Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

*bate

0 |

favourite film: the shawshank redemption

0 |

Watched the fight this morning, thought ref was 100% right to stop it, Murray had taken enough punches by then. The punch to the stomach in the fourth round nearly killed him ha, showed a lot of balls keeping going

0 |

Oliver Harrison should of stepped in to save his fighter earlier he was getting badly beaten

0 |

he lost every round and the ref stepped in to stop his opponent killing him just so he could prolong the fight for ch5. worst boxing bout i've ever seen probably and Smith got battered too. still better than UFC but if that's where boxing is these days then haha. brutal.

0 |

anyone heading down tomorrow?

0 |

Apparently I'm going to it, near ringside too,

T BAY MF

0 |

see it's likely Khan vs Brook will happen in the summer. Khan wins this one for me.

1 |

I'm going with brook by KO.

Don't think bookies will see it like that. Either way it's a fight im defo excited for.

0 |

I just don't think Brook is at the same level at all. He hasn't fought anyone worthwhile yet. Plus anytime I hear Eddie Hearn hyping up one of his boxers I think of Audley vs Haye.

0 |

fair point. Eddie Hearn annoys me.

0 |

hearn is a twat. so fucked off that Hampton is the big deal in the uk at that weight. hopefully Frampton stops this guy comfortably tomorrow night. I do think he will be quigg if they meet.

0 |

Frampton has gone beyond Quigg - he doesn't need the fight but it'll be a big earner for him. He's doing it the right way - meaningful fight on free tv, build up a name for himself then earn even more in a ppv vs quigg

1 |

Quigg and Hearn are just jelly T BAY is representing everywhere

0 |

get in te him - he's easy!

0 |

Should Frampton win lads?

0 |

one of them banana skins for frampton tomorrow night in that he has much more to lose than gain, hopefully gets the job done and puts on a good show into the bargain. I thought he looked a bit more rattled than previous fights in the presser was just my view though could be wrong

1 |

Hard to call the rattled stuff in boxing. seen many a fight fight plan go out the window Because of the rage, then seen many fight better as it got there mind more on the job.

I'm not really offering much here but he might be totally tuned into this fight more so than if he was riled a bit.

1 |

Lol

1 |

whats the undercard likentomorrow night bazra? last frampton fight i was at it was poor, martinez fight wasnt great either, just wondering is it even worth melting some barman trying to get it on

0 |

We are sponsoring paddy gal and we still didn't get tickets. Keep a look out for his t-shirt lol

I haven't even looked at the undercard yet bar paddy static. Mcguigan reckons it's a cracker. Prob all mismatches

0 |

Can you get UTV down South? County Clare direction.

0 |

no

0 |

Yeah Paul is on UTV Ireland

0 |

undercards in last few fights have been piss poor given the ticket prices, need to get their act together

0 |

the undercards haven't been that bad. poor enough tomorrow though by the looks of it.

0 |

Any of you know what time frampton Is expected out?

0 |

11 - 11.15

1 |

www.clipartbest.com/cl...

1 |

Great stoppage

0 |

Fucking state os scott quigg there trying to manage a sentence

0 |

As the man who called McIlroy hating McDowell years, Frampton hates McGuigan. State of him trying to steal his thunder and all there ha

0 |

Mcguigan was embarrassing there

0 |

It's weird listening to bull shit free promotion when mcguigan et al talking about the potential Quigg fight

0 |

Fair play. Not much interest in boxing but good to see you wee local dude do well

0 |

Anyone spot Tigers Bay Baz ringside? ;)

2 |

Frampton camp letting on they would do the quigg fight here. The only reason he would take that fight is for a pay day, nowhere here big enough to make it worth while.

0 |

i felt they were pragmatic about having to do the fight elsewhere

0 |

Frampton is the man.

0 |

Afaik the belt holder gets to decide the venue. Belfast mate.

0 |

Why does McGuigan keep talking about Frampton's belt being 'legitimate' compared to Quigg's?

0 |

Quigg's isn't a world title, it's a fake title made by WBA to get more fees for fights. The real WBA champion is Rigondeux

0 |

So with all the major hype surrounding Frampton following his display at the weekend, what does everyone make of his chances against Quigg, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux?

Is the hype justified now? Is he a "special" fighter?
The way the pundits all spoke of him at the weekend it's hard not to get carried away with the excitement of it all but it's hard to find anyone with anything bad to say of him.

0 |

Rigondeaux would school him imo.

I think he would do Quigg. He's defo got enough to get into ring mag top 10 pound 4 pound ranking some day.

Hard to guess how his career will pan out but he seems to be improving from fight to fight imo

0 |

He would definitely put the we cunt Quigg away, the other two not so much.

0 |

rigondeaux was put down a few times in his last fight. Would be close between him and frampton.

0 |

hopefully he fights and beats the other two before a fight with Rigondeaux.

0 |

Wouldn't read into that too much at all Geg.

As micky Flynn said he needs to beat them 2 before he even has that fight. Tho Mcguigan doesn't want it, frampton does. Time is on frampton side tho.

0 |

he's beaten all the playable characters, he's on to the bosses now, with Rigo being M. Bison

2 |

literally how I see it lol

0 |