Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

Lol

0 |

He looks steady now

0 |

Pipe down bigot.

1 |

Frampton looks the better boxer, yer man will probably need a knockout to win.

0 |

If you ever turned up to a fight youd be qualified to judge , oul terrence j lap the show

0 |

Good one m8.

0 |

Castlecourt. The two of ye. Nai.

1 |

actually gettin into this match for the first time ever, barry mcguigan is gonna explode

0 |

Done well to deal with that guy. Worth stepping up again now. That was a proper test

0 |

Ach he wasnt too hectic babou.

0 |

he's a mad shade of red

0 |

That seems pretty generous no?

0 |

Points? Yeh thought so too, mexican seemed decent but kept feeling yer mans ballicks

0 |

Some scrap. Gonzalez loved digging framptons balls.

Great win for quigg and looks like a great win for crolla if he can finish this round

0 |

imagine even getting one of those digs to the balls. i winced at a few of them.

0 |

i dont know much about boxin but yer man carl was very nice about yer man even though he punched him in the balls

2 |

worthy easy winner-won every round bar the 9th from first round and two points rightly deducted. Frampton landed tons more punches and it was well deserved.
Great bout to watch.

0 |

Easy win when you score the cards.

Scary first tho. 2 weak knock downs tbf.

He doesn't suit chasing it either.

0 |

Frampton's a good lad.

0 |

It's a bad sign when no one is talking about the biggest draw in boxing the day of his fight. Boxing is dead lads. A heavyweight destroyer, like Tyson, is the only thing that can save it now.

0 |

The Martinez Salido fight was a cracker there. Total slugfest.

0 |

Anthony Joshua looks like that heavy weight destroyer. See the wee video of him training? Absolute beast.

0 |

he is a beast alright, fast as fuck for his size.

0 |

Boxing is dead / boxing is dying. Boxers are paid more and draw more crowds than any other fighting sport. Not bad for a dead sport. I've certainly became less and less interested but it's defo not dead or dying. You see the private jet pics of Mayweather 's last fight? Every cunt and their dog were in Vegas that night.

I would also agree it's not as popular as it once was but it ain't dead or dying

0 |

Don't be feeding the troll idclip lol

0 |

That mayweather fight was a fucking joke. Berto is a bum.

0 |

Klitschko injured, out of Tyson Fury fight.

0 |

Klitschko shit scared of Batman.

0 |

I hope Fury somehow flukes his way to unifying every world title. He's funny as fuck.

0 |

he's a fucking pudding! big aj will take his head off his shoulders if he is lucky enough to get to fight him!

0 |

I hope Joshua beats the tripe out of him.
The batman thing was funny though

0 |

they'd need to start putting Joshua in against some half decent fighters. nobody can say how good he is at this stage.

0 |

I used to not like him til I watched him being interviewed a few times. Complete joker. Wants to be remembered as a handsome rogue apparently. Complete balloon.

0 |

he is as good as most if not all in the current heavyweight division. when a 39 yr old klitchko holds all the belts, that says a lot in my opinion.

0 |

he hasn't fought anyone in the top 50 even.

0 |

cpme on, mf. look at the guy perform. he will be world champion. i would bet money on that even now. you can see that.

0 |

he is now top 15 ranked, at least, with all of the bodies.

0 |

There's a great chance he'll be world champion, but he's exclusively fought bums so far. Even Dillian Whyte who he's fighting next is shite

0 |

Grudge match though innit

0 |

This is a quare job i.imgur.com/Iff8d4O.gifv

1 |

The one armed black fella looks good

0 |

Klitchko vs Fury back on on the 28th November

0 |

Fuck all wrong with him

0 |

What was the original date?

0 |

24th October

0 |

Martin Murray got the fight against Abraham on 21st November

0 |

murray is a bit of a balloon.

0 |

Perfect fight from GGG last night, masterclass. He looks unbeatable

1 |

I think I'm in love mf

Power, adaptability, Actually amazing he's had 15 title.defences.

Going to smash the.record at thar weight, saying that combo of brilliant a record getting broke and a reflection of boxing at the moment

1 |

Same as that. Wondering is 34 too old to put his poster up on the bedroom wall.

He'll hammer Alvarez or Cotto. Looking forward to that as well.

0 |