Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

He's got the bateing of Santa cruz and quigg for sure in my opinion. The rigondeaux fight is intriguing because of his age and the fact that he could just catch him at the right time. He hasn't been that impressive in his last 2 fights and he was nearly knocked out in Japan. Frampton is the man to bate him if anyone will.

0 |

All 43 of Tyson's K.Os uploaded by Tyson himself.

0 |

Sky got the PPV then. £20 - no issues with this at all. Thought they'd put the arm in a bit more.

0 |

Where would you get a stream of the Tennyson fight?

0 |

Pro boxing in A TOWN tonight. VIP, can't wait

0 |

I take the main event was a load of oul shite then?

0 |

that Kell Brook fight was a load of auld shite, how was that clown he was fighting mandatory, couldn't beat caseys drum

0 |

What time is Joshua due at?

0 |

Simpson going to lose this

0 |

Dickerson doing a number on him here.

0 |

Love them sort of wins.

0 |

www.vipleague.is/boxin...

Very good stream for the Joshua fight there, lads.

0 |

Eddie Hearn publicly offers Carl Frampton £1.5m to come and flight Scott Quigg in Manchester on July 18th.

bs.twimg.com/media/CB_...

0 |

Eddie Hearn puts account number and sort code on twitter

0 |

Hearn is a chancer and deluded. Why frampton would take this fight on his terms I do not know.

0 |

Same shite with Brook & Khan

0 |

Anyone could write "and 99 pence" at the end, and turn those 0's into 9's. Not sure I would want to enter a legal contract with a promoter with so little basic business acumen.

0 |

The ref was having some craic during the Andy Lee Peter Quillin fight
gfycat.com/GlumScalyBird

1 |

Cut of Naz here on SS2....came across well though

1 |

Legend. I don't care what anyone says

0 |

Good stuff from andy lee to come back after getting knocked down in the 1st. Strong 2nd half to the Garcia Peterson fight

0 |

Used to love Naseem. Sit up to watch him every fight. Was disappointed when he completely lost his balls after Barrera battered him.

0 |

I've got my very first fight coming up soon. I'm no spring chicken but I'd be betting on me if I were a gambling sort.

0 |

You doing the white collar boxing mj?

0 |

Freddie Roach breaks down Mayweather's and Pacquiao's strengths/weaknesses

www.badlefthook.com/20...

0 |

Sorry Jim. Missed your post. Its not white collar.

0 |

Pacquiao v Margarito starting on sky sports now. One of the best I've seen him....how Margarito stays up is beyond me

0 |

the At Last HBO doc on Sky planner is worth a watch

0 |

Is.... Mad how much went on behind it all. Was it just me or did they never really explain that waiter part?

0 |

Any lockins about for this fight at the weekend

0 |

Yes

0 |

Green room

1 |

Txt me the details utah.

0 |

Where's my invite?
I've my mates wedding on Saturday I'll be spruced up the heap

0 |

Maps are being sent out to a select few

1 |

Can't wait ladz. LFCfamily

0 |

which other fights are on the televised undercard?

0 |

found it:
Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao : WBC, WBO & WBA Super Welterweight titles
Vasyl Lomachenko v Gamalier Rodriguez : WBO Featherweight title
Leo Santa Cruz v Anthony Settoul : 10 Rounds Super-Bantamweight

0 |

what time do u reckon main event will start at?

0 |

Around 4 - 5

0 |

Probably 5 is it? But start about Monday lunch time once the Lil Waye, 50c, Eminem, Justin Beiber walk in concert is over

0 |

Klitschko - Fury confirmed

0 |

RIP Fury.

0 |

i doubt his life is in threat given the state of Klitschko at the weekend. It'll be a hugging match, first man to fall asleep loses.

0 |

Showtime's 'Inside Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao' has been absoute shite. It should be called 'Inside Mayweather'. Biased rubbish. HBO's stuff hasn't been anywhere near as biased towards Pacquiao.

0 |

what's the bets bais? I'm going for Mayweather to win by KO 7-1 (slim chance but I fancy a gamble)

0 |

Mayweather on points must be nailed on and probably reflected in the odds.
Gonna stick a few quid on Manny knocking him out anyway though-maybe 3/4 and 7/8.

0 |

same as hulk, fancied mayweather on points, though it might have been 6/4 odd not 4/6 forget that, will do manny tko for the oohs and aahs

1 |

Think you can get 40/1 on Pac if you can pick the round....probably will be Floyd on points but I'm gonna put it on Pac in 7-9

0 |

amyone thinking draw?

0 |