Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

0 |

Clash of the Chip shop champions.

Haha @ the big club to the back of the nut to finish him.

1 |

took some hammering lol.

0 |

Andy Lee will make his first defence of his WBO title against Peter Quillin in NYC on April 11th. Is getting a million dollars for the fight. You could hardly blame him and Quillin is there for the taking

0 |

What's the story with Quillin? He hasn't fought in a year or so.

0 |

www.belfasttelegraph.c...

0 |

Reading that earlier. Some knuckle draggers about.

One thing you never associate with boxing imo. it's a shame.

0 |

haha He was one of the bouncers with john breen and co at the arena

0 |

He's a clown lol

0 |

www.theguardian.com/sp...

Fantastic article about Jermain Taylor

0 |

not many of them have happy endings. his fights against Pavlik seem a lifetime ago.

0 |

Frampton's next fight on ITV www.itv.com/news/2015-...

0 |

Good news at last

0 |

Taylor absolutely sparking someone at the Olympics was a big highlight for me.

0 |

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather fight official, set for May 2nd!

www.tmz.com/2015/01/30...

0 |

Well they're about to sign on the dotted line anyway.

0 |

This Pacquiao Ringside is shit, most times he hasn't a clue what hes been asked ha

Will never tire of that Hatton knock down, even Hattons corner know he had no hope after the first round lol

0 |

lol

Any one who thought hatton had a chance needs their heads looked at.

Remember people ripping him again floyd haha

Eamon Magee beat him imo only for that clown Vann and Magee well know bet at the time.

0 |

haha

0 |

In the whole bluster of the hyper, I thought he was gonna beat Mayweather. Ref cost him lol

0 |

Hype

0 |

haha

Sky done an amazing job selling this fight as a 50/50. Tbf they do that with every fight. Same for HBO 24/7. It works on me sometimes as well lol

Easiest money you ever make. Think the betting kept floyd odds at a good price too.

0 |

Floyd is brilliant at selling his opponent too, always convinced by the end that the other guy has a chance.

I thought Saul Alvarez had a chance lol

0 |

Didn't realise GGG vs Murray is on Channel 5 next week www.martinmurrayboxing...

Any casual boxing fans should make sure & watch this fight. Golovkin's poster has replaced the Martinez one on my bedroom wall.

1 |

Loving boxing being on free tv now.

0 |

It's class - there's light at the end of the tunnel.

1 |

I always find with this stuff, it comes on thick and fast and then fades away because they get priced out.

Tho channel 5 seem committed to it.

0 |

0 |

Yeeeooo

0 |

Great news, hope Pacquiao batters the fuck out of him

0 |

Has it not come a few years too late for Pacquaio?

1 |

Mayweathers older

0 |

Just make sure and watch the fight on channel 5 tonight

0 |

Triple G round 3 11/1

0 |

Fighters get worse at different rates, though. Has Pacquaio not declined more than Mayweather in last few years?

0 |

Its a few years late for my own personal interest but at least its happening, can't wait to get in an absolute mess and wake up later in the afternoon not remembering who won.

2 |

Or be completely convinced one fighter Definitely had him on the ropes ' then you watch it back and he got fucking battered ha

1 |

Smith in big trouble herr

0 |

Seen last 2 rounds here. Smith beat easy?

0 |

Yeah well beat tonight

0 |

Good fight from Murray. He had a slight chance but only that. Thought the ref stopped it early. He should have given him a chance to go the distance

0 |

Murray showed heart but no one expected him to win. Smith too but both can be proud.

0 |

thought Murray's corner should have threw the towel in about 5 rounds earlier. was no chance of him winning from around the 5th minute on but his corner and ref let Parkinson's take effect for as long as possible. 2 shite boxers tbf.
|

0 |

big heart yeah. fucked temporal lobe you h wood.

0 |

touch

0 |

Last 2 rounds I seen it looked like you'd never knock Abraham out.

0 |

murray was awful, never had a chance as soon as he went down. Was a shit fight

0 |

Bit harsh no? The dynamic in the commentators was class, American trying to unbiased weighed down into submission by the British propaganda from the main commentator ha

0 |

GGG looked as if he was out for a stroll with the dog at the end of that fight. Murray looked like he had been hit by a bus lol

0 |

Andy lee would hate him

0 |