Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Is the haye on the khan bill or just on sky sports?

0 |

haye fight is from upton park, khan from mgm

0 |

Boxing news 100 greatest boxers of all time list

1. Ray Robinson
2. Muhammad Ali
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Joe Louis
5. Ray Leonard
6. Roberto Duran
7. Harry Greb
8. Jimmy Wilde
9. Willie Pep
10. Archie Moore
11. Benny Leonard
12. Jack Johnson
13. Carlos Monzon
14. Marvin Hagler
15. Sam Langford
16. Stanley Ketchel
17. Tony Canzoneri
18. Sandy Saddler
19. Gene Tunney
20. Jack Dempsey
21. Rocky Marciano
22. Joe Gans
23. Julio Cesar Chavez
23. Pernell Whitaker
25. Larry Holmes
26. Ezzard Charles
27. Evander Holyfield
28. Eder Jofre
29. Mickey Walker
30. Thomas Hearns
31. Alexis Arguello
32. Jose Napoles
33. George Foreman
34. Joe Frazier
35. Lennox Lewis
36. Roy Jones Jr.
37. Kid Gavilan
38. Michael Spinks
39. Barney Ross
40. Jimmy McLarnin
41. Floyd Mayweather
42. Manny Pacquiao
43. George Dixon
44. Benny Lynch
45. Kid Chocolate
46. Salvador Sanchez
47. Wilfred Benitez
48. Ricardo Lopez
49. Azumah Nelson
50. Aaron Pryor
51. Wilfredo Gomez
52. Ike Williams
53. Ted Lewis
54. Ruben Olivares
55. Carlos Zarate
56. Jake LaMotta
57. Khaosai Galaxy
58. Jack Britton
59. Manuel Ortiz
60. Billy Conn
61. Bob Foster
62. Dick Tiger
63. Nino Benvenuti
64. Charley Burley
65. Tommy Loughran
66. Antonio Cervantes
67. Eusebio Pedroza
68. Nicolino Locche
69. Georges Carpentier
70. Jack Berg
71. Mike Tyson
72. Carlos Ortiz
73. Bob FitzSimmons
74. Pascual Perez
75. Harold Johnson
76. Harry Wills
77. Bernard Hopkins
78. Juan Manuel Marquez
79. Marco Antonio Barrera
80. Erik Morales
81. Freddie Welsh
82. Joe Brown
83. Panama Al Brown
84. Myung – Woo Yun
85. Beau Jack
86. Oscar De La Hoya
87. Miguel Canto
88. Tiger Flowers
89. Pancho Villa
90. Carmen Basilio
91. Marcel Cerdan
92. Les Darcy
93. Abe Attell
94. Ad Wolgast
95. Joe Calzaghe
96. Shane Mosley
97. Jung – Koo Chang
98. Matthew Saad Muhammad
99.Sonny Liston
100. John Henry Lewis

0 |

Seems to be very rose tinted as boxing lists often are

And tonzer, that's not what I meant lol

0 |

Any links for the Haye fight?

0 |

Lol Gareth. That list is a load of balls

0 |

what time is the haye fight likely to start

0 |

10pm link here..... www.ilemi.me/17442/1/W...

0 |

the likes of jones and mayweather be top 5 straight boxers on that list but you got to factor loads of other stuff in too. not really on who you think would win.

manny should be higher than mayweather imo

showed more greatness in his career. generally fought a far higher opponent and went for his wins a lot more. showed true greatness at times.

all opinions tho

lol @ this 78. Juan Manuel Marquez
79. Marco Antonio Barrera
80. Erik Morales

the list seems to mark you down for how your career went near the end when past your prime.

def affected jones ranking

0 |

Fucking £18.50 for 30 day subscription. I pay £10 per month. Frank warren is a cunt

0 |

That link batman put up, is working now on the prelim fights.

0 |

Rigsy order box nation

0 |

Where's Jim McCourt from orchardville on that list?

0 |

Ring them Rigsy? Taken orders over the phone no?

0 |

undercard is sub par. So is upton park. so is ....... etc.

0 |

Is yours on yet ? You just missed the worst scored fight i've seen in a while.

0 |

said on website book early as it be delayed

0 |

i cant get the fucking add of that link fs

0 |

anyone got another one ?

0 |

www.thefirstrow.eu/wat...

This ones OK. I just typed live boxing streaming into google. Firstrowsports are usually decent.

What times Haye scheduled for?

0 |

9:50 or so chief.

Will take 10 minutes for Haye to get from the dugout to the ring probably.

0 |

Lol cheers

0 |

Some finish there

0 |

Any highlights of the fight?

0 |

I think Haye over-sold himself at the end there. 'I don't know if Klitschko would wanna fight me after seeing that display.' He was good but he wasn't awe-inspiring!

0 |

Haye does himself no favours with his constant mouthing off. Klitschko totally outclassed him.

0 |

The ko gif.mocksession.com/20...

0 |

m.youtube.com/?reload=...

0 |

It was all a bit lame imo. Haye did not do anything that suggests he is the superstar he thinks he is.

0 |

So Haye can take BIG shots from a 20 stone, and can brawl ? Wonders will never cease.

0 |

link for khan?

0 |

I knew khan was gettin beat to night

0 |

beaten by 2 inferior fighters in a row. Sorry state of affairs really, Khan is a class act. His hand speed alone had that fella in trouble. He was throwing combinations and stepping away and could have saw that fight out with no problem.

I don't fucking get him at all. Fair enough he has a glass jaw but Garcia is a fucking card filler. Khan is a champion.

0 |

Thought the haye and khan fights were both very good. Haye needs to trash talk to try and tempt vitali. Khan deserved a beating for saying he had mayweather in his sights and not concentrating on Garcia. Should probably stay sober more often watching boxing were you don't forget what happened 5 minutes after the fight is over

0 |

Great to see the average cunt khan get KO. The guys working for sky near in tears after it haha

0 |

Haha @ khans a class act/champion. Based on what? Who the fuck has he beat? Garcia unbeaten too, what are you on about?

0 |

Based on my own opinion, his display in the first few rounds of the fight and his past fights. I think he lacks the maturity and patience to see out a fight and has no jaw. He obviously wanted to put Garcia away early and payed the price. I can't think of any current british fighter that can land blows like that with that kind of speed and ferocity. I just think he was cocky with Peterson and got cocky when he saw Garcia was in trouble. He's obviously blown it with Golden Boy and his supposed step to light welterweight to fight the big lads, but I still think he lost to a vastly inferior opponent.

Garcia being unbeaten means fuckall by the way, he could have fought anyone in his regional division to get that stat.

Glad to give you a laugh though Gareth.

0 |

Then you'll be delighted to know that post got similar results, so basically he's a champion who can't see out fights and has a glass jaw. You sound like you've been in the ring with him yourself

0 |

Utah winning on points here.

0 |

I don't know Gareth. I have just been impressed by the way he fights. He's held belts at commonwealth level, WBO/WBA lightweight and light welterweight and defended them more than 3 times a piece. In my book that makes him a decent fighter and a 'champion'.

0 |

Khan found out again for being a chump. Had a score on Garcia at 9/2 - free money. Khan has to be the most overhyped fighter of the last 10 years. Fast hands - what do they matter if you misplace power for speed. He has the jaw of a 9 stone woman

0 |

Khan found out again for being a chump. Had a score on Garcia at 9/2 - free money. Khan has to be the most overhyped fighter of the last 10 years. Fast hands - what do they matter if you misplace power for speed. He has the jaw of a 9 stone woman

0 |

Didn't see the Khan fight but I'm with Dusted, great fighter on the attack with astonishing speed and good power, but poor defensively and a shocker of a jaw. I like watching Khan, always exciting. That was vintage Haye last night. Yes he's a dick but he's a hell of a banger. Great fight. Anyone going to the Frampton fight?

0 |

Ill be at the frampton fight. See Kiko Martinez is fighting up in the Devonish next week lol as a warm up lol

0 |

beaten by 2 inferior fighters in a row. Sorry state of affairs really, Khan is a class act. His hand speed alone had that fella in trouble. He was throwing combinations and stepping away and could have saw that fight out with no problem.
I don't fucking get him at all. Fair enough he has a glass jaw but Garcia is a fucking card filler. Khan is a champion.

:/

not going to get technical about his abilities but 3 defeated in the pro game say something different.

Khan had an amazing ability to forget about defeats and talk about bigger fights down the road when in reality he no where near the even cleaning out his division the way he talked 'I won 4 belts, win this one I can move up and fight mayweather', did that Alexander fight even happen?!?

let's be honest, amazing hand speed but when he came to the crunch no real power, dodgy chin and zero fighting ability inside, champion in my book for sure.

0 |

Will be interesting to see what he does from here.

0 |

Mc closkey is like that, likes to invite opponents to throw punches so that they tire

0 |

Aye that worked well in his last fight.....

0 |

I'll prob get ridiculed for this but haye a class act

lol

0 |

See froch says khan should retire lol --- www.boxingscene.com/fr...

0 |