Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

And kick people as soon as they hit the deck.

0 |

1 |

I've been in one or two street fights and I've never once been bitten, or had my eyes poked, flash. Yes you can do those things, but barely anybody does.

0 |

I know people who have lost whacks of their ear, others who've been glassed.

0 |

Snap...i also know people that done it....saying one of them women (female) UFC fighters punched the ear clean off another girls head a while back

0 |

So do I, most people don't do that type of stuff though. I once squeezed a fellas nuts because he had me in a headlock and I couldn't breath. I was in complete panic mode.

0 |

Barry totally frootin out few times here with big jim throwing down the challenge. This would be the real 'greatest fight of all time'

I'm selling tickets

1 |

lol is this going to turn into who has the mawdest story pissing contest ?

1 |

Street fighting is nothing like boxing, or any other fight with rules. That's the point.

0 |

Street fights in real life are decided by who has the most mates jumping in anyway so this is all irrelevant.

0 |

I can't fight tho jim.

Still take you tho yeoooo

1 |

Aul baz just pm'd me there lads. He's insisting on USADA drug testing. Obviously trying to dodge the fight. Classic boxer move.

0 |

70/30 split, go talk to my manager nik

0 |

Baz has watched all the Raid movies

0 |

Has to be on our terms jim. Can only happen up the west and Barry wants rte2 to have the rights.

No grabbing balls or spitting

0 |

Jim Webb ref

0 |

lol @ jim webb

0 |

It has to be in the hudson yard with muzka's rules, or in eagle taxis lower ormeau depot with no rules for authenticity.

0 |

Sounds fair

0 |

Maybe streamed before Belfast boiler room. Put the city on the map

0 |

City hall has free wifi now. Stream it on the big screen.

1 |

Its almost creating itself

0 |

It's meant to be. Everything has fallen into place

1 |

Baz will chicken out, then him Molo and TJ will get a thread of their own trash talking Jim

0 |

I'll be home at Christmas lad. 10% of earnings to whoever sorts the logistics.

0 |

Utah definitely the promoter to sell the fight using phrases like trash talk.

0 |

I'm near certain I can get Hoppy Dobbins sorted. Or the Roddy's. They're baz strongholds, though.

0 |

If it's going to be up the west I need assurances from big bobby storey that it'll be a fair dig.

0 |

Sure MMA should be able to take boxing any day, even in the lions den. Will make Baz pulling a David Haye before the fight look even worse

0 |

bobby S has no clout anymore. He's gets bullied in the PD these days.

0 |

That's wild. Poor Bobby. Who runs the show these days?

0 |

my da

1 |

0 |

Your da a dissident soyuz?

0 |

I actually think that floyd wore over sized shorts for a reason

0 |

sorry i meant your da there

0 |

Jim's da was in shine selling clarkey cats

1 |

My aul fella wouldn't be seen dead in that midden.

0 |

Baz I like you but a BJJ black belt isn't elite, are you on glue??
Theres only 4 belts to attain in BJJ and it takes 2-3 times as long as any other martial art-a black belt is most definitely elite.
It takes 2 years to get your blue ffs, a decent white belt would have a boxer of relatively the same level and time training asleep 9 times out of 10.

Mix that with a good level of kickboxing and you are nails lads.

0 |

All the black belts in the world aren't gonna save you when someone swings a pool cue into your noggin.

0 |

I'd fancy Cain Velasquez’s to take out any person wielding a pool cue.

1 |

I'd fancy Klitchko to do the same.

1 |

Elite is someone who competes competitively at there sport. Not acquiring a black belt.

0 |

baz on the ropes here, if it was s treet fight the boots to the head would have finished this one.

0 |

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

0 |

See Mayweather has given up his belts, next fight with no sanctioning fees to three different organisations, talk of him fighting for the new PBC title. I like the idea of PBC, trying to have one belt in each division, and they've plenty of fighters signed up. They've a lot of fights free to air in US as well - first fights in 30 years on free tv.

2 |

you have to compete in bjj to get brown and black belts.

0 |

there are far too many belts

0 |

Always thought brown belt was a real shit colour. Excuse the pun but defo worst colour to see

0 |

i.imgur.com/8cLKkVv.gifv

0 |