Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Has boxing got fashionable in the few months I've been away or something? Good to see a local lad who seems decent do well but can't understand people who couldn't name another boxer going to watch him fight.

0 |

It's not hard to work out they're going over for a rip. So fuck if there's blowins. Sure you're a blowin yourself.

0 |

Just go for the swal then. I went to Hamburg with my mates who support Celtic but flights were a fiver and I didn't buy a ticket for the match.

0 |

Merseyside derby as well that weekend, messy as fuck.

1 |

Know one lad who spent 140 on a ticket, never went to a frampton fight in belfast once lol

0 |

Merseyside derby & Utd - Arsenal. League cup final though so Liverpool or Everton may be in it.

0 |

I've tickets sorted for united/arsenal so all wasn't lost when i had no chance of frampton tickets

0 |

www.boxingnewsonline.n...

Rematch confirmed

0 |

In first with the big boxing news

0 |

Fury stripped of the IBF title

0 |

i297.photobucket.com/a...

0 |

www.bbc.com/news/uk-35...

Fury wears Ferrari coats. Absolute tube.

0 |

Sky are looking £17 for this line-up:

Anthony Joshua v Dillian Whyte
Chris Eubank Jr v Gary O'Sullivan
Tony Bellew v Mateusz Masternak
Kevin Mitchell v Ismael Barroso
Luke Campbell v Yvan Mendy
Paulie Malignaggi v Antonio Moscatiello
Dereck Chisora v TBC

0 |

Load of names on it but not way is that main event a Box office, be kodi'ing it lol

0 |

think i'll miss it as I'm out, but i'd be doing the same myself

0 |

Whole weekend kodi'd.

Amazing gizmo

0 |

sealed with a kiss
www.sportinglife.com/v...

0 |

any streams for this?
vipbox just spazzed out ffs

0 |

cricfree.sx/watch/live...

1 |

Great finish

1 |

Eubank jnr and AJ are quick and skillful young lads BUT I can't believe how they both got dragged into scraps in their respective fights!
Both far superior boxers than their opposition and they got away with it a bit in the early rounds-esp Eubank turning his back and dancing about then nearly getting sparked the bloody tit.

0 |

was a great night of marquess of queensbury there. Eubank jnr looked excellent in bits.

0 |

If white had of been in any kind shape he would have had a better chance. He took most of what Joshua was dishing out. Currently I think fury beats Joshua with ease.

0 |

serious wobble in the second and got sucked into trading, he will learn from that though I'm sure.
Whyte wasn't in shape at all-some chin though.

0 |

I'm watching Tyson v Ruddock after that shambles. 7 rounds in. Ha!

0 |

Now watching Tripple G. Genady Golovkin. Fuck he's a beast!!

0 |

34 fights, 34 wins, 31 knockouts. His last 20 fights won by knockouts.

0 |

elab.bleacherreport.co...

Good Roy Jones Jr interview/article

0 |

His Enzo knock out there was brutal. Shambles he is still fighting

0 |

Sounds like he'll never stop til God tells him by making something wrong with his brain.

0 |

gfycat.com/AnchoredGif...

0 |

0 |

Most brutal sport out there. Why I luv it

0 |

winner of Frampton/Quigg to face Rigondeaux (supposedly). Frampton - Rigo in Belfast would be unreal. Biggest fight ever held here if it happens?

0 |

Both be looking to lose now

0 |

Frampton has to win first. Gonna be a good fight between the two

0 |

What was the point in that? Brutal. Who was the 30 people yer man beat?

0 |

The guy is ranked no.10 but the wba but he threw one punch and missed. Haye needs rounds with someone decent

0 |

Haymaker on Dave, haha. Fury will knock his cunt in.

0 |

Lol @ needs rounds. This Is what he needed. Was always going to be quick. Other fella had wba top 10 so quickest route to shot. He batter fury and Joshua. Way too much legit skill.

Not his fault his rep should be fighting in world class scraps which is his level.

Bar tbe cat that time ha

0 |

that fat ossie was pathetic.

0 |

Dublin boxing weigh-in: Man shot dead, two men injured www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

They had ak47s madness. Lucky only a single person killed.

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

Scary hearing the wee kid

0 |

£2.50 into the Frampton v Quigg weight in lol

1 |

Tickets are free but its handling charge what a joke

0 |

@mccaffreymick timeline has a good breakdown on this

0 |

Anthony Joshua to fight Charles Martin for the IBF World title on April 9th.

www.boxingscene.com/ch...

0 |

Quigg shitting himself on the gloves are off!

0 |

Hes a retard

0 |