Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Never too old. Still have my Roy Jones one up lol

0 |

Here's one for Baz - www.boxingscene.com/ph...

This is for a world title supposedly...

0 |

AND STILLLLLLL

Jones should not be fighting but tbf to him he's decent at his age. Some clsss knockouts lately, against cans like.

It hurts seeing him out there.

0 |

Tyson Fury is a complete headcase. Read his latest madness about Klitschko being a devil worshipper, and how homosexuality is wrong.

0 |

Never wanted a fighter to get retired in the ring as much as I want wlad to do that to fury.

0 |

Why? You want him to be badly hurt so he can never fight again?

0 |

Yeah retired. Hate watching him.

1 |

Callum Smith will go far

0 |

www.nytimes.com/2015/1...

0 |

Hate them articles. They where writing them back in the 40's

0 |

Is boxing going downhill? The fights are still worth insane amounts of money so there must be enough people who still watch it.

0 |

Same as it ever was

0 |

Was thinking that. Seems as big as ever.

0 |

Anyone buying tickets for frampton v quigg?

0 |

I'm Completely burnt

0 |

Heading to waterfront tomorrow night - anyone going?

0 |

Yes mate. We sponsor fredo. Be a good fight. Actually think I'm looking more forward to this than any fight I've went to.

He's 6/1 as well. Im lumping on him.

0 |

Is that head or heart betting? Will be cheering on Cummings. Looking forward to seeing McCullagh again, think he has loads of potential.

0 |

I'm going in fancying his chances. Pretty even fight imo. Fought amateur which Cumming won and both fought same levels at pro. Defo the best match up I've seen at that level for them shows.

Again could mean jack shit tomorow if Cumming batters him lol

Fredo just hasn't the name or backing behind him. He landed down to press conference with his work overals on lol

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

He doesn't give a fuck lol

1 |

"hydrated to the max" Haha

0 |

Witnessed a robbing last night.

Plus mcguigan a cunt. Not for the robbery. For the fact he actually said to fredo 'its mcguigan to you', wanker lol

Good night tho. Fair play to the country boys. He brought a good squad down. Good fight I thought. TEAM IMPACT

0 |

Was a good night. Impressed with Meli, harsh result for him. Cummings stepped off after the knockdown and it cost him.

Some great scraps on the undercard, looking forward to the rematch

1 |

I missed every fight but heard all good fights. Every fight I see hylo in no matter what level they are it's a good one lol

Tbf to Cumming he's strong as fuck. He looked a couple weight divisions bigger than meli lol

0 |

Didn't even do that bet too

0 |

Scary bastard.

0 |

Great finish from Crolla last night

0 |

fightland.vice.com/blo...

0 |

Tyson Fury now singing Wind Beneath my WIngs to Wlad and an open work out. He is 1 ballbag. I hope he get sparked and I hate the Klitchko's

0 |

honestly want fury hurt bad so i never have to see him box again.

sorry state of affairs he actually could the main man at heavyweight

0 |

he will never be the main man, baz. he is a fucking clown. this is all being dragged out until big aj is ready to unify every single title in that division.

0 |

Fair enough argument for Sky having this as a PPV, British fighter in a hw title fight against one of the sports most famous men. But they're doing the same for Joshua vs Whyte - fuck that.

0 |

thats the point si, he a punch away from being the main man lol

1 |

aye that's fucked up. stuff like this has people thinking AJ the new coming of tyson lol

he's been emptying the worse cans about. whyte a nobody but beat him amateur when he only had a year under his bet, now people think this is a monster scrap against a legit contender, who hasn't fought any one either, fuck this

0 |

aj is a bit of a monster to be fair and i think he will walk his way through that division without breaking a sweat. a bit like tyson did in his pomp. obviously not saying they are the same but he will unify that division with the same ease tyson picked up his titles.

0 |

tyson highlight reel at title level is better than AJ fighting cans.

he's loads of holes in his technique. he will win a title soon enough i thin, but mostly because the heavyweight division is embarrassing.

anybody who knows their boxing wont be wanking mad over his wins the way people do when he knocks someone and it's on facebook. PPV against whyte is madness.

0 |

80's and now arent even comparable, and the 80's wasn't even seen as an amazing era for heavyweight boxing, it shits all over this one tho.

0 |

i watch a lot of boxing, baz. the hw division is a shambles at the minute. the fact the klitchkos are still relevant and that fucking goon fury is about to fight for a title is testament to this. thats why i say that aj will walk through that division like a knife through butter. not because he is as good as tyson. you mentioned tyson first, not me lol.

0 |

whether you like them or not the Klitchkos are actually good, they be ranked high on lists when there careers are over.

it's a shambles, haye last one i liked, purely because he had skill and looked the part, but even then he was a blew up crusier in ways

0 |

were good/excellent. the fact they are still relevant at this stage is more down to the state of the weight division. imo. using your comparison of the 80s, would they have survived at that age in that level of competition/era of fighter?

0 |

Nah, wlad would have got knocked out more timesI reckon. Old Larry holmes would have beat them. Harder route to top. Wouldn't have been able to keep the titles in Germany back then either.

1 |

Anyone any links for the fury fight tonight?

0 |

bit early never mind :-O

0 |

Any streams?

0 |

www.vipleague.is/boxin...

0 |

cricfree.sx/watch/live...

0 |

This is shite.

0 |

This is modern heavyweight boxing.

2 |

Anthony Joshua would fight those two at the same time.

1 |

Aye cos joshua has proven himself.

Big tyson doing well here. Edging it?

0 |