Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

slightly, he looks awkward.

0 |

He always looks awkward, drunken master style. Heavyweight boxing has been a snoozefest for a decade too. No surprises.

0 |

He deserved to win, surprised at the unanimous scorecards though

0 |

Can't believe that retard is the heavyweight champion. Heavyweight boxing is shite.

1 |

Haha loads of people will be hating that result. I have always hated him up until recently but actually wanted him to win. I do like a nut case.

0 |

That singing is hard to watch. Atrocious.

0 |

as bizarre as he looked there, he won, Klitschko afraid to swing his right arm. The division is shite though, he can he be undefeated in ten years liek

0 |

He soesnt give one fuck. I was cringing to my bones the first time i saw hom singing but i actually love it now.

0 |

Landed: Klitschko: 52 Fury: 86

Power blows: Klitschko: 18 Fury: 48

Thrown: Klitschko: 69 Fury: 202

0 |

He's great for the division and fair play to him

1 |

Brilliant result for boxing's worst division. Lots of even title fights coming up for the first time in a decade

0 |

Can't not love him if you know him. Mad cunt - his wife must be as nuts as he is too.

0 |

Can't believe that mentalist is world champion. He's completely shit.

0 |

Fury was brilliant in a mad way. bit presumptions to think this generation deserves anything else.
if you don't like it you put in a challenge or watch UFC.
Joshua might raise the bar if society does too. here's hoping.

0 |

People don't give fury enough credit. Will be interesting to see if wladimir goes for the rematch

0 |

Boxing is completely fucked when Tyson Fury is heavyweight champ and mayweather paq hapend 6 years too late.
Absolute shambles

That was one of the worst fights I've seen last night-fucking bollocks

1 |

I'm just going to pretend this never happened and he's not the champ

2 |

I hate Tyson Fury I really do. Worst fight I have seen since Haye Valuev

2 |

I read Klitschko is taking the rematch. Some boxing cunt on twitter said it.

0 |

may as well, an extra few million for him before he fucks off

0 |

big aj will be laughing his socks off!

that was some spectacle for the sport on sat night. did klitchsko not want to be there or what? he was atrocious. tyson fucking fury, like. multiple belt heavyweight champion of the world.

1 |

when they inevitably fight, I'd love to see Fury beat Joshua. Hearn & Sky would have a meltdown.

0 |

hearn is a cock, looking forward to frampton knocking the fuck out of quigg too.

0 |

Frampton been sparked out few times in sparing.

0 |

Frampton chin has gone.

Tough fight against quigg now

0 |

I know people who don't even like boxing who've paid 100 quid a ticket for that Frampton fight.

Has he been sparked in sparring recently right enough?

0 |

Being sparked - does that help you not to get sparked in future?

0 |

Yeah I train with a fella who knows him very well, twice hes been ko by different sparring partners.

0 |

frampton says otherwise but prob every boxer has been caught by a peach at some stage in their career, even when sparring.

hardly a story, is it?

0 |

Early days for him sure the fight is months away. Plenty to work on.

0 |

yeah it is a bit si.

when someone been Knocked out couple of times, and floored so easy in his last fight, exposes a big weakness that was never there before. His punch resistance is way down. chinny as they say.

0 |

He wasn't exactly floored in his last fight

1 |

he was caught off guard in the first round of the last fight as opposed to be glass chinned. personally i think there is a difference in the two. the next 10 or 11 rounds he was extremely comfortable.

1 |

I'm going to watch Cambodians kickboxing tonight. Hope it's people pulled off the street

0 |

He was knocked down twice & still dominated

1 |

Although in fairness that was against a nobody

1 |

he got floored twice if i can remember correctly, i was in florida and was full watching it lol

the fella was a donkey as well, think he wasn't even ranked that high in the mexican ranking.

I say there is possibly a weakness there, we not see until this quigg scrap. whats the bookies take on it? i say carl is massive favourite.

0 |

Quigg got lucky with Martinez though. Was getting dominated then managed to swing a dig that landed

0 |

bookies have it about right, Frampton slightly ahead

0 |

be a top weekend anyway, big fight, united arsenal next day, prob need to start saving for it now lol

0 |

Your definition of floored might be different than mine. The knock downs didn't hurt frampton and he out boxed the guy for the rest of the fight. Tbh I don't think frampton prepared right for that fight at all.

Martinez dominated the fight against quigg. Quigg just caught him and fair play to him. He's quick and hits hard. Martinez was just too aggressive in the end.

1 |

don't really need to define it, a jab shook his legs and he had a flash knockdown. Couldn't even remember what the other one was lol

Talk of being knocked out in sparring, i reckon it's not outlandish to think he might be chinny at the moment. around that time the talk of being knocked out came about.

i think he will outbox quigg over 12. some people are getting a tad too excited and making predictions of him blowing him away early. It should be a tough enough fight.

0 |

Batman • 18 hours ago

Yeah I train with a fella who knows him very well, twice hes been ko by different sparring partners.

Out cold?

0 |

Yes Jim, cold as ice.

0 |

Fuck that's wild. Different training partners like. Definitely a suspect chin.

0 |

The bandwagon fans will hate him if he loses. Worrying getting knocked out sparring.

0 |

Shocking the amount of blow in fans going to this fight. If only they all had the same want to go to the numerous boxing shows that be on in Belfast all year round.

0 |

in fairness the crowd at the waterfront doubled from the last event there

1 |

I genuinely know people who have never watched him fight who are paying 100 quid a ticket and whatever it is to travel.

0 |

So do I lol

Absolute clowns.

0 |