Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Still fancy quigg to trouble him

0 |

No boxing brain tho batman, will according to carlito whcih he saida million times lol

0 |

Don't think quigg was shiting himself on it. Just doesn't have the intellect to fully understand what was going on and had that gormless look on his look for most of it. Was better prepped by his team on what to say and frampton didn't look comfortable at some points

0 |

*look on his face

0 |

it's available on sky demand. will watch it tomorrow.

0 |

Quigg is just thick but he's just been bred to fight. He's quick and has power so he's not to be underestimated.

Thought frampton was alright on it. Not as good as fury tho. Hope frampton wins

0 |

couldnt half tell the show was made by sky, and hearn was the main boxing promoter. thought they tried to portray frampton as a big head. looking forward to this fight now. hope to fuck frampton beats him.

see big aj is getting a bash at a world title in april.

0 |

Risky fight for Joshua. Don't really know much about Martin apart from his last fight

0 |

Hudson going to have frampton fight on next week aye?

0 |

Aye, 10.15pm

0 |

President of the International Boxing Association AIBA says professional boxers are to become eligible to compete in the Rio Olympics

0 |

Brutal - how the fuck will they work that?

0 |

Anyone have the schedule and times for Saturday night?

0 |

Ring walk will be 10.45

0 |

FIGHT SCHEDULE

CARL FRAMPTON VS SCOTT QUIGG
12 x 3 mins IBF & WBA Super-Bantamweight world titles
GAVIN MCDONNELL VS JORGE SANCHEZ
12 x 3 mins WBC Silver & Eliminator for WBC Super-Bantamweight world title
RYAN BURNETT VS ANTHONY SETTOU
10 x 3 mins vacant WBC International Bantamweight Championship
MARCO MCCULLOUGH VS ISAAC LOWE
12 x 3 mins vacant Commonwealth Featherweight Championship
JOSH TAYLOR VS LYES CHAIBI
6 x 3 mins Super-Lightweight contest
HOSEA BURTON VS MILES SHINKWIN
12 x 3 mins vacant British Light-Heavyweight Championship
SCOTT FITZGERALD VS BEN HEAP
4 x 3 mins Super-Welterweight contest
CHARLIE EDWARDS VS LUKE WILTON
10 x 3 mins vacant WBC International Silver Flyweight Championship
CONRAD CUMMINGS VS VICTOR GARCIA
8 x 3 mins Middleweight contest
MARCUS MORRISON VS ISTVAN KISS

1 |

Cheers Batman

0 |

Gonna let professionals fight in the Olympics

0 |

weird one, not sure how i feel about that.

again you aren't going to get high end pro's entering and anybody whos not high end aint winning it.

wonder what the logic for it is

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

Worried it is going to absolutely mobbed on Saturday and won't be able to even see the fight.

0 |

Getting a funny feeling there might be a quigg win for this

0 |

I am absolutely buzzing for this. Gonna head to the Dev and watch it in the public bar.

Sad to see but it looks like Frampton is cracking up. First to break yesterday at the weigh in. Quigg looks like a mental, driven psycho.

0 |

yeah definitely hicksey, never seen frampton as rattled before as fight looks really uneasy, quigg has definitely got to him, seems to be a bit of tension in the frampton camp to me too relationship looks a bit strained with mcguigan

0 |

Just like Tommy Gunn and Rocky Balboa. McGuigan and frampton will be knocking lumps out of each other out the back of castle court next week

0 |

Big time, Static.

Been watching virtually everything to do with this fight including 'Behind the Media Tour' and 'Gloves Off'. Initially I thought Frampton was in the proverbial driving seat and that Quigg was being foolishly over-confident but I definitely think he's got to him. The dressing room fiasco is ridiculous but it has really rattled Frampton.

0 |

Good to see the lads coming round to a quigg ko

0 |

Not sure where I'm at but I'm betting quigg to make it interesting.

He's a retard but he's hungry as fuck. Wants it all.

0 |

yeah they have tried to potray quigg as thick but he seemed to have the better of frampton in the goves are off allbeit neither came across very well, it should make for a great fight

0 |

Kicking off at the weigh in here lol

0 |

Mon wee Carlos!

0 |

Any links to press conference and weigh in?

0 |

Hope to fuck Frampton gets the win. I'm going for him on points.

0 |

www.irish-boxing.com/v... Both on here Glenn

1 |

I don't think frampton is rattled at all. All that stuff is handbags. He's in some shape. Both are tbf

1 |

Frampton in the 6th. Seemed to back on form today. Reckon he'll rise to it. Godspeed.

0 |

Rigondeax is the main man in that weight isn't he not, Quigg should really be a stepping stone for Frampton if the hype is true about his ability.

0 |

Anyone see David Haye last week seeing that he saw Fampton do something 'incredible' and that Quigg won't stand a chance. When pressed about it he said that he would let the public wait and see. He's a complete tube, Haye.

0 |

saying that he saw**

0 |

Was Haye not sparring with him in the gym? Frampton does have serious technic and variety in the ring its great to watch.

0 |

David Haye really is a complete and utter wab

1 |

0 |

Fury was there, looked like he's put on about three stone from his fight.

0 |

Rigondeux is fighting in Liverpool in the next couple of weeks, I'd say he'll fight both Frampton & Quigg in the next year or so. Would love to see him in Belfast

0 |

Rigo is mandatory for both belts so he's fighting the winner

0 |

any decent streams for frampton?

0 |

this is ok but the sound is poor : www.usagoals.co/boxing...

0 |

Got it on torrent stream controller on the android box. Fucking russian commentary though.

0 |

Install kodi. Then install sports devil. Multiple sky box office steams.

0 |

Explosive opening round

1 |

remendous.com/backup15.

0 |