Choose a discussion

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto postponed again fs -http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-ortiz-if-berto-t-make-june-23-ill-move-on--50407

0 |

wtf, just seen this. one of my favourite boxers ever. such a mad life he lived. one of the most colourful characters in the ring ever.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/...

0 |

calzaghe wasnt all that great tbf, debatable whether he actually beat bernard hopkins who wasnt anywhere near his prime and roy jones jr was well passed it. jeff lacy was eventually shown to be pretty average. if froch fights kessler and wins id have him over calzaghe. talking about being one of the legends of the sport etc is mental though

0 |

Froch has always had that chip that he hasnt had the recognition though has he not? Hence outbursts like this id assume.

0 |

Froch has fought the best of the best in their prime and fallen short on a couple of occasions. If he had beaten Kessler and ward I would of said he was in the argument however I think calzaghe would do froch everytime because he's so easy to hit. Calzaghe was the best fighter Europe has produced for a long time

0 |

dont know about the last line but one of the best from britian in recent times

0 |

Calzaghe is well over rated, Cleverly going down the same route with a plastic unbeaten record, fighting Estonian street sweepers. Froch can't be seen as a legend until he beats ward, which won't happen

0 |

Watched the Froch fight last night on anytime, cant see Bute taking the rematch outclassed and outboxed, he looked at the ref to step in and stop it before Froch landed those last two punches shouldve been stopped much earlier! Frochs missus thou!!!! She got destroyed that night i reckon haha.

Looking forward to David Price's next fight shame Tyson Fury reliquished the titles and opted to face the big man rogie instead, think he might have been scared of losing his streak too soon!

Fury is getting better fight by fight still has a bit of improvement to do thou. Compare him shape/fitness wise now from his fight with McDermott he has improved vastly

0 |

I think Fury is a bit of a clown tbh.

0 |

fury terrible to watch. terrible athletic ability as well.

Price will do him. make it happen.

been watching tapia fights since last night. what a warrior

0 |

Audley Harrison has called both Price and Fury out...lol

0 |

tbf to Froch the Kessler fight was very tight but he was defo outclassed by ward

super six tournament was best thing to happen to boxing in ages

good to see 6 best boxers slug it out0 too much politics involved these days

0 |

what your style rigsy. brawler or mover?

0 |

as the elder brother, this shouldn't be a problem. years of beatings will have him beat before the bell rings.

0 |

@razmatazbaz Yeh but if you compare him to two/three years ago there is some difference!! He is getting fitter

Marks gonna kick your ass to be fair rigsy ;)

0 |

he's still shit and will get found out soon enough no doubt about it

0 |

im well looking forward to pacman bradley tomorrow night :) pity its on primetime :(

0 |

Torrent of the bradley pacman fight now out- big shock

0 |

Real subtle there dee

0 |

d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfr...

0 |

Lol @ shat

0 |

A dodgy decision big time but manny got everything he deserves after the marquez farce the last time.

0 |

Agreed

0 |

I thought Bradley was awful last night

0 |

lol @ thinking bradley was awful after beating a legend.

was he not the underdog.

big fan of bradley and wasn't sure why manny took the fight with a floyd fight down the line.

saying that not manny style to cherry pick fights. only thing thing bradley really lacking is power. got a bit of everything when he wants to use it.

saying that only seen clips. going to watch full fight in next hour. been hearing it was controversial. surprised manny lost that way if thats the case.

0 |

You any links baz?

0 |

going to get it off this mate

orrentz.eu/a61bd60e5de...

0 |

last round. can't even get one on youtube

0 |

I gave Bradley 2 or 3 rounds to be honest

0 |

lot of different talk coming out of this one.

dan rafael talking 11 round to 1 for manny?!? then you got the HBO commentator team saying all score cards about right. could have split it either way.

from watching the last few rounds bradley was far from awful lol

0 |

He nowhere near won that fight

0 |

See kell brook is fighting Carson jones again in July - was decent the first time

0 |

See Andy Lee got stopped inside 6 my Chavez junior at the weekend. Sets up a mouth-watering clash with Sergio Martinez tho which will be unreal in September apparently

0 |

International prizefighter on ss1 should be decent viewing seeing there's no football on :)

0 |

I'd love to head over to that card

0 |

Always thought Chavez was a bit of a dodgy champion despite his 48-0 record, but he really looked good there.

0 |

He was awesome his attacks to the body are relentless

0 |

cracking scrap

0 |

Derry Matthews vs Anthony Crolla agreed for the tony bellew bill at the echo in march - should be a belter the first fight was immense

0 |

Fighting talk from Danny Garcia --- www.boxingscene.com/ga...

See Ortiz was beaten again last week - a nasty broken jaw suffered

0 |

Is the Haye fight this weekend>?

0 |

The 14th

0 |

It's all about silva vs sonnen this weekend

0 |

2 fucking wars last night on sky. Kel Brook done well to come through that war with Carson Jones. Derry Matthews was brilliant too fair play to Gavin Rees the wee man is a bulldog

0 |

Amir Khan has this fight with garcia all sewn up since he stopped brushing his teeth

0 |

lol --- www.boxingscene.com/ma...

0 |

I don't think that would be a wise move for Hatton. Apart from not being fat, which would be a good lifestyle choice

0 |

Haye chisora war of words is lethal... Haye saying he doesn't know how anyone could support a convicted wife beater ---- www.boxingscene.com/ha...

0 |

looking forward to this. good weekend of boxing

0 |

Garcia is 7/2 to beat Khan

0 |

got to laugh at del boy tho, comes out looking like a hood ha

0 |