Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

I'm putting a fiver on it

0 |

Decent insight from Shane McGuigan
www.theguardian.com/sp...

0 |

Ha at Froch turning up in his shorts here and bigging up Wembley within 20 seconds

0 |

Pacman 1st round annihlation

0 |

0 |

i.imgur.com/tfrYpAW.jpg

0 |

www.huffingtonpost.com...

1 |

Anybody any ideas about how to watch this on an iPad in Majorca ? Not sure if you can use sky go outside the uk

0 |

Sorted...my bro in law is gonna FaceTime it to me from home

0 |

Think you need to get a UK ip address if you want to use sky go abroad.

0 |

Anyone know where I can get this in the morning?

0 |

Fucking $100 to watch it at home here. Disgrace.

0 |

Sent this to the missus there:

Here are some links i use for footy that *may* have the fight.

ronaldo7.ne
cricfree.tv (cricfree.sx/boxing-liv...)
footballstreaming.info... may find it in here but will require some digging around i'd guess
vikingstreams.no
www.usagoals.com
www.vipleague.me/sport...

As I say you MAY get some here but it's WEATHER or not they will have them

0 |

can't get onto my iptorrents account on this shitty locked down internet but if any of you are on it or know someone that it, you'll find something in the forum section.

I would also guess that for best quality, look for Acestram or Sopcast links (requires software)

0 |

Proxy any use? ninjaweb.xyz/index.

0 |

If anyone gets a link to fight to watch when I get up in the morning post it here please!

0 |

Id be asking for a pm Ciaran .....youd be threading on thin spoiler ice looking for it in here

0 |

i was all set to head out to a bar to watch it, but just found out it's on TV for free here in Thailand.

0 |

nah, just SSLs me shat. Cheers

0 |

Lol i.imgur.com/GdJGzLa.jpg

0 |

Decent this

0 |

Anti climax, surprise surprise.

0 |

Dance off ffs. Classic mayweather but you can't really say anybody 'won a fight' if there was more rounds than punches landed

0 |

Shite

0 |

It was as disappointing as I expected it to be. Might have been more entertaining if Pacquiao had the same reach, and height as Mayweather. Have to give credit to mayweather though. He's unbelievable.

0 |

Im glad i got half cut before that started, your wee man with all the badges on his hat was the best craic

0 |

Was Jimmy Krankie there?

0 |

I got to watch to without seeing result. You could see after 3rd Round when pac had mayweather in trouble and Floyd circled to pac's right without getting hit that was his get out rest if fight

0 |

Pac tried to win the fight, Floyd tried not to get hit

0 |

Mayweather tried to win the fight too. Succesfully so. Pacquiao was beaten by the better boxer.

1 |

Boxing lads.

0 |

Boxing and fighting are two different things.

0 |

Mayweather gave yet another master class. Boxing isn't street fighting, it's a sport where winning is the name of the game. If Pacquiao was good enough, Mayweather was there to be beaten...but he wasn't unfortunately and Mayweather made a world class opponent look very ordinary.

1 |

Where can I see this later? Help a brother out

0 |

fightnext.com

0 |

Mayweather brilliant, should have been closer on points though i thought

0 |

I thought they were generous to Pacquaio tbh

1 |

i'd have given him a few more points for effort earlier on.

0 |

zero greatness shown tonight.

0 |

UFC is balls too

0 |

0 |

why he didn't keep unloading on him in the fourth the one real chance he had I will never know-was fucking ragin he backed off him, went the usual way a mayweather fight does after that pretty much. Hes the chelsea of boxing the cunt.

1 |

Pacman saying he had shoulder injury going into fight now

0 |

yeah Hulk. get the feeling neither wanted to knock the other out in case it upset the promoters.

0 |

Because he was afraid of being snapped by Mayweathers right, while any flurry he did offer were just hitting gloves and wasting energy. Pretty much the reason no one ends up engaging with him for sustained periods

1 |

vine.co/v/e7Vv6e3LBED

1 |

Pacquiao is just as much to blame as Mayweather. He threw less punches. Mayweather's counter right left him gun shy in the later rounds. I only gave pacman 2 rounds. At least we have Canelo-Kirkland next weekend. It should be a cracker.

0 |

Mma is 10 times more exciting than boxing.

0 |

Take that shite outta here

0 |

I agree jim.

1 |