Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

See this fucking pleb Tyson Fury was saying this morning that hes a pen pal of Charles Bronson lol

0 |

Some real boxing on this weekend after weeks of dung from Eddie Hearn. Sick of that cunt and his shite fighters.

Conrad Cummings is fighting on a card in Denmark on Saturday - how am i going to get a stream for this?

0 |

Im slightly changing my views on this saunders fight.

Still think he will win, but be a lot tighter than i first thought.

Been reading up a lot on Eubank Jr this last few weeks, and reports from the back ground.

0 |

sure his da reckons he's as good as Leonard. Looking forward to an evenly matched & entertaining scrap

0 |

apparently he holds his own and gets the better of superior fighters in sparring. tho that isn't the barometer for success in the ring. to me he is a bit of an enigma. Hard to gauge where he is at, looking at the level of opponent he has been in with, his lack of amateur pedigree, and the Eubank hype machine.

hope it's a great scrap

0 |

im telling you, baz. eubank will win.

im going all out on this one.

(that means lump on saunders lol)

1 |

they aren't that far of at the bookies.

I always thought saunders was the best out of that bunch signed up after the olympics. huge fight for domestic level,

0 |

Fury just said Saturday has to beat Chisora to fulfil his destiny. He was asked what's his destiny... 'to be a handsome rogue'

0 |

Bookie saying far more money going on Eubank. But they're backing their traders judgement that Saunders will win.

0 |

Is this on normal sky?

0 |

Maybe its just the name but Eubank excites me mire than anything lastvweek

0 |

It's on box nation. Eubank senior is some craic. Absolute rocket.

0 |

#teameubank

0 |

good review of the weekend: www.sundaypuncher.com/...

0 |

dont know what eubank was at for the first 5 rounds. going for the haymakers, looked like a right goat.

he'd have the beating of him next time id rekon. lol

0 |

Fella in the bar earlier tipped jono ocarroll to me @ 10/1 said he was guaranteed to win prizefighter.
No money was placed #typical

0 |

Walked ever fight aswell

0 |

We are pleased to announce @RealCFrampton will defend his World title against mandatory challenger @HitmanAvalos in Belfast in Feb/Mar 201

0 |

Wonder where it will be this time?

0 |

bound to be back in the Odyssey

0 |

i read london earlier for that fight

0 |

What a fucking legend Andy lee is. Absolute hero. Just watched the fight. What a ko

0 |

Great stuff.

Apparently he fights billy joe next. He will win that.

Bradley for robbed.

Everyone wanking over khan. Devon is shit. He's always been gun shy. Lack of balls.

0 |

Do you still know Fudgie's brother, baz?

0 |

Wrong thread

0 |

Great win for andy lee

0 |

www.dailymotion.com/em...

0 |

Anthony Corolla is in serious condition in hospital after trying to fight of 2 burglars. Hit him over the head with a slab of concrete. Poor cunt

0 |

bbc.in/1wDLv6k

0 |

Holy fuck. That's wild.

0 |

That's bound to end his career. Couldn't be safe for him to continue getting hit if he recovers.

0 |

English boxers having no luck at the minute, Jamie Moore shot, kel brook stabbed and now this

0 |

Fuck me right enough. All in about the last 3 months too.

0 |

I read he broke his ankle just last night. Brutal.

0 |

RIP

0 |

Tickets for Frampton fight go on sale tomorrow £45 £75 £125

0 |

Going up n up

0 |

Was the prest conference today. The guy from the states had some really weat chat on him. Trying to get the sleggin going but no one liners to pull it off. Frampton just called him a dick and said he is going down in 6 to 8

0 |

Mayweather's embarrassingly one-sided victory against Manny is gathering steam

1 |

I Think it's going to happen. Too late for me.

Really should have happened at the peak time, where floyd cacked 'em and wanted a drug test.

Always fancied floyd anyway.

0 |

Why did it not happen years ago?

0 |

Boxing isn't a sport, it's an industry. MMA's going the same way.

1 |

see above.

0 |

Its on then? YES! Its going to be fucking epic.

0 |

its not, its going to be shit, and floyd is gonna win as usual.

1 |

Ricky Hatton ringside show is really good. What happened with his parents?

0 |

See what thon politician was saying today on the Ryan Tubridy show. Absolute state of her and her big ideas and opinions.

0 |

m.independent.ie/sport...

0 |

Wheelmooning.

Soz.

0 |

These two mad hoors dukep.com/two-psychopa...

0 |