum/staying on feet/respect for opponent

0 |

i agree Geg, UFC is fucking brutal lol.

0 |

am only joking. the good thing about UFC is it's given hope to any kid that was ever bullied in school and can manifest that hatred into glassing somebody in a bar, legally. Thugs.
it's good that thugs get to do something in 6 minutes max.

0 |

petty thugs. scumbags. UFC

0 |

Was easy in the end for Frampton.

0 |

I like ufc in that you know someone is gonna get knocked out most of the time. Both sports are highly skilled but a lot of boxing matches can be boring. Sometimes I think 12 rounds isn't enough

0 |

That was an unusual fight though. Not often you get to 'fether weights' being so cagey. Which is great IMO.

0 |

alright get. i sound reasonable.
why do you want to see people getting ko'd?

0 |

geg*

0 |

u*, ffs

0 |

Pay dirt

0 |

base-level thuggery imo

0 |

marques of queensbury aka human decency

0 |

different ball game.

0 |

afaik in MoQ is someone goes down unconscious you aren't allowed to jump on their head.
Basic respect. Literally no time at all for UFC which teaches people to be animals. pure cocaine stuff.
people lost control. UFC is for spastics. for the Einzatsgruppen.
For degenerates.
if anyone has a problem with me saying that ... 0791 999 9999

0 |

lol

1 |

Lol

0 |

Where'd the fecking link go?

www.facebook.com/slugg...

0 |

Was shite enough but at least he won. The judge giving it to Quigg was ridiculous

0 |

I've seen worse in boxing judges.

You could maybe say he judged it draws in those early rounds as while Quigg did absolutely nothing, Carl didn't exactly do much more than a few accurate jabs. For me that's enough to win rounds but some judges just see it as going through the motions. He probably then saw Quigg come out swinging and gave points for being the more aggressive even though it really didn't have accuracy

0 |

Very, very anticlimactic. For all his shit talking I think that Quigg should have been a lot more animated, obviously getting his jaw broke in the 4th round made him act more cautious but even before then it became very clear he was going to try and out-box Frampton. Disappointing.

As far as the judges; embarrassing. Bet365 had both fighters to win @ evens in the final round. It was so, so clear Frampton had won it. Mate lumped £100 on him midway through the final round. Easiest money ever made.

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

NORN IRON TE FUCK YEOOOO

0 |

Actually thought she came off as a dick with that millionaire comment. It's your husband that's loaded, not you.

2 |

m.quickmeme.com/img/2a...

1 |

and, he's quite possibly not a millionaire yet - though definitely on the way for that. He has a large wage bill to pay, and with management percentage, plus tax - I would say he only got a few hundred grand from the fight at the weekend, in his wee hand

0 |

also the Belfast telegraph says she is a 'criminologist', so she must have her own career, no?

0 |

don't think Frampton has boxed with the same conviction as he did against Martinez in Titanic, but great to see him undisputed champion none the less.

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/Ccd...

1 |

Are Santa Cruz or Selby to big a step up for Frampton or could he take a belt in that division?

0 |

WBA will take the belt off him if he doesn't fight Rigo www.irish-boxing.com/w...

0 |

dont understand why the wbo or IBF don't give him time to fight both mandatorys. Same way the IBF stripped fury of his belt. Seems harsh.

0 |

mcguigan is just desperate now with the ducking talk.

if rigoneux comes to the uk to fight Frampton it be a miles bigger fight than the quigg one.

everyone knows rigo is the best about. the hype be a whole lot better. nice spin tho by constantly claiming it's won't sell or appeal. is he nuts

0 |

Santa Cruz will be a big fight, and let's be honest - Frampton has little chance against Rigondeux, especially as it seems he finding it hard getting to weight. I think he'll fight both of them, hopefully at least one here.

0 |

Big fights out there but the way mcguigan talking you think quigg bigger. lol

Frampton defo wants to fight him.

1 |

met kevin Mitchell last night.

Fuck me he's defo Brain damaged. Defo punched stupid.

so in a week I've met Michael brodie and Mitchell. all punched stipud in world title fights lol

1 |